09/08/16 - HILLARY TELLS YET ANOTHER SELF-AGGRANDIZING FEMINIST LIE

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Aliquis
Forum Administrator

09/08/16 - HILLARY TELLS YET ANOTHER SELF-AGGRANDIZING FEMINIST LIE

#1 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Exclusive: Hillary Tells Yet Another Self-Aggrandizing Feminist Lie

by ANN COULTER8 Sep 2016

Hillary told another whopper today, one of her typical I am a heroic woman who has stood up to bullies my whole life lies.
Speaking to a blog called “Humans of New York” on Thursday, Hillary shared a “rare personal message” – as Politico put it. She claimed that when she took the LSAT during her senior year of college, men taking the test shouted at her, saying her admission to law school could cost them their draft deferments, forcing them to go to Vietnam, where they would die. The moral of the story was that she had to “learn as a young woman to control my emotions.” Brave Hillary!

Here’s what Hillary said:

VIDEO: TAKING A 'GAP YEAR' BEFORE COLLEGE: PROS AND CONS

“I was taking a law school admissions test in a big classroom at Harvard. My friend and I were some of the only women in the room. I was feeling nervous. I was a senior in college. I wasn’t sure how well I’d do. And while we’re waiting for the exam to start, a group of men began to yell things like: ‘You don’t need to be here.’ And ‘There’s plenty else you can do.’ It turned into a real ‘pile on.’ One of them even said: ‘If you take my spot, I’ll get drafted, and I’ll go to Vietnam, and I’ll die.’ And they weren’t kidding around. It was intense.

“It got very personal. But I couldn’t respond. I couldn’t afford to get distracted because I didn’t want to mess up the test. So I just kept looking down, hoping that the proctor would walk in the room. I know that I can be perceived as aloof or cold or unemotional. But I had to learn as a young woman to control my emotions. And that’s a hard path to walk. “

The problem with this corny story that only stupid 20-year-old girls would believe is: Hillary graduated from Wellesley in 1969. Remember? That’s when she gave that speech insulting the first black senator since Reconstruction. So her senior year began in autumn, 1968. She says she was a senior during this harrowing experience, which is when the LSAT is normally taken. But the LBJ administration ended all graduate school deferments on February 16, 1968, except for medical, dental and divinity students, when Hillary was still a junior in college.

Perhaps it was that bump on her head that has her confused on dates. Or the trauma of that gunfire she ducked landing in Sarajevo.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... inist-lie/

Re: 9/8/16 - HILLARY TELLS YET ANOTHER SELF-AGGRANDIZING FEMINIST LIE

#2 Post by Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:10 am

Plymouth State University in NH has sent a hateful, irresponsible, and harmful message to the world. That sexual assaults against women are without consequence and not taken seriously. This message is putting women everywhere at risk! Please help hold Plymouth State University accountable and reverse this negative message. Here are links to the news stories so you can see how dangerous this message is.

http://www.unionleader.com/Plymouth-Sta ... minal-past

http://www.unionleader.com/education/ps ... n-20161004

How does a man who sexually assaulted a 19 year old college girl in a dorm room get a job teaching 19 year old college girls?

How does a man who conceals his criminal record of sex crimes against young women keep his job teaching young women when he is finally exposed by the local paper?

How does this incident not get the attention it deserves at a time when women all over the country are running for office and women's issues are a popular topic?

Anything you can do to expose and eliminate Plymouth State University's message will help! The school is not letting the school paper, The Clock at PSU, report about the incident. School administrators have even been intimidating students who express concerns about this matter. The New Hampshire coalition of women against violence and sexual violence has turned a blind eye. We have nobody to turn to for help and must remain anonymous because we fear retaliation from PSU. Please help and share our story/situation with anyone else who can help.

Forever grateful for your assistance,
Students at PSU

chulcoop

Re: 9/8/16 - HILLARY TELLS YET ANOTHER SELF-AGGRANDIZING FEMINIST LIE

#3 Post by chulcoop » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:18 pm

In fairness, just because a newspaper reports that someone did something it does not mean they actually did.

There may cases of mistaken identity.

For example some completely innocent people were wrongly identified as paedophiles by a newspaper and a lynch mob ruined their lives despite doing nothing wrong.

A singer was found to be a paedophile called Ian Watkins of "The Lost Prophets"

Another sing with the name Ian H Watkins who is a singer in Steps got hate mail over it despite him having done nothing wrong because he had a similar name.

Regarding Hilary, I don't know, on this I am going to give the benefit of the doubt although she possibly does not deserve it.

The comments may have been made to her before she took the test.

In the past women were women and men were men.

The view a lot of men had was "you don't need this, you can stay at home but we need the job".

In Britain Mrs Thatcher changed the way people thought about women and proved women could do the job.

We currently have a woman Prime Minister.

I am from the UK.