It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 pm
Posts: 12
115,000 jobs created and 8.1% unemployment rate, say goodbye to Obama it is over with for him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Posts: 1853
Location: Maryland Shore
The economic numbers SUCK and the economic trends SUCK so the economy simply SUCKS!

But Beware: There are a lot of Americans who are blood-sucking from the government that Obama's special interests cater to. A lot of them. Especially single unwed mothers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:22 pm
Posts: 13512
Location: Obama still trying to put lipstick on a pig.
CAFB8384 wrote:
The economic numbers SUCK and the economic trends SUCK so the economy simply SUCKS!

But Beware: There are a lot of Americans who are blood-sucking from the government that Obama's special interests cater to. A lot of them. Especially single unwed mothers.



There are a lot of ILLEGAL American 'voters' who suck also....((gonna use that "I" word as much as I can.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:32 am
Posts: 3000
Women favor Obama. It's at about 65% at this time. Blacks will vote for Obama somewhere in the 90% range. College Students will go for him in the mid 80% range. College Professors, 96.4%. Hispanics will go for Obama 70% at this time. Hispanics not eligible to vote, but managing to do so regardless, will go for Obama 99.6%. Asians are hard to figure, but I'd give it a 60% for Obama. White men will go for Romney at about a 70% rate, leaving women with small organs at 30% for Obama. You can't get this kind of stuff from Gallup. :laugh: There's no reason on Earth Obama should be able to be re elected, but, there's a sufficient body of nitwits, illegals, and dead voters, to return Barry to Office. It's a very close race.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 8:45 am
Posts: 3781
Location: In Cincinnati, working the plan to undo everything Barack Obama's wrecking crew has done.
The current reported unemployment rate sucks, too, big time. It's a d@mn lie.

This economy will have zero net job growth until actual employment reaches the level it achieved in 2007. The U. S. remains millons of jobs short of that figure. Since that time, the number of people who lost jobs, dropped out of the work force, and stopped looking for work (people no longer counted as unemployed) has grown faster than the number of people who actually have found new employment after layoffs and plant closings. That means our current "improving economy" owes more to people shifted permanently to the government dole than it does to people who have resumed work. In reality, the number of new jobs reported each quarter since 2008 has been insufficient to provide employment just to the new workers entering the work force each quarter. Our population continues to grow, and more new workers enter the work force than the number of workers leaving due to death or retirement.

We face today the worst lagging and staggering "recovery" following a recession since the Great Depression. Obama's policies are entirely to blame for that painfully slow recovery.

I agree, regarding Obama's actual chances of reelection at this point. Obama's future looks like this:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:48 am
Posts: 9528
Location: On horseback.
I don't think he will be be easy to beat. He said early on, it will take more than one term to "fix" everything and make good on his promises and he is going to run on that (planned in advance for it) and he will continue to blame Bush, or anyone he can think of on our side. He is already avoiding economic issues and taking ALL the credit for getting Osama. He also has some really lame followers, voting for their government handout and Hollywood, who thinks these people will actually become productive members of our society by enabling them. :sheesh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:10 pm
Posts: 21945
Location: Making clean, safe, reliable power for Wisconsin with atoms - now with 17% more!
tjb357452 wrote:
Women favor Obama. It's at about 65% at this time. Blacks will vote for Obama somewhere in the 90% range. College Students will go for him in the mid 80% range. College Professors, 96.4%. Hispanics will go for Obama 70% at this time. Hispanics not eligible to vote, but managing to do so regardless, will go for Obama 99.6%. Asians are hard to figure, but I'd give it a 60% for Obama. White men will go for Romney at about a 70% rate, leaving women with small organs at 30% for Obama. You can't get this kind of stuff from Gallup. :laugh: There's no reason on Earth Obama should be able to be re elected, but, there's a sufficient body of nitwits, illegals, and dead voters, to return Barry to Office. It's a very close race.


Where in the world do you get these figures? :hm2:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:10 pm
Posts: 21945
Location: Making clean, safe, reliable power for Wisconsin with atoms - now with 17% more!
heartofgold wrote:
I don't think he will be be easy to beat. He said early on, it will take more than one term to "fix" everything and make good on his promises and he is going to run on that (planned in advance for it) and he will continue to blame Bush, or anyone he can think of on our side. He is already avoiding economic issues and taking ALL the credit for getting Osama. He also has some really lame followers, voting for their government handout and Hollywood, who thinks these people will actually become productive members of our society by enabling them. :sheesh:


It's not going to be a cake walk, but the (R)'s need to keep pounding on the ideas of "Are you better off now than you were four years ago?" and, "It's the economy stupid!"

The unemployment rate is obviously being manipulated by the bureaucrats to make things seem better than they truly are.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Posts: 1853
Location: Maryland Shore
pronuclear wrote:
The unemployment rate is obviously being manipulated by the bureaucrats to make things seem better than they truly are.


The New York Times front page summary yesterday of the drop in the unemployment rate attributed it to people giving up on finding a job. At first I couldn't believe the NY Times to be so truthful but then I realized that there's so many people out there on the government dole who don't care about ever finding a job that I realized that the NY Times wasn't being as ballsy as I thought.

It's the HUGE debt/deficit that scares the living s**t out of every living American!! This is what Romney should focus 95% of his campaign on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:17 pm
Posts: 17273
pronuclear wrote:
tjb357452 wrote:
Women favor Obama. It's at about 65% at this time. Blacks will vote for Obama somewhere in the 90% range. College Students will go for him in the mid 80% range. College Professors, 96.4%. Hispanics will go for Obama 70% at this time. Hispanics not eligible to vote, but managing to do so regardless, will go for Obama 99.6%. Asians are hard to figure, but I'd give it a 60% for Obama. White men will go for Romney at about a 70% rate, leaving women with small organs at 30% for Obama. You can't get this kind of stuff from Gallup. :laugh: There's no reason on Earth Obama should be able to be re elected, but, there's a sufficient body of nitwits, illegals, and dead voters, to return Barry to Office. It's a very close race.


Where in the world do you get these figures? :hm2:



Although official figures are likely non-existent, the figures stated by tjb357452 are certainly supported by anectdotal evidence based on recent election results.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:32 am
Posts: 3000
pronuclear wrote:
tjb357452 wrote:
Women favor Obama. It's at about 65% at this time. Blacks will vote for Obama somewhere in the 90% range. College Students will go for him in the mid 80% range. College Professors, 96.4%. Hispanics will go for Obama 70% at this time. Hispanics not eligible to vote, but managing to do so regardless, will go for Obama 99.6%. Asians are hard to figure, but I'd give it a 60% for Obama. White men will go for Romney at about a 70% rate, leaving women with small organs at 30% for Obama. You can't get this kind of stuff from Gallup. :laugh: There's no reason on Earth Obama should be able to be re elected, but, there's a sufficient body of nitwits, illegals, and dead voters, to return Barry to Office. It's a very close race.


Where in the world do you get these figures? :hm2:


I just grabbed this with a quick search for "Obama approval among ethnic groups". I'm not too far off. I watch this type of polling closely, and although I was half joking, and engaging in mild hyperbole, you'd need to show me where Obama is losing among anyone other than white males.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:32 am
Posts: 3000
pronuclear wrote:
tjb357452 wrote:
Women favor Obama. It's at about 65% at this time. Blacks will vote for Obama somewhere in the 90% range. College Students will go for him in the mid 80% range. College Professors, 96.4%. Hispanics will go for Obama 70% at this time. Hispanics not eligible to vote, but managing to do so regardless, will go for Obama 99.6%. Asians are hard to figure, but I'd give it a 60% for Obama. White men will go for Romney at about a 70% rate, leaving women with small organs at 30% for Obama. You can't get this kind of stuff from Gallup. :laugh: There's no reason on Earth Obama should be able to be re elected, but, there's a sufficient body of nitwits, illegals, and dead voters, to return Barry to Office. It's a very close race.


Where in the world do you get these figures? :hm2:


I just grabbed this with a quick search for "Obama approval among ethnic groups". I'm not too far off. I watch this type of polling closely, and although I was half joking, and engaging in mild hyperbole, you'd need to show me where Obama is losing among anyone other than white males.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/146981/Obama-Approval-Slips-Among-Blacks-Hispanics-March.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 10:52 am
Posts: 463
Location: NC
warren421 wrote:
115,000 jobs created and 8.1% unemployment rate, say goodbye to Obama it is over with for him



Reaganomics...............Make​ MILLIONS working in your garage.

obamanomics..............Live on welfare in your moms garage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:40 am
Posts: 5139
Location: equal opportunity not equal outcome!
This is where the system self perpetuates....

Thousands upon thousands of people like myself are self employed, do not pay into unemployment assistance and do not apply for it. Point being, if you are not sold out to the Socialist system.... you don't count. Sure, I may get a 3 or four day contract once a month to keep the food on the table, and it's been like that for at least 18 mo's, but if I was part of the status quo.. I would throw my hands up in the air, turn down the work (or not even look for it) and then collect my dole.

The worst part, myself and those in my shoes, don't even register as suffering under the Marxists economy! That's why he looks acceptable at 8-1/2 % unemployemt, He pawns that off as Bush's fault. :shake:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 pm 
The economy sucks for all America, thus all the world.

Without Americans consuming beyond their capacity (60% obese in more ways than 1), all economies tank.

I can't be the only one to know this is true but I have, in the past, given the government far too much credit for "getting it".

Obama will be gone, but this economy will remain...it is not about obama...it is about the people who elected him...the scum sucking socialist pigs...


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Posts: 1853
Location: Maryland Shore
The US national unemployment rate went down .1% because 344,000 unemployed Americans gave up looking for a job because they know they don't exist. :cry:

Until last month when a similar figure was released for the month of March I never heard of such a statistic. :hm2:

Stat: People quit looking for jobs because they don't exist so the national unemployment rate goes down.

That is so completely effed up, only mega-incompetent Barack Obama could be associated with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:17 pm
Posts: 17273
CAFB8384 wrote:
The US national unemployment rate went down .1% because 344,000 unemployed Americans gave up looking for a job because they know they don't exist. :cry:

Until last month when a similar figure was released for the month of March I never heard of such a statistic. :hm2:

Stat: People quit looking for jobs because they don't exist so the national unemployment rate goes down.

That is so completely effed up, only mega-incompetent Barack Obama could be associated with it.



The statistics used are misleading and have been for decades. This is nothing new. It would be more productive to examine the reasons behind the lack of job growth. Some of the "good" reasons would be increased use of technology that reduces the demand for labor and or increases worker productivity. Some of the "bad" reasons would be government interference in the market place through legislation such as Obamacare, the cost of which remains unknown to businesses large and small, minimum wage laws, unreasonable workers comp premiums, unemployment insurance (sure, nothing wrong with paying some lazy slug not to work for nearly two years), etc.

It won't be long before the aforementioned exam indicates a helluva lot more "bad" reasons than "good" and that a good deal of those "bad" reasons are directly traceable to this marxist administration. That is what needs focusing and reporting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 2199
Seminole Gal wrote:
CAFB8384 wrote:
The economic numbers SUCK and the economic trends SUCK so the economy simply SUCKS!

But Beware: There are a lot of Americans who are blood-sucking from the government that Obama's special interests cater to. A lot of them. Especially single unwed mothers.



There are a lot of ILLEGAL American 'voters' who suck also....((gonna use that "I" word as much as I can.

Speaking of the 'I' word. Obama's statement on that disgusting ad using OBL and SEAL team 6 used that word so much that it's as though the SEALS didn't do a damn thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:27 am 
They say that 10,000 people are retiring on Social Security each day now...that would be close to 300,000 a month...employers aren't filling those positions would be my guess...or, filling only 1/3 of them (100,000 new jobs a month).

At the same time, government has cut social seucity payments by 15% (or so) with the 2% payroll tax reduction.

These same 300,000 newly retired a month are going onto medicare, both adding to the Trillion in annual deficit.

Nobody is addressing this because they can't...the US is bankrupt. They borrowed the social security money to buy votes, they borrowed the medicare money to buy votes...then they borrowed from China to buy votes...they are now $16Trillion in debt, running $1.2Trillion annual deficits at a time they now need to pay back the social security and medicare money they "borrowed". This year was $.50 borrowed for each dollar spent.

So, the deficit is about to skyrocket beyond $.50 borrowed on each $1 spent and the debt is beyond GDP.

I am no longer participating in taxable events, no longer earning a paycheck either. I plan to do whatever is necessary to obtain my money back from medicare and social security.

I watch people continue to spend beyond their capacity, I see them walking away from their individual debt...their promised repayments...I see little honor and declining integrity every day. I see people vote based on handouts, I watch students demand a free ride...I see parents paying the way of their adult children. Not a culture I will participate in anymore (let alone fight for).


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:25 am
Posts: 4052
Location: PA
CAFB8384 wrote:
The US national unemployment rate went down .1% because 344,000 unemployed Americans gave up looking for a job because they know they don't exist. :cry:

Until last month when a similar figure was released for the month of March I never heard of such a statistic. :hm2:

Stat: People quit looking for jobs because they don't exist so the national unemployment rate goes down.

That is so completely effed up, only mega-incompetent Barack Obama could be associated with it.


I agree it is about the people that elected him and the problem is not socialism for socialism is the end result of a democracy even a representative democracy where the people have learned that they can vote themselves anything they want as long as other people’s money lasts. The question I have for you is to what lengths are you willing to go to ensure that our country is directed only by those that have skin in the game so to speak. For example if grandma get sick and she does not have the money should others have to pay for her, should grandpa who does not have money be kept on life support via other peoples money…etc.
Jack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:51 pm 
Jack, why focus on borders that are controlled by others? My borders are the end of my property. I know what I am going to do...and not do. What the rest of you do is your business, but step foot on my property and you had better have been invited...other than that, I will stay out of ya'lls way...and ya'll stay out of mine. If you need free stuff, blow it out your ass...once the leeches all die, I will rebuild from my ground up.

No bug out plans, stand my ground and defend what is mine plans.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group