It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 19194
Location: (M) Pater Familias
Walkntall wrote:
Airborne wrote:
Maybe the ansmwer is to employ Saul Alinski tactics against the regime and the loons. I know his *manure* inside and out, know all about propaganda too...we could turn the tables.


:hm2:

Well I do know how to shut down the mains for water and sanitary sewers

Then we all will smell like OWS protestors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
Forge wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
Airborne wrote:
Maybe the ansmwer is to employ Saul Alinski tactics against the regime and the loons. I know his *manure* inside and out, know all about propaganda too...we could turn the tables.


:hm2:

Well I do know how to shut down the mains for water and sanitary sewers

Then we all will smell like OWS protestors.

Perfume

It worked during the renaissance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 19194
Location: (M) Pater Familias
Walkntall wrote:
Forge wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
Airborne wrote:
Maybe the ansmwer is to employ Saul Alinski tactics against the regime and the loons. I know his *manure* inside and out, know all about propaganda too...we could turn the tables.


:hm2:

Well I do know how to shut down the mains for water and sanitary sewers

Then we all will smell like OWS protestors.

Perfume

It worked during the renaissance.

Is that why you smell like flowers next to a cow patty? :laugh:

:chuckle:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
You just have to have the last word .. dont ya

Dont make me sic a Black Jew on you

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
.. and before the PC's show up ... a brief word from another era by Don Rickles


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNzGoNFo_Y[/youtube]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 4492
Walkntall wrote:
Hey guys

Were suppose to be protesting Big Activism, not arguing with each other ... krippies ... we got other threads for that.

Besides ... no mods showed up to confront us and shut is down.

This thread sucks.


Will there be food provided or is it BYOF?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:47 pm 
Offline
The Magnanimous
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:47 am
Posts: 38877
Location: on a high horse
I want to protest Canada, they're trying to be entirely too nice. I don't trust nice.

And they're way north, that makes them uber yankees.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
RJ63 wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
Hey guys

Were suppose to be protesting Big Activism, not arguing with each other ... krippies ... we got other threads for that.

Besides ... no mods showed up to confront us and shut is down.

This thread sucks.


Will there be food provided or is it BYOF?

No ... but there is some leftover potato salad in the N*I*A*C*IN thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
-dz- wrote:
I want to protest Canada, they're trying to be entirely too nice. I don't trust nice.

And they're way north, that makes them uber yankees.

I don't trust nice either.

Thats why I post on a American forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 19194
Location: (M) Pater Familias
Walkntall wrote:
RJ63 wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
Hey guys

Were suppose to be protesting Big Activism, not arguing with each other ... krippies ... we got other threads for that.

Besides ... no mods showed up to confront us and shut is down.

This thread sucks.


Will there be food provided or is it BYOF?

No ... but there is some leftover potato salad in the N*I*A*C*IN thread.

I thought we agreed to NEVER mention the P word.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:54 am 
Offline
The Magnanimous
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:47 am
Posts: 38877
Location: on a high horse
Walkntall wrote:

This thread sucks.


I feel a duty to mention if the last word is on the second page, the thread has indeed failed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
-dz- wrote:
Walkntall wrote:

This thread sucks.


I feel a duty to mention if the last word is on the second page, the thread has indeed failed.

Already taken care of.

I've tied the thread to the economy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
Forge wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
RJ63 wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
Hey guys

Were suppose to be protesting Big Activism, not arguing with each other ... krippies ... we got other threads for that.

Besides ... no mods showed up to confront us and shut is down.

This thread sucks.


Will there be food provided or is it BYOF?

No ... but there is some leftover potato salad in the N*I*A*C*IN thread.

I thought we agreed to NEVER mention the P word.

I'm just tryin to make it through the week without a chunk of Haley's comet hitting me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:14 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:10 pm
Posts: 21949
Location: Making clean, safe, reliable power for Wisconsin with atoms - now with 17% more!
Word to your Mutha!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM-8b6LgnMk[/youtube]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
Uh ?

I played that 5 times and still don't get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 am 
Offline
The Magnanimous
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:47 am
Posts: 38877
Location: on a high horse
Walkntall wrote:
-dz- wrote:
Walkntall wrote:

This thread sucks.


I feel a duty to mention if the last word is on the second page, the thread has indeed failed.

Already taken care of.

I've tied the thread to the economy.


Okay, but the economy sucks, too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 19194
Location: (M) Pater Familias
Walkntall wrote:
I'm just tryin to make it through the week without a chunk of Haley's comet hitting me.

If I were you I'd try to get through the day without the Mrs hitting you. :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 pm
Posts: 3950
You're going about this all wrong, you need to offer cigs and meal tickets. You need to post the plants in key areas to start trouble. Where's the union muscle? The professors in their Che Ts, and Chinese PJ pants?
I protest this protest!
Psst! What were we protesting again?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
Forge wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
I'm just tryin to make it through the week without a chunk of Haley's comet hitting me.

If I were you I'd try to get through the day without the Mrs hitting you. :laugh:

But how else would I know she wants whoopie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
MN.Mark wrote:
You're going about this all wrong, you need to offer cigs and meal tickets. You need to post the plants in key areas to start trouble. Where's the union muscle? The professors in their Che Ts, and Chinese PJ pants?
I protest this protest!
Psst! What were we protesting again?

We were gonna protest Big Activism ... but it turns out Right Wing people dont know the 1st thing about protesting something.

As far as this thread offering something .. maybe some lunacy ... with a full moon this weekend thar's a good chance of catching some.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:20 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:22 pm
Posts: 27912
Location: King of Sporks Do not accept imitations
Walkntall wrote:
MN.Mark wrote:
You're going about this all wrong, you need to offer cigs and meal tickets. You need to post the plants in key areas to start trouble. Where's the union muscle? The professors in their Che Ts, and Chinese PJ pants?
I protest this protest!
Psst! What were we protesting again?

We were gonna protest Big Activism ... but it turns out Right Wing people dont know the 1st thing about protesting something.

As far as this thread offering something .. maybe some lunacy ... with a full moon this weekend thar's a good chance of catching some.

Did somebody call for lunacy?
Is that my cue?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Posts: 13585
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio
I beleive I may hold a record for thread killin' (AKA " the last word") just check out the last 10 threads I've been on

I haven't figured out if it's because I come off the wall...or I'm just boring

Anyway..I'm leaving the office a hour and 10 minutes early so I can get a start on doing hard physical labor in the triple digit heat...I just love to spoil myself like that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 4961
Location: Land of the Free Because of the Brave!
Oh I'm sorry... I came here for an argument...

:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
ToddWB wrote:
I beleive I may hold a record for thread killin' (AKA " the last word") just check out the last 10 threads I've been on

I haven't figured out if it's because I come off the wall...or I'm just boring

Anyway..I'm leaving the office a hour and 10 minutes early so I can get a start on doing hard physical labor in the triple digit heat...I just love to spoil myself like that.

Uh ?

Wa'd ya say ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
Dredd wrote:
Oh I'm sorry... I came here for an argument...

:shock:

This thread has already lost its direction .. so that makes it like most threads

So mostly its about getting the last word in ... which you didn't


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7992
Location: oot and aboot
matt523 wrote:
Walkntall wrote:
MN.Mark wrote:
You're going about this all wrong, you need to offer cigs and meal tickets. You need to post the plants in key areas to start trouble. Where's the union muscle? The professors in their Che Ts, and Chinese PJ pants?
I protest this protest!
Psst! What were we protesting again?

We were gonna protest Big Activism ... but it turns out Right Wing people dont know the 1st thing about protesting something.

As far as this thread offering something .. maybe some lunacy ... with a full moon this weekend thar's a good chance of catching some.

Did somebody call for lunacy?
Is that my cue?

Na ... that was Machiavelli's cue.

We have something bigger in mind for your talents.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 4961
Location: Land of the Free Because of the Brave!
Walkntall wrote:
Dredd wrote:
Oh I'm sorry... I came here for an argument...

:shock:

This thread has already lost its direction .. so that makes it like most threads

So mostly its about getting the last word in ... which you didn't


Or did I?

:popcorn:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 4961
Location: Land of the Free Because of the Brave!
BTW, Bird is the word...

:nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 19194
Location: (M) Pater Familias
I can't seem to get a word I. Edge wise here. :pout:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:30 am 
Offline
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:48 pm
Posts: 16911
Location: (M) Processing.
:trainwreck:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: armyman03 and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group