It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm
Posts: 8543
Location: Minnesoooota
Walkntall posted this in another topic, now locked for other reasons.

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com./

I think it deserves its own topic.


http://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-wome ... ent-walker

e.g.

Image
Maeghan Rice
Reason for Incarceration: Second-degree murder
"I got involved with the wrong guy at a young age and I am paying the price, now I want to find the right guy."


Image
Courtney Callahan
Reason for incarceration: Burglary

"In my free time, I enjoy meeting new people, going to amusement parks, concerts, having fun, and hanging out with my 2 Chihuahuas...Prior to my legal problems, I was working on my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 11:43 am
Posts: 3070
Location: Bismarck, ND
Are we sure the second one isn't a guy? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm 
Offline
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:50 am
Posts: 53884
Location: (M) California - God Bless America!
Quote:
Reason for Incarceration: Second-degree murder

"I got involved with the wrong guy at a young age and I am paying the price, now I want to find the right guy."

Why do I get the impression that the next guy who meets her might want to sleep with one eye open?

Or how about the one imprisoned for vehicular manslaughter and DUI, who describes her personality as "Bubbly?" (Could be a bit too much bubbly, eh, Sweetie-Pie?)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:23 pm
Posts: 14705
Location: The origin of the Super Derecho.
I started a business in Florida 20 years ago with a woman who had formerly created a Magazine called Alaskan Women I think , anywho she put herself on the cover of the first edition (she was HOT) and it was tailored toward the imbalance of men to women in the Klondike, some guy from prison responds and they end up together after release.....til he steals her car and credit cards etc......she sets up a sting and gets him rebusted and subsequently falls back in love or whatever it was and destroys any chance of our business working. What a lesson learned! Hi Carol if you are reading this! lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Posts: 7781
Location: oot and aboot
patentlymn wrote:
Walkntall posted this in another topic, now locked for other reasons.

The intent was for someone to have a wild weekend.

I'm purdy shur thems are not keepers ... ya noes ... Take home to Ma, Keep away from Pa


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm
Posts: 8543
Location: Minnesoooota
It is fun to browse the photos.

"Manufacturing a controlled substance" (ran a meth lab)

I wonder how old some of the photos are.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm
Posts: 4054
Location: 1984
Image
That's not hot, in fact its not even remotely lukewarm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 10:53 am
Posts: 12364
Location: Concealed.
The first pix on the list has the following note:

**UPDATE**
Ranker has been informed that the photo given was not Renee Bell and has removed it from this list. (Who knew you couldn't trust a jailbird.)

:gha:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 am
Posts: 783
Utahcool wrote:
Image
That's not hot, in fact its not even remotely lukewarm.


Who knew Mandy Patinkin ever crossed dressed....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:30 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm
Posts: 8543
Location: Minnesoooota
Utahcool wrote:
Image
That's not hot, in fact its not even remotely lukewarm.


Hmmmmmm Tastes differ. I think she's hot. Go figure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:28 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 28838
Location: The kitchen
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:49 am
Posts: 16094
Location: MI
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:

She might not need that temptation. :draw: Her problem is she probably wouldn't be convicted by a jury of her peers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 28838
Location: The kitchen
RoadRunner wrote:
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:

She might not need that temptation. :draw: Her problem is she probably wouldn't be convicted by a jury of her peers.

You make an excellent point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 7302
Location: The Heart of Dixie.
abcdeclub wrote:

You make an excellent point.


Somehow I knew you would be lurking around this thread... :popcorn:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:04 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 28838
Location: The kitchen
sandztorm wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:

You make an excellent point.


Somehow I knew you would be lurking around this thread... :popcorn:

I'll have you know I've never served time in prison..........yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 7302
Location: The Heart of Dixie.
abcdeclub wrote:
sandztorm wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:

You make an excellent point.


Somehow I knew you would be lurking around this thread... :popcorn:

I'll have you know I've never served time in prison..........yet.


Neither had OJ before his trial.... but hey... who is keeping track...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:06 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 28838
Location: The kitchen
Everyone has goals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 7302
Location: The Heart of Dixie.
abcdeclub wrote:
Everyone has goals.


:nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
abcdeclub wrote:
RoadRunner wrote:
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:

She might not need that temptation. :draw: Her problem is she probably wouldn't be convicted by a jury of her peers.

You make an excellent point.

Alphabet, you let yourself go! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 28838
Location: The kitchen
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
RoadRunner wrote:
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:

She might not need that temptation. :draw: Her problem is she probably wouldn't be convicted by a jury of her peers.

You make an excellent point.

Alphabet, you let yourself go! :shock:

You have no idea. I'm wearing a Dorito stained shirt right now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:40 pm 
Offline
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:50 am
Posts: 53884
Location: (M) California - God Bless America!
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:

What if the guy who answered her ad was worse than her exes? :whoa:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
abcdeclub wrote:
Forge wrote:
Alphabet, you let yourself go! :shock:

You have no idea. I'm wearing a Dorito stained shirt right now.

It's the beard that's thrown me. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
Og wrote:
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:

What if the guy who answered her ad was worse than her exes? :whoa:

Well...Pilates? :gwink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:55 pm 
Offline
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:50 am
Posts: 53884
Location: (M) California - God Bless America!
Forge wrote:
Og wrote:
Forge wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sooooo, to get a date I should kill someone then advertise myself from behind prison walls. Yeah, life is fair :laugh:

Well there is your ex. :whistle:

:chuckle:

What if the guy who answered her ad was worse than her exes? :whoa:

Well...Pilates? :gwink:

Um... Forks, knives, and spoons? Teacups?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
Og wrote:
Forge wrote:
Well...Pilates? :gwink:

Um... Forks, knives, and spoons? Teacups?

I prefer mugs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 28838
Location: The kitchen
Forge wrote:
Og wrote:
Forge wrote:
Well...Pilates? :gwink:

Um... Forks, knives, and spoons? Teacups?

I prefer mugs.

Sporks, dammit!! :pout:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm 
Offline
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:50 am
Posts: 53884
Location: (M) California - God Bless America!
abcdeclub wrote:
Forge wrote:
Og wrote:
Forge wrote:
Well...Pilates? :gwink:

Um... Forks, knives, and spoons? Teacups?

I prefer mugs.

Sporks, dammit!! :pout:

But what does flatware have to do with answering ABC's hypothetical ad?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
Og wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sporks, dammit!! :pout:

But what does flatware have to do with answering ABC's hypothetical ad?

Have spork. Will travel? :hm:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:22 pm
Posts: 27131
Location: King of Sporks Do not accept imitations
Forge wrote:
Og wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sporks, dammit!! :pout:

But what does flatware have to do with answering ABC's hypothetical ad?

Have spork. Will travel? :hm:

Image
:whistle:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
matt523 wrote:
Forge wrote:
Og wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sporks, dammit!! :pout:

But what does flatware have to do with answering ABC's hypothetical ad?

Have spork. Will travel? :hm:

Image
:whistle:

See what I mean? If she had used that in the hypothetical ad, then all sorts of prison bound guys would show up to give her a ride. :whistle:

:chuckle:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:22 pm
Posts: 27131
Location: King of Sporks Do not accept imitations
Forge wrote:
matt523 wrote:
Forge wrote:
Og wrote:
abcdeclub wrote:
Sporks, dammit!! :pout:

But what does flatware have to do with answering ABC's hypothetical ad?

Have spork. Will travel? :hm:

Image
:whistle:

See what I mean? If she had used that in the hypothetical ad, then all sorts of prison bound guys would show up to give her a ride. :whistle:

:chuckle:

Are you saying I'm bound for prison? :hm2:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:45 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 28838
Location: The kitchen
:popcorn:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm
Posts: 18187
Location: (M) Pater Familias
matt523 wrote:
Forge wrote:
See what I mean? If she had used that in the hypothetical ad, then all sorts of prison bound guys would show up to give her a ride. :whistle:

:chuckle:

Are you saying I'm bound for prison? :hm2:


Well maybe not bound but handcuffed would probably wise. You DO have an affinity for knives after all. :hm:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:22 pm
Posts: 27131
Location: King of Sporks Do not accept imitations
Forge wrote:
matt523 wrote:
Forge wrote:
See what I mean? If she had used that in the hypothetical ad, then all sorts of prison bound guys would show up to give her a ride. :whistle:

:chuckle:

Are you saying I'm bound for prison? :hm2:


Well maybe not bound but handcuffed would probably wise. You DO have an affinity for knives after all. :hm:

And sporks. :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group