Welcome New Members! Stop by here to say hello or dive into any topic!

10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Message
Author
User avatar
Kevin
Forum Administrator
Posts: 8243
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:06 pm

10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#1

#1 Post by Kevin » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:22 pm

MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!
October 5, 2016

Approximately every other week since he announced has been called "Trump's worst week yet!"

-- In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!

** ** **

Reviewing the state of the presidential race, I see that very little has changed for the past year. Every few weeks, the media roll out a new Trump "scandal" that has already been thoroughly covered, day in, day out, for the last 15 months.


In fact, all of the shocking new Trump scandals were aired in the very first GOP presidential debate, where he was asked seven questions about the following charges:


(1) He is mean to women.


(2) He is mean to Mexicans.


(3) He said nice things about Obamacare. (Since dropped by the media in order to help Hillary avoid the subject.)


(4) He is corrupt.


(5) He is a bad businessman.


(6) He is not a Republican. (Also since dropped -- Hillary's losing enough Democrats to Trump without reminding them that he's not a "real Republican.”)


(7) His "tone.”


All that's already been priced into the Trump brand. What new results do the media expect from telling us that Trump not only insulted Rosie O'Donnell, but also insulted Hispanic Mattress Girl, Alicia Machado: baby mama to a Mexican drug lord?


The only advance in the narrative is that the octaves of journalists' voices keep getting higher, as they repeat the exact same attacks on Trump.



Each time, the media claim victory by asserting with bland certainty that any drop in Trump's poll numbers is because of something very upsetting to journalists, but which is generally quite popular with voters -- the Mexican rapists speech, the Muslim ban, and his response to the choleric Muslim, Khizr Khan.


The media can tell us where the candidates stand in the polls. They can't tell us why. Nonetheless, they insist on identifying the precise statement of Trump's that has caused any setback, which always happens to be whatever the media is being hysterical about.


Most absurd was the widely repeated claim that Trump's "insult" of GOLD STAR DAD Khizr Khan caused him to dip in the polls. Except the problem is: (1) He didn't insult Khan; and (2) anyone who occasionally leaves his apartment realizes that no one would have minded if he had.


Khan's son was one of 14 Muslims to die serving in the U.S. military, which, coincidentally, is the precise number of American soldiers who have been killed by Muslims serving in the U.S. Military.


At the Democratic Convention, Khan waved a copy of the Constitution, asking Trump, "Have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy. In this document, look for the words, 'the right of all Muslims in the world to move to America shall not be abridged!’"


Actually, that's not in the Constitution. Incomprehensibly, Khan told Trump to look for the words "liberty" and "equal protection of law" -- words that are noticeable for not mentioning "the right of all Muslims in the world to move to America.”


He rounded out his harangue saying to Trump: "You have sacrificed nothing and no one!”


In an article titled "Ire for Trump as He Derides Muslim Parents," The New York Times described Trump's response to Khan as "startling," and said it "drew quick and widespread condemnation." This included a tweet from Bush speechwriter Peter Wehner, calling Trump "a man of sadistic cruelty. With him there's no bottom. Now go ahead and defend him.”


I must have accidentally been out of the country for a few days because I missed the part where Trump insulted the Khans.


But according to the Times, Trump was "derid(ing)" the Khans when he went on "Good Morning America" and called the snarling Muslim a "nice guy," wished him luck, wondered why his wife didn't say anything, and talked about the reasons Americans might want to hit the pause button on mass Muslim immigration.


To wit, Trump said:


"Well, I would say, we have had a lot of problems with radical Islamic terrorism, that's what I'd say. We have had a lot of problems where you look at San Bernardino, you look at Orlando, you look at the World Trade Center, you look at so many different things. You look at what happened to the priest over the weekend in Paris, where his throat was cut, 85-year-old, beloved Catholic priest. You look at what happened in Nice, France, a couple of weeks ago. I would say, you gotta take a look at that, because something is going on, and it's not good.”


I understand why the media are upset that Trump mentioned these notable contributions of Muslim immigrants, but unless I don't know the country at all anymore, I do not believe a majority of Americans minded one bit.


The media are betting that after 9/11, the diaper bomber, the shoe bomber, the Boston Marathon, Fort Hood, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, the Orlando nightclub, the Chelsea bombing, and the recent mall attacks in both Minnesota and Washington, the revulsion of the American public to anti-Muslim bigotry will be a HUGE factor in this election.


Journalists swim in a sea of agreement. They don't stop to think that the identity politics they majored in back in college might not be popular with all Americans.


Polls showed a post-convention bounce for Hillary before Trump had said word one about Khan. Perhaps their nonsense headlines about Trump attacking a GOLD STAR FAMILY also helped them in the short run.


But as soon as the public found out that it was this specific family and, also, that Trump didn't attack them, voters weren't mad at Trump, but they sure were with the media.


COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

Benedict Carter

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#2

#2 Post by Benedict Carter » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:41 am

Dear Mrs. Coulter,

With regard to your statements about this election possibly determining the survival of Western civilisation, I agree with you. I have to part company with you, however, on your assertion that this civilisation is essentially protestant. In making that statement, you alluded to Magna Carta (signed by a Catholic King with the Catholic nobility of England). It should have been said also that Magna Carta itself states in its text that it ratifies and confirms freedoms that had been enjoyed in times past - referring to the grants made by earlier Catholic Kings to the Catholic nation of England reaching right back to the law codes of Offa and later Aelfred the Great and others.

While the Glorious Revolution was certainly imposed on the nation by a protestant elite, you made no reference to the fact that protestant political thought was (irony of ironies!) built upon the work of Catholic theologians and philosophers of the preceding 300 years!

Finally, the role of the Church from the time of the collapse of the Western Empire right into the High Middle Ages and beyond in developing Canon Law (which, together with Anglo-Saxon Common Law formed the basis of all English law) was not mentioned.

British-inspired Western freedoms protestant? Very, very debatable: the case for our civilisation being Catholic is, on the other hand, unassailable.

Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#3

#3 Post by Guest » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:09 pm

I think the problem is that a lot of voters simply don't pay much attention. They don't know much about this guy Khan or any other specific, but they just get a general impression from the media that Trump is bad and Hillary is good.

Trump supporters are generally well informed about Hillary and democrat corruption in general and are tired of it, but they are unlikely to become a large enough majority to actually get Trump elected. Trump would have to overcome the feminist vote, the uninformed vote, the government dependent vote, the illegal vote, the multiple vote, the dead vote, and finally crooked voting machines in key precincts in order to actually be declared the winner.

We should also realize that the corrupt, lying establishment in power will not easily accept losing control. They are dead serious about keeping it, and will do what it takes to make sure that Trump is defeated.

The odds of Trump winning in spite of all of that is extremely low.

Whether Trump wins or loses, millions of people are completely happy with electing a lying, corrupt, incompetent, unindicted multiple felon woman as president, and completely happy with returning her lying, corrupt, disbarred, womanizing rapist husband to the White House along with her.

Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#4

#4 Post by Guest » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:37 pm

If it were up to me 99% of all journalists would be in Guantanamo right now right along with Crooked Hillary and Obozo.

Jane Galt
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Mulligan's Valley
Contact:

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#5

#5 Post by Jane Galt » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Fortunately nowadays the voters get their news from other places than the MSM. I choke every time I turn on the network news and the first thing they do is tease a story by saying, "What happened to some unlucky Eskimo triplets in Springfield? We'll tell you after the break!" Then cut to commercials...many commercials.

Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#6

#6 Post by Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:43 pm

MSM: Mr Trump, how could you say such derogatory comments about women?

Trump: I was a Democrat at the time.

MSM: How do you explain your derogatory comments since becoming the Republican candidate for president?

Trump: I haven't been a Republican very long and still often revert to my past Democrat tendencies.

opinionated

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#7

#7 Post by opinionated » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:04 am

Trump saying the "P" word is nothing compared to Hillary and her abortion rights belief. Her belief in abortion which amounts to killing thousands of unborn FEMALES is the ultimate insult to females everywhere. The liberals are so blind they cant see reason that Hillary agreeing in this is tremendously far worse than Trumps crude humor about woman. These Nazi feminist lesbo sociopaths who have no conscience are brain washing these young females who later have to live with their conscience. Through out my life I have seen the emotional torture women have gone through from making that wrong decision. This issue needs to be addressed because a vote for Hillary is a vote for abortion. And all women need to ask themselves can they live with their conscience in promoting this!

Alexa

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#8

#8 Post by Alexa » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:48 am

Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa

kermit
Forum Moderator
Posts: 10345
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#9

#9 Post by kermit » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:31 am

Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
would you like to know why I don't draga women my woman around by their her foot?
Last edited by kermit on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: wife might read this

Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#10

#10 Post by Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:22 pm

kermit wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
would you like to know why I don't drag a women my woman around bytheir her foot?
I would.
Last edited by kermit on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: recanting promiscuity

User avatar
ToddWB
Posts: 18415
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#11

#11 Post by ToddWB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
Ann is not here.. so let's talk about the utter corruption of HRC instead.. nothing Trump has done comes anywhere close to the disease that is the Left.. have you not read "Clinton Cash" nor "Hillary's American"? Have yo not read the WikiLeaks e-mails from the liars in the Clinton camp? Do you not see the entirety of the Establishment.. the Democrats and their accomplices in the MSM and the Global Elite doing everything they can do to stop Trump so they can enslave the world population of the "little" people.. ya' know.. the "deplorables" , the ignorant plebes, so unless you are part of the Global Elite or have a really sweet crony deal through the Govt, you should ask yourself why you are so concerned with the very few voices, in the media, in support of Trump while you ignore the vast roar from the MSM and the Leftist lackeys.

It looks as tho' it's Trump and his supporters against the World

User avatar
ToddWB
Posts: 18415
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#12

#12 Post by ToddWB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:32 pm

kermit wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
would you like to know why I don't drag a women my woman around bytheir her foot?
'cause you only drag around women with feet (two of them)?
Last edited by kermit on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correcting harsh words

kermit
Forum Moderator
Posts: 10345
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#13

#13 Post by kermit » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:37 pm

ToddWB wrote:
kermit wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
would you like to know why I don't drag a women my woman around by their her foot?
'cause you only drag around women with feet (two of them)?
:shake:
you put way too much thought into that
let me dumb it down a tad....

it's because they she would fill up with rocks
Last edited by kermit on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: clarifying

User avatar
ToddWB
Posts: 18415
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#14

#14 Post by ToddWB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:42 pm

kermit wrote:
ToddWB wrote:
kermit wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
would you like to know why I don't drag a women my woman around by their her foot?
'cause you only drag around women with feet (two of them)?
:shake:
you put way too much thought into that
let me dumb it down a tad....

it's because they she would fill up with rocks
now you are going to run Alexa off to her safe space. :cuff:
Last edited by kermit on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: having fun

kermit
Forum Moderator
Posts: 10345
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#15

#15 Post by kermit » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:46 pm

ToddWB wrote:
kermit wrote:
ToddWB wrote:
kermit wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
would you like to know why I don't drag a women my woman around by their her foot?
'cause you only drag around women with feet (two of them)?
:shake:
you put way too much thought into that
let me dumb it down a tad....

it's because they she would fill up with rocks
now you are going to run Alexa off to her safe space. :cuff:
I was really sleepy when I wrote that, let me go back and tone it down.....

User avatar
ToddWB
Posts: 18415
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#16

#16 Post by ToddWB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:14 pm

kermit wrote:
ToddWB wrote:
kermit wrote:
ToddWB wrote:
kermit wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
would you like to know why I don't drag a women my woman around by their her foot?
'cause you only drag around women with feet (two of them)?
:shake:
you put way too much thought into that
let me dumb it down a tad....

it's because they she would fill up with rocks
now you are going to run Alexa off to her safe space. :cuff:
I was really sleepy when I wrote that, let me go back and tone it down.....
ah don't worry about it.. Alexa more than likely was doing a drive by.. a one post wonder.

Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#17

#17 Post by Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:49 pm

please tell trump to do more live social media video. just *expletive deleted* go full citizen trump, let's win this thing.

Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#18

#18 Post by Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:25 am

ToddWB wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
Ann is not here.. so let's talk about the utter corruption of HRC instead.. nothing Trump has done comes anywhere close to the disease that is the Left.. have you not read "Clinton Cash" nor "Hillary's American"? Have yo not read the WikiLeaks e-mails from the liars in the Clinton camp? Do you not see the entirety of the Establishment.. the Democrats and their accomplices in the MSM and the Global Elite doing everything they can do to stop Trump so they can enslave the world population of the "little" people.. ya' know.. the "deplorables" , the ignorant plebes, so unless you are part of the Global Elite or have a really sweet crony deal through the Govt, you should ask yourself why you are so concerned with the very few voices, in the media, in support of Trump while you ignore the vast roar from the MSM and the Leftist lackeys.

It looks as tho' it's Trump and his supporters against the World
Dear ToddWB,

Thank you for responding. (.... and i wish i were part of the Global Elite :-)

I am by no means a Clinton fan. In fact i believe that history and timing has been very kind to her; she would not have become America's first woman President if her opponent was not Trump. But Nov 8th, she will be - for the simple reason that 'centrist America' will vote for the less embarrassing option. The die-hard and often virulent supporters from opposing camps will cancel each other out.

I'm no fan of MSM either nor do i think the timing of the 'leak' accidental nor do i condone the hypocrisy of MSM in continuing to treat the male Clinton as its evergreen darling inspite of errant cigars and uncontrolled eruptions onto blue dresses. But the fact of the matter is that infinite number of wrongs by another does not make one's own wrongs right. As a woman i would like to have a President who's well-versed in policy, is statesman-like, does not get effortlessly baited, can string together two lines of grammatically correct English and does not consider the private property of women as a property for his privates.

I just read Ann's latest post - typically (and impressively) acerbic, but unfortunately defending the indefensible.

-Alexa

Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#19

#19 Post by Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:12 pm

I have not been a member of the Republican party for 20 years. When Donald Trump wins in a week and a half, I hope he is able to carry forward a purge in the party to equal his fabulous win in the election. It would be nice to have a party that actually represents my views. I suggest;

1. Make Ann Coulter attorney General
2. Make Ben Shapiro a Supreme Court Justice
3. Make Pat Buchanan Secretary of State.

Please contribute your own suggestions.

User avatar
JannyMae
Posts: 18140
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#20

#20 Post by JannyMae » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
ToddWB wrote:
Alexa wrote:Dear Ann,

Eagerly awaiting your next post justifying Mr. Trump's latest shenanigans!

-Alexa
Ann is not here.. so let's talk about the utter corruption of HRC instead.. nothing Trump has done comes anywhere close to the disease that is the Left.. have you not read "Clinton Cash" nor "Hillary's American"? Have yo not read the WikiLeaks e-mails from the liars in the Clinton camp? Do you not see the entirety of the Establishment.. the Democrats and their accomplices in the MSM and the Global Elite doing everything they can do to stop Trump so they can enslave the world population of the "little" people.. ya' know.. the "deplorables" , the ignorant plebes, so unless you are part of the Global Elite or have a really sweet crony deal through the Govt, you should ask yourself why you are so concerned with the very few voices, in the media, in support of Trump while you ignore the vast roar from the MSM and the Leftist lackeys.

It looks as tho' it's Trump and his supporters against the World
Dear ToddWB,

Thank you for responding. (.... and i wish i were part of the Global Elite :-)

I am by no means a Clinton fan. In fact i believe that history and timing has been very kind to her; she would not have become America's first woman President if her opponent was not Trump. But Nov 8th, she will be - for the simple reason that 'centrist America' will vote for the less embarrassing option. The die-hard and often virulent supporters from opposing camps will cancel each other out.

I'm no fan of MSM either nor do i think the timing of the 'leak' accidental nor do i condone the hypocrisy of MSM in continuing to treat the male Clinton as its evergreen darling inspite of errant cigars and uncontrolled eruptions onto blue dresses. But the fact of the matter is that infinite number of wrongs by another does not make one's own wrongs right. As a woman i would like to have a President who's well-versed in policy, is statesman-like, does not get effortlessly baited, can string together two lines of grammatically correct English and does not consider the private property of women as a property for his privates.

I just read Ann's latest post - typically (and impressively) acerbic, but unfortunately defending the indefensible.

-Alexa
That's cute. You've bought the media mischaracterization of Trump.

See ya on Election Day, sweetie!

User avatar
sandztorm
Posts: 10282
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Location: The Heart of Dixie.

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#21

#21 Post by sandztorm » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Melania had it right....

" Why three weeks before the election? And they are accusing my husband? That is not the person that I know… All the allegations should be handled in a court of law. "

If Trump assaulted someone, I for one, would like to see him held accountable. Until then, lets talk about open borders, taxes, and immigration.

Jane Galt
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Mulligan's Valley
Contact:

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#22

#22 Post by Jane Galt » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Imagine if the media had gotten outraged by accusations of sexual misconduct by a Presidential candidate . . .


. . . in 1992?

Beatle52

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#23

#23 Post by Beatle52 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:52 am

YOU DON'T STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WITH A WALL, YOU STOP IT BY MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK ILLEGALLY IN THE U.S. CRACKING DOWN ON THE FAKE DOCUMENTS ILLEGALS USE TO GAIN WORK AND GREEDY EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE ILLEGALS REGARDLESS WOULD BE ONE HUGE STEP TO THAT END.

User avatar
matt523
Forum Administrator
Posts: 34794
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: in the basket of deplorables

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#24

#24 Post by matt523 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Beatle52 wrote:YOU DON'T STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WITH A WALL, YOU STOP IT BY MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK ILLEGALLY IN THE U.S. CRACKING DOWN ON THE FAKE DOCUMENTS ILLEGALS USE TO GAIN WORK AND GREEDY EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE ILLEGALS REGARDLESS WOULD BE ONE HUGE STEP TO THAT END.
I agree. But why stop there?


Guest

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#26

#26 Post by Guest » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:18 am

With all the latest news about the FBI investigations, the Wikileaks emails and Veritas videos showing lies, abuse of power, and active voter fraud, it is becoming obvious that a lot of highly placed people in the administration and Hillary campaign may very well go to jail if Trump wins.

Throw in the latest news about the administration getting ready to fight Russian interference on election day (Google "White House Readies to Fight Election Day Cyber Mayhem"), and it seems highly likely that the dems will do their best to avoid jail time by making sure that Trump 'loses' the election.

By that I'm saying that if by some miracle Trump overcomes all the forces arrayed against him, including massive voter fraud in key precincts, and actually gets the electoral votes needed to win, he STILL won't win. There will be multiple challenges to the election. The DOJ will all of a sudden come to life and 'investigate' all the charges of 'serious interference' with the election.

Some way or another, they will find a way to give the election to Hillary regardless of the vote count and electoral votes. Besides just keeping the corrupt establishment in power, they have the additional motivation of avoiding long prison terms if Trump wins.

Hillary will probably win the rigged election. But even if she doesn't win, she will still be the next president.

For Trump

Re: 10/05/16 - MEDIA'S OUTRAGE SHOULD START WORKING ANY DAY NOW!

#27

#27 Post by For Trump » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 am

Trump get out the vote promo—60’s Underdog cartoon music—fantastic!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ur8jZMARzI


Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 am.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest