It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: As If Nothing Matters
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Posts: 2689
Location: Oregon
By James Howard Kunstler
on April 22, 2012 8:20 PM

The world gave the appearance of doing nothing and going nowhere over the past month – apart from the sensational liaison of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, which, some believe, augurs a dazzling speed-up of the much prayed-for economic recovery, return to full employment, $2.50 gasoline by summer, and the selection of Jesus Christ as VP running mate by Mitt Romney – but, in fact, so much trouble is roiling under the surface all over the world that it makes you feel seasick on dry land.

It is true that the European financial fiasco is a story of such fantastic mystifying complexity that the public can’t possibly be expected to follow each twist of the plotline. But the fact is that nothing was fixed for Greece or after Greece and the hazard of evermore profound wreckage is assured. The only question is how many months before the appearance of normality in financial matters yields to fighting in the streets of supposedly civilized countries.

Spain, it was revealed this week, has turned to a form of finance that could only have been designed by M.C. Escher.

Image

The plan for stabilizing Spain’s hemorrhaging insolvency position works as follows: Spain’s big banks borrow billions from the European Central Bank (ECB); the Spanish banks then turn around and lend the Spanish government the money to fund a bailout operation for the Spanish banks; the Spanish banks then use the bailout money to buy Spanish sovereign bonds, that is, lend money to the government. The world received news of this dangerous idiocy with a yawn. You’d at least expect a few Germans to choke on a bratwurst here and there.

The idea that shenanigans like this can continue must amuse the historians looking on. But three weeks into April so far nothing has penetrated the stupendous wall of illusion that separates money matters from reality like the one-way mirror in the interrogation chamber of a police precinct where every last officer of the law is on the take.

The lesson in the first quarter of 2012 is that when anything goes, nothing matters. Jon Corzine, chief of the fraudster operation MF Global is still at large how many months after his firm pulled an abracadabra disappearing act on $1.2 billion of segregated customer accounts, many belonging to farmers and ranchers engaged in the normal options trade in commodities prices necessary to their business? Nobody has been fired at the Chicago Mercantile exchange or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission for this, either. No newsman has asked President Obama about any of these things, or how come Jon Corzine is still listed by the re-election campaign as a continuing major contributor. The New York Times, for one, is much more focused on major bullshit propaganda operations, such as its recent giant spread on how America will soon be an energy independent oil exporting nation.

No one in the American media is paying attention to the unfolding tragedy of Japan – and by this I refer not only to the unfinished Fukushima saga, but the parallel story of Japan closing down virtually its entire nuclear power industry necessitating gigantic additional imports of oil and gas to generate electric power – all of which points to the likelihood that Japan will become the first advanced industrial nation to bid sayonara to modernity and return to a neo-medieval socio-economic model of daily life.

The Middle West and North Africa still smolder away like giant root fires. Nothing has been settled politically and the prospects are excellent that Islamic maniacs will shortly be in charge of Egypt and Libya, not to mention Syria, or even America’s trillion-dollar battleground of Afghanistan where, after ten years of persistent struggle, we can’t control either the terrain or the behavior of the people who dwell on it. Meanwhile, half of Sudan’s oil production was blown up over the weekend. And King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is not getting any younger at 88. Saudi spare oil capacity won’t matter so much when the kingdom is up in flames.

What I wonder is how long the American public will remain in its Kardashian trance. At this torpid moment no one believes that any theoretical political cohort in this land – tea-partiers, swindled youth, professional lefties (or what’s left of them), or the fugitive thinking centrists (wherever they are) – might bestir themselves to bust up a nominating convention or march on one of many debauched institutions in the nation’s capital, from the SEC to the wax museum formally known as the Department of Justice. I think differently, though. I think this grim interval of crisis consolidation is drawing to a close and, like the buds swelling on every tree in New England, events will soon burst into astounding efflorescence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:58 am
Posts: 6092
Location: Brasher Falls, NY
:zz:

rr

PS. This is not my attitude, but it might as well be for all the real world really seems to care.

The stuff IS going to hit the fan before very long, methinks.

r


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 14266
Location: “He who has proclaimed violence as his method must inexorably choose lying as his principle.”solzhen
ravinraven wrote:
:zz:

rr

PS. This is not my attitude, but it might as well be for all the real world really seems to care.

The stuff IS going to hit the fan before very long, methinks.

r


Yep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:25 pm
Posts: 3788
Location: The West and the Muslim world will never share the same values
All at a time when the regime seeks draconian cuts to defense. This is likely to occur as Congress, especially the Senate, will not come up with a budget in time to prevent these cuts. When the next large war breaks out only time will tell but it is likely, as in the past, the U.S. will not be ready. With a diminished manufacturing capability and largely unskilled labor base, it will be interesting to see if the U.S. can ramp up in time to meet the threat.

And of course, as also happened in the past with regard to the Soviet threat, the media will continue to lie, ignore, under-report, and generally botch coverage of what threats exist to world peace.

BTW, would appreciate a link to the article.... :wave:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Posts: 2689
Location: Oregon
anti-apparatchik wrote:

BTW, would appreciate a link to the article.... :wave:


Generally, typing the authors name plus the word "blog" into google works. Sometimes I don't post urls of articles that are reposted over numerous sites for obvious reasons. Anyway...

http://kunstler.com/blog/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 12896
Location: People don't believe lies because they have to, but because they want to
Quote:
The plan for stabilizing Spain’s hemorrhaging insolvency position works as follows: Spain’s big banks borrow billions from the European Central Bank (ECB); the Spanish banks then turn around and lend the Spanish government the money to fund a bailout operation for the Spanish banks; the Spanish banks then use the bailout money to buy Spanish sovereign bonds, that is, lend money to the government. The world received news of this dangerous idiocy with a yawn.


Uhm...isn't this exactly what we in the US have done?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 14266
Location: “He who has proclaimed violence as his method must inexorably choose lying as his principle.”solzhen
grog wrote:
Quote:
The plan for stabilizing Spain’s hemorrhaging insolvency position works as follows: Spain’s big banks borrow billions from the European Central Bank (ECB); the Spanish banks then turn around and lend the Spanish government the money to fund a bailout operation for the Spanish banks; the Spanish banks then use the bailout money to buy Spanish sovereign bonds, that is, lend money to the government. The world received news of this dangerous idiocy with a yawn.


Uhm...isn't this exactly what we in the US have done?


Why yes it is! Where do you think Spain got the idea?

The only difference is that America does it on a much grander scale. In fact, the ECB got a lot of its money from the Federal Reserve, so in essence the American tax slave is now paying for the Great Spanish Bailout.....and so much more.

"We've got to save the system!" Just remember, the system is what's important, not any one person. In fact, not even most of the people are as important as the system.....

But we're not statists! Oh no, we're all for limited government here. Yep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 12896
Location: People don't believe lies because they have to, but because they want to
doc trock wrote:
grog wrote:
Quote:
The plan for stabilizing Spain’s hemorrhaging insolvency position works as follows: Spain’s big banks borrow billions from the European Central Bank (ECB); the Spanish banks then turn around and lend the Spanish government the money to fund a bailout operation for the Spanish banks; the Spanish banks then use the bailout money to buy Spanish sovereign bonds, that is, lend money to the government. The world received news of this dangerous idiocy with a yawn.


Uhm...isn't this exactly what we in the US have done?


Why yes it is! Where do you think Spain got the idea?

The only difference is that America does it on a much grander scale. In fact, the ECB got a lot of its money from the Federal Reserve, so in essence the American tax slave is now paying for the Great Spanish Bailout.....and so much more.

"We've got to save the system!" Just remember, the system is what's important, not any one person. In fact, not even most of the people are as important as the system.....

But we're not statists! Oh no, we're all for limited government here. Yep.



And the Romney likes the Bernanke and thinks he has done a fine job.

Yet another glaring difference between him and Obama!! :gcheer:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 14266
Location: “He who has proclaimed violence as his method must inexorably choose lying as his principle.”solzhen
This is a speech he gave in 2002 which was a series of predictions. It's only 5 minutes long. Everything he predicted has happened so far, with a few more things that look like they're about to happen. Say what you want about him, but after watching this, and hundreds of other things like it, no one can say this man doesn't know what he's talking about.

"let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it's realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy."--Ron Paul

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku7SHxoztGY[/youtube]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 3773
Location: West Virginia USA
No no no!

Ron Paul is bat shit crazy. Now, do as you are told and: Stop spreading lies and vote Mittens McRomney!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:25 am
Posts: 9148
Location: Up with the sun, Gone with the wind
I'll bet you a dollar to a donut this is not the last Ron Paul thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Posts: 18724
Location: Taxachusetts - Fighting for the survival of our Nation and our Heritage; current + 1815
Several big primaries today.

Which ones do you think he'll win?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:16 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Posts: 6467
Location: Ohio
rushrock wrote:
I'll bet you a dollar to a donut this is not the last Ron Paul thread.


Oh yes, it will be. :contract:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 3773
Location: West Virginia USA
titan wrote:
Several big primaries today.

Which ones do you think he'll win?


None, the masses are by and large content with the status quo and are too satisfied to look at anything but mainstream candidates. His message is darkly honest about the state of our nation, and his ideas require effort and sacrifice to understand and carryout. He's also a flawed human like the rest of us and not right on everything. He is far more spot on and honest (compared to the mainstream candidates) about where we are as a nation and what we need to do to undo that which can probably not be undone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Posts: 18724
Location: Taxachusetts - Fighting for the survival of our Nation and our Heritage; current + 1815
anbell wrote:
rushrock wrote:
I'll bet you a dollar to a donut this is not the last Ron Paul thread.


Oh yes, it will be. :contract:


An obviously desperate ploy to avoid a LOCK. :lock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:20 am
Posts: 22899
Location: Occupying only 4 of the 11 dimensions
rushrock wrote:
I'll bet you a dollar to a donut this is not the last Ron Paul thread.

I don't have enough donuts to cover that action....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Posts: 18724
Location: Taxachusetts - Fighting for the survival of our Nation and our Heritage; current + 1815
Abysmul wrote:
titan wrote:
Several big primaries today.

Which ones do you think he'll win?


None, the masses are by and large content with the status quo and are too satisfied to look at anything but mainstream candidates. His message is darkly honest about the state of our nation, and his ideas require effort and sacrifice to understand and carryout. He's also a flawed human like the rest of us and not right on everything. He is far more spot on and honest (compared to the mainstream candidates) about where we are as a nation and what we need to do to undo that which can probably not be undone.


Riiggghhhtttt!

IBTL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 pm 
Offline
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:50 am
Posts: 55069
Location: (M) California - God Bless America!
rushrock wrote:
I'll bet you a dollar to a donut this is not the last Ron Paul thread.

I can arrange for it to be the last. :hm2:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Posts: 18724
Location: Taxachusetts - Fighting for the survival of our Nation and our Heritage; current + 1815
Og wrote:
rushrock wrote:
I'll bet you a dollar to a donut this is not the last Ron Paul thread.

I can arrange for it to be the last. :hm2:


We're depending on you! :wave:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Posts: 2689
Location: Oregon
titan wrote:
Several big primaries today.

Which ones do you think he'll win?


Ron Paul as of yesterday, as either won or at the least tied for first place in delegates in Iowa and Minnesota. So far the only person in the MSM who has reported this is Maddow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Posts: 18724
Location: Taxachusetts - Fighting for the survival of our Nation and our Heritage; current + 1815
Old Ducker wrote:
titan wrote:
Several big primaries today.

Which ones do you think he'll win?


Ron Paul as of yesterday, as either won or at the least tied for first place in delegates in Iowa and Minnesota. So far the only person in the MSM who has reported this is Maddow.


Still banking on the revolution occurring at the convention, eh? :laugh: :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:48 am
Posts: 9528
Location: On horseback.
Abysmul wrote:
titan wrote:
Several big primaries today.

Which ones do you think he'll win?


None, the masses are by and large content with the status quo and are too satisfied to look at anything but mainstream candidates. His message is darkly honest about the state of our nation, and his ideas require effort and sacrifice to understand and carryout. He's also a flawed human like the rest of us and not right on everything. He is far more spot on and honest (compared to the mainstream candidates) about where we are as a nation and what we need to do to undo that which can probably not be undone.


I do agree Ron Paul is honest and principled. There is much I really like about him and some I don't, but that is true with all we have in this GOP election. I've heard rumors that Newt may drop out if he doesn't do well today (are there primaries today?). Does Paul have a chance as the last Man standing against Romney? I may be wrong, but I had a feeling it would come down to Romney and Paul. I did a poll a while back and more said they would vote for Romney over Paul. I wonder if anyone has second thoughts on that now?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 14266
Location: “He who has proclaimed violence as his method must inexorably choose lying as his principle.”solzhen
Did anyone watch the video?

I dare ya!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 4492
Ronpaul says he is not going to run as a third party candidate.

Ronpaul says he is not going to seek reelection to his congressional seat.

If Ronpaul is true to his word...

What does this mean for the Ronpaulites?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 14266
Location: “He who has proclaimed violence as his method must inexorably choose lying as his principle.”solzhen
RJ63 wrote:
Ronpaul says he is not going to run as a third party candidate.

Ronpaul says he is not going to seek reelection to his congressional seat.

If Ronpaul is true to his word...

What does this mean for the Ronpaulites?


Not much. Too many of you have no idea what we stand for. You just repeat whatever Rush says. This is a movement based on the idea of liberty. It is not and never was a cult of personality.

Paul supporters are taking over the state party in several states. They're not going away! Also, you can forget about us voting for Romney come election time. Most of us won't do it.

I expect that the growing liberty movement will continue to grow. After the disgusting hive of evil in DC collapses, you'll need people who understand liberty.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 12896
Location: People don't believe lies because they have to, but because they want to
When did the thread title get changed?


As for the vows to end any talk of Ron Paul, Congratulations.

Then I guess all of you loyal republicans can get back to explaining how State Mandated Insurance premiums are so vastly different than Federally mandated insurance premiums?

And when you aren't twisting yourselves into knots over that topic, perhaps you will have time to explain why it is so very, very wrong for the Obama administration to ignore our laws but you are set to applaud if the Romney administration uses Executive Orders to gut an unpopular but Constitutionally passed law?

Seems both parties prefer tyranny, just their own brands of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 4492
They can't even answer a very simple question.

Yes...what started out as a a political movement has very much become a cult of personality...with the huge base being a bunch of wet behind the ears college age kids that want legal and cheaper pot...dudes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 12896
Location: People don't believe lies because they have to, but because they want to
RJ63 wrote:
They can't even answer a very simple question.

Yes...what started out as a a political movement has very much become a cult of personality...with the huge base being a bunch of wet behind the ears college age kids that want legal and cheaper pot...dudes.



Perhaps if you asked a question that wasn't utterly stupid it might get more answers?

Besides, Doc answered your question. It just didn't fit the narrow field of vision that you have so you ignored it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 4492
I know I know...only the Ronpaulites know what liberty is and how to get it.

Trump was right. :ha:

I'm just waiting for around Feb. 2103 to see what the Ronpaulites do...provided that Ronpaul sticks to his word...of course.

Don't you Ronpaulites have a board you can post on by somebody that is a Ronpaulite?....Wacky Alex Jones maybe?

:gcorn:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 14266
Location: “He who has proclaimed violence as his method must inexorably choose lying as his principle.”solzhen
RJ63 wrote:
I know I know...only the Ronpaulites know what liberty is and how to get it.

Trump was right. :ha:

I'm just waiting for around Feb. 2103 to see what the Ronpaulites do...provided that Ronpaul sticks to his word...of course.

Don't you Ronpaulites have a board you can post on by somebody that is a Ronpaulite?....Wacky Alex Jones maybe?

:gcorn:


I prefer DailyPaul.com

I just copied this from there, right this minute:

There are currently 459 users and 1285 guests online.

That's a typical number. It dwarfs this forum. There are others too. I read there a fair bit, post once in a blue moon. But what's the fun of talking to a bunch of people who agree with you?

I much more prefer coming into enemy territory, where the people hate you and what you stand for. Then, you can see if your ideas are worth anything. That's what I've learned on this forum!

ACOC has really solidified the philosophy of liberty for me. Not because it's espoused here; it certainly is NOT. But because the arguments against liberty I run across here are so weak and uninspiring...mainly just insults, largely born of ignorance with a few born of hatred.

A good idea can defeat that kind of opposition quite easily. It's the endemic corruption that can only be removed after collapse. Until then, we're waging a war of powerful ideas against a desperate, pathetic status quo. People are starting to wake up, more every day.

Did you watch the video?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 4492
What I figgered....it's like poking a mean dog with a stick thru a fence.

February 1st, 2013!

I figger that's enough time to let whatever buzz is wearing off for reality to hit...then the sober fun begins!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 14266
Location: “He who has proclaimed violence as his method must inexorably choose lying as his principle.”solzhen
RJ63 wrote:
What I figgered....it's like poking a mean dog with a stick thru a fence.

February 1st, 2013!

I figger that's enough time to let whatever buzz is wearing off for reality to hit...then the sober fun begins!


You think it's going to be fun? Oh my.....you're in for a surprise. Did you watch the video? It's 5 minutes long.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku7SHxoztGY[/youtube]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 10:53 am
Posts: 12699
Location: Concealed.
doc trock wrote:
RJ63 wrote:
Ronpaul says he is not going to run as a third party candidate.

Ronpaul says he is not going to seek reelection to his congressional seat.

If Ronpaul is true to his word...

What does this mean for the Ronpaulites?


Not much. Too many of you have no idea what we stand for. You just repeat whatever Rush says. This is a movement based on the idea of liberty. It is not and never was a cult of personality.


Then why sir is it called the Ron Paul thread? Laying it on pretty rich and proceeding with your eyes wide shut....just exactly what you accuse others of doing. Better hit restart and face reality.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 4492
doc trock wrote:
RJ63 wrote:
What I figgered....it's like poking a mean dog with a stick thru a fence.

February 1st, 2013!

I figger that's enough time to let whatever buzz is wearing off for reality to hit...then the sober fun begins!


You think it's going to be fun? Oh my.....you're in for a surprise. Did you watch the video? It's 5 minutes long.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku7SHxoztGY[/youtube]


I stopped watching Ronpaulite Propaganda after I infiltrated their cult last election and learned all I care to know about them...but more than enough.

I still get the marching orders via the email account I gave them that I check from time to time for giggles...and that's how I know it's the reason you are hear showing your support for Ronapul.

"Go spread the word across the "internets"...go to every site you know or can find and post this____________________________________!"

I will say they wised up a little and tempered down the rhetoric this election cycle...but it's still easy to draw the ire of the Ronpaulites with just a little effort. :)

Come on 2/1/13!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Posts: 18724
Location: Taxachusetts - Fighting for the survival of our Nation and our Heritage; current + 1815
RJ63 wrote:
Ronpaul says he is not going to run as a third party candidate.

Ronpaul says he is not going to seek reelection to his congressional seat.

If Ronpaul is true to his word...

What does this mean for the Ronpaulites?


Clearly they need to go to their standby stations. Make sure they're fully prepped for the revolution, and hold....awaiting further orders.

When Obama collapses the economy, they'll all get their orders and your duty stations.

The objective will be to beat back the hordes and establish a provisional government under a new flag (no yellow fringed flags). Rand Paul will assume authority and run the nation from a bunker in Texas until he can be moved to the new White House (or whatever color it might be).

Be patient, but be prepared!


At this point only RAND Paul can save liberty (but it's not a cult of personality, it's just that HE happens to know THE PLAN, and nobody else is trusted with it).


Last edited by titan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1356 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bitemark and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group