11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
User avatar
ToddWB
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17757
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#36

Post by ToddWB » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am

A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.

OscarLevant
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes!

#37

Post by OscarLevant » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 pm

SuperDave wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am
We all watched the 77 minute 'presser' with Trump.

So what did we see?

Here's what we saw:

38% saw the man they voted for, and they were happy.

9% didn't know what to make of it.

53% were horrified, and in this group, are the people that matter, our leaders, world leaders, people in state departments, security departments, military, etc., across the land and the world.

Yes, you Donald lovers, you think this guy is presidential material ( no, he is not ), they are horrified.

But you 38 per centers, you should be horrified, because the prez clearly has lost his grip on reality.

IF all that comes out of your mouth is a blizzard of lies, how long do you think you are going to last on the world stage?

And Ann, I hate to tell ya, sorry to break the news, you don't matter, you only matter to the 38%. Sure, the morning show talk circuit, and a few so-called news shows will have you on because you are successful at selling books to that 38%, which is a large enough group that people of your ilk can make a living, which, by the way, reminds me of a W.C. Field's (or was it P.T. Barnum?) quote, reworked version of a famous quote by Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people
all of the time...

and it's just enough to make a good living."

Your motto, eh, Ann?
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar... I assume this diatribe is based on the same intelligent thought process you used to predict that Trump would lose to a more qualified Clinton? How did that work out for you? To get a following, you have to be right at least some of the time. BOTH Trump and Ann have quite a following.
You haven't actually refuted my comments.

Moreover, evidence of getting one item wrong doesn't mean someone can get another thing right.
You logic wanes.

It never occurred to me that it would possible that an occasional fluke
the electoral college process would allow a candidate to win with a 2.9 million vote loss in the popular vote.

And I'm not factoring in the 1.1 million left-leaning voters (blacks, Asians, Hispanics )who were purged from the voter rolls via Kansas Secretary Of State Kris Kobach's "Interstate Crosscheck" program, most red states participating, where purged voters at the ballot box were given provisional ballots which were not counted.

Besides, Ann's and Trump's following, are actually not'quite" a following, Obama, with his 85 million twitter followers, has quite a following, and he wasn't on prime time for 13 years.


But, you're wrong, you don't have to be right about anything to get a following. All you have to do is embolden people's misconceptions, reinforce their biases, etc. Propaganda works. History proves this time and time again.

OscarLevant
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#38

Post by OscarLevant » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm

ToddWB wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...

There's some kind of glitch. I post something, and it appears more than once, this especially happens when I hit "preview" -- it posts, and when I hit submit, it posts a duplicate. Then the only way I can get rid of the dupe is to replace content with "deleted". I'm not allowed to delete for some reason.

It also sometimes happens when I edit a post, rather than the edit replacing the post, it posts a new one.

I don't know how to fix it. Mabye get rid of this old very old computer I am using.

But, of course, you're going to extrapolate that into "get rid of old philosophy and replace with a new philosophy" or some such thing.

How about dealing with reality? How about let's stop making crap up or trying to be cute just so you can impress your buds on this forum and deal with that is going on in this world, and what is going on in this world is that we have a maniacal narcissist hypester running the governmentt



yeah, Hillary won the popular vote, that means dems have the "will of the people"

and no bullcrap argument you can put forth can refute it.

sorry bub, the public is on our side, there are more of us, than you.

The only thing saving your sorry right wing arses is repubs gerrymandering districts,
removing and not upgrading old voting machines in black neighborhoods while providing more
and upgrading voting machines in richer, white neighborhoods, restricting voting times in poor neighborhoods and providing plenty of time in richer, white neighborhoods, purging dems from voting rolls and giving out provisional ballots which are not counted in red states and on and on and on.

Don't lecture me about cheating.

User avatar
weirdwillis
Posts: 12004
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#39

Post by weirdwillis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...
Don't lecture me about cheating.
You've conflated Occam's Razor with the Oscar's Razor.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation that's consistent with the parameters of the argument, is often the correct one.
Oscar's Razor: The most simpleton explanation that Oscar can contrive, is the one he'll make. Facts are inconsequential.

User avatar
ToddWB
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17757
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#40

Post by ToddWB » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:03 am

:nod:
weirdwillis wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...
Don't lecture me about cheating.
You've conflated Occam's Razor with the Oscar's Razor.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation that's consistent with the parameters of the argument, is often the correct one.
Oscar's Razor: The most simpleton explanation that Oscar can contrive, is the one he'll make. Facts are inconsequential.
:ha:

User avatar
dodger
Posts: 17215
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:21 am
Location: At the Gates of Paradise

Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes!

#41

Post by dodger » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:07 am

OscarLevant wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am
We all watched the 77 minute 'presser' with Trump.

So what did we see?

Here's what we saw:

38% saw the man they voted for, and they were happy.

9% didn't know what to make of it.

53% were horrified, and in this group, are the people that matter, our leaders, world leaders, people in state departments, security departments, military, etc., across the land and the world.

Yes, you Donald lovers, you think this guy is presidential material ( no, he is not ), they are horrified.

But you 38 per centers, you should be horrified, because the prez clearly has lost his grip on reality.

IF all that comes out of your mouth is a blizzard of lies, how long do you think you are going to last on the world stage?

And Ann, I hate to tell ya, sorry to break the news, you don't matter, you only matter to the 38%. Sure, the morning show talk circuit, and a few so-called news shows will have you on because you are successful at selling books to that 38%, which is a large enough group that people of your ilk can make a living, which, by the way, reminds me of a W.C. Field's (or was it P.T. Barnum?) quote, reworked version of a famous quote by Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people
all of the time...

and it's just enough to make a good living."

Your motto, eh, Ann?
:panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2: :panic2:

You must not have watched the same presser that I did. I saw the guy I worked for and voted for doing what he promised to do. I haven't seen a performance like that since R. Lee Ermey's Gunny Hartman "welcomed" the green recruits into the Marine Corps in Full Metal Jacket. From the looks on the faces of the LSM, they were even more terrified and bewildered than Gunnery Sergeant Hartman's recruits. GOOD!

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Imagine! A President who keeps his promises! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

User avatar
ToddWB
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17757
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#42

Post by ToddWB » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...

There's some kind of glitch. I post something, and it appears more than once, this especially happens when I hit "preview" -- it posts, and when I hit submit, it posts a duplicate. Then the only way I can get rid of the dupe is to replace content with "deleted". I'm not allowed to delete for some reason.

It also sometimes happens when I edit a post, rather than the edit replacing the post, it posts a new one.

I don't know how to fix it. Mabye get rid of this old very old computer I am using.

But, of course, you're going to extrapolate that into "get rid of old philosophy and replace with a new philosophy" or some such thing.

How about dealing with reality? How about let's stop making crap up or trying to be cute just so you can impress your buds on this forum and deal with that is going on in this world, and what is going on in this world is that we have a maniacal narcissist hypester running the governmentt



yeah, Hillary won the popular vote, that means dems have the "will of the people"

and no bullcrap argument you can put forth can refute it.

sorry bub, the public is on our side, there are more of us, than you.

The only thing saving your sorry right wing arses is repubs gerrymandering districts,
removing and not upgrading old voting machines in black neighborhoods while providing more
and upgrading voting machines in richer, white neighborhoods, restricting voting times in poor neighborhoods and providing plenty of time in richer, white neighborhoods, purging dems from voting rolls and giving out provisional ballots which are not counted in red states and on and on and on.

Don't lecture me about cheating.
Demonrats lie, cheat and steal... and their primary play book, Alinsky's rules" is dedicated to Lucifer/ Satan.. go figure! Oscar's just PO'd because he won't get his commisarship from HRC.

OscarLevant
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#43

Post by OscarLevant » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:08 pm

ToddWB wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...

There's some kind of glitch. I post something, and it appears more than once, this especially happens when I hit "preview" -- it posts, and when I hit submit, it posts a duplicate. Then the only way I can get rid of the dupe is to replace content with "deleted". I'm not allowed to delete for some reason.

It also sometimes happens when I edit a post, rather than the edit replacing the post, it posts a new one.

I don't know how to fix it. Mabye get rid of this old very old computer I am using.

But, of course, you're going to extrapolate that into "get rid of old philosophy and replace with a new philosophy" or some such thing.

How about dealing with reality? How about let's stop making crap up or trying to be cute just so you can impress your buds on this forum and deal with that is going on in this world, and what is going on in this world is that we have a maniacal narcissist hypester running the governmentt



yeah, Hillary won the popular vote, that means dems have the "will of the people"

and no bullcrap argument you can put forth can refute it.

sorry bub, the public is on our side, there are more of us, than you.

The only thing saving your sorry right wing arses is repubs gerrymandering districts,
removing and not upgrading old voting machines in black neighborhoods while providing more
and upgrading voting machines in richer, white neighborhoods, restricting voting times in poor neighborhoods and providing plenty of time in richer, white neighborhoods, purging dems from voting rolls and giving out provisional ballots which are not counted in red states and on and on and on.

Don't lecture me about cheating.
Demonrats lie, cheat and steal... and their primary play book, Alinsky's rules" is dedicated to Lucifer/ Satan.. go figure! Oscar's just PO'd because he won't get his commisarship from HRC.
You haven't refuted my arguments. Nice try, no Ted Nugent Doll.

OscarLevant
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#44

Post by OscarLevant » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:55 pm

ToddWB wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...

There's some kind of glitch. I post something, and it appears more than once, this especially happens when I hit "preview" -- it posts, and when I hit submit, it posts a duplicate. Then the only way I can get rid of the dupe is to replace content with "deleted". I'm not allowed to delete for some reason.

It also sometimes happens when I edit a post, rather than the edit replacing the post, it posts a new one.

I don't know how to fix it. Mabye get rid of this old very old computer I am using.

But, of course, you're going to extrapolate that into "get rid of old philosophy and replace with a new philosophy" or some such thing.

How about dealing with reality? How about let's stop making crap up or trying to be cute just so you can impress your buds on this forum and deal with that is going on in this world, and what is going on in this world is that we have a maniacal narcissist hypester running the governmentt



yeah, Hillary won the popular vote, that means dems have the "will of the people"

and no bullcrap argument you can put forth can refute it.

sorry bub, the public is on our side, there are more of us, than you.

The only thing saving your sorry right wing arses is repubs gerrymandering districts,
removing and not upgrading old voting machines in black neighborhoods while providing more
and upgrading voting machines in richer, white neighborhoods, restricting voting times in poor neighborhoods and providing plenty of time in richer, white neighborhoods, purging dems from voting rolls and giving out provisional ballots which are not counted in red states and on and on and on.

Don't lecture me about cheating.
Demonrats lie, cheat and steal... and their primary play book, Alinsky's rules" is dedicated to Lucifer/ Satan.. go figure! Oscar's just PO'd because he won't get his commisarship from HRC.

Imagine what republicans would say if Hillary had a mansion, a private club, and the only
people she would allow to have access to her if she charged $200,000 membership to the club.

Imagine if she owned hotels which she required her security staff to stay at, and the bill
is paid by the tax payers at a rate about 10 times more costly than what it cost to maintain
Obama's security staff, and that money, paid by the taxpayers, goes directly into her pocket.

Imagine. I should think the entire right wing would explode and howl at the moon.

But, that is precisely what Donald Trump is doing, and no one peep out of you folks or anyone on the right.

No president in history is corrupt as Trump, and no point in history has a corrupt president
been given a free pass as the republicans have with Donald Trump

The republican establishment is destroying the constitution as I write this, and not one bit of criticism by anyone on this forum, that I've seen, so far.

And, when the press does criticize Trump about it, he shouts "the press is the enemy of the people".

You people are so blind, it's pathetic.

User avatar
kermit
Forum Moderator
Posts: 8748
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am
Location: protecting penguins at the north pole

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#45

Post by kermit » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:23 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:55 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...

There's some kind of glitch. I post something, and it appears more than once, this especially happens when I hit "preview" -- it posts, and when I hit submit, it posts a duplicate. Then the only way I can get rid of the dupe is to replace content with "deleted". I'm not allowed to delete for some reason.

It also sometimes happens when I edit a post, rather than the edit replacing the post, it posts a new one.

I don't know how to fix it. Mabye get rid of this old very old computer I am using.

But, of course, you're going to extrapolate that into "get rid of old philosophy and replace with a new philosophy" or some such thing.

How about dealing with reality? How about let's stop making crap up or trying to be cute just so you can impress your buds on this forum and deal with that is going on in this world, and what is going on in this world is that we have a maniacal narcissist hypester running the governmentt



yeah, Hillary won the popular vote, that means dems have the "will of the people"

and no bullcrap argument you can put forth can refute it.

sorry bub, the public is on our side, there are more of us, than you.

The only thing saving your sorry right wing arses is repubs gerrymandering districts,
removing and not upgrading old voting machines in black neighborhoods while providing more
and upgrading voting machines in richer, white neighborhoods, restricting voting times in poor neighborhoods and providing plenty of time in richer, white neighborhoods, purging dems from voting rolls and giving out provisional ballots which are not counted in red states and on and on and on.

Don't lecture me about cheating.
Demonrats lie, cheat and steal... and their primary play book, Alinsky's rules" is dedicated to Lucifer/ Satan.. go figure! Oscar's just PO'd because he won't get his commisarship from HRC.

Imagine what republicans would say if Hillary had a mansion, a private club, and the only
people she would allow to have access to her if she charged $200,000 membership to the club.

Imagine if she owned hotels which she required her security staff to stay at, and the bill
is paid by the tax payers at a rate about 10 times more costly than what it cost to maintain
Obama's security staff, and that money, paid by the taxpayers, goes directly into her pocket.

Imagine. I should think the entire right wing would explode and howl at the moon.

But, that is precisely what Donald Trump is doing, and no one peep out of you folks or anyone on the right.

No president in history is corrupt as Trump, and no point in history has a corrupt president
been given a free pass as the republicans have with Donald Trump

The republican establishment is destroying the constitution as I write this, and not one bit of criticism by anyone on this forum, that I've seen, so far.

And, when the press does criticize Trump about it, he shouts "the press is the enemy of the people".

You people are so blind, it's pathetic.
not blind, we just like Trump. He can do just about what ever he wants. It's ok.
Hillary is disgusting.
She sucks.
Get it now?

User avatar
ToddWB
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17757
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#46

Post by ToddWB » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:40 pm

kermit wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:23 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:55 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...

There's some kind of glitch. I post something, and it appears more than once, this especially happens when I hit "preview" -- it posts, and when I hit submit, it posts a duplicate. Then the only way I can get rid of the dupe is to replace content with "deleted". I'm not allowed to delete for some reason.

It also sometimes happens when I edit a post, rather than the edit replacing the post, it posts a new one.

I don't know how to fix it. Mabye get rid of this old very old computer I am using.

But, of course, you're going to extrapolate that into "get rid of old philosophy and replace with a new philosophy" or some such thing.

How about dealing with reality? How about let's stop making crap up or trying to be cute just so you can impress your buds on this forum and deal with that is going on in this world, and what is going on in this world is that we have a maniacal narcissist hypester running the governmentt



yeah, Hillary won the popular vote, that means dems have the "will of the people"

and no bullcrap argument you can put forth can refute it.

sorry bub, the public is on our side, there are more of us, than you.

The only thing saving your sorry right wing arses is repubs gerrymandering districts,
removing and not upgrading old voting machines in black neighborhoods while providing more
and upgrading voting machines in richer, white neighborhoods, restricting voting times in poor neighborhoods and providing plenty of time in richer, white neighborhoods, purging dems from voting rolls and giving out provisional ballots which are not counted in red states and on and on and on.

Don't lecture me about cheating.
Demonrats lie, cheat and steal... and their primary play book, Alinsky's rules" is dedicated to Lucifer/ Satan.. go figure! Oscar's just PO'd because he won't get his commisarship from HRC.

Imagine what republicans would say if Hillary had a mansion, a private club, and the only
people she would allow to have access to her if she charged $200,000 membership to the club.

Imagine if she owned hotels which she required her security staff to stay at, and the bill
is paid by the tax payers at a rate about 10 times more costly than what it cost to maintain
Obama's security staff, and that money, paid by the taxpayers, goes directly into her pocket.

Imagine. I should think the entire right wing would explode and howl at the moon.

But, that is precisely what Donald Trump is doing, and no one peep out of you folks or anyone on the right.

No president in history is corrupt as Trump, and no point in history has a corrupt president
been given a free pass as the republicans have with Donald Trump

The republican establishment is destroying the constitution as I write this, and not one bit of criticism by anyone on this forum, that I've seen, so far.

And, when the press does criticize Trump about it, he shouts "the press is the enemy of the people".

You people are so blind, it's pathetic.
not blind, we just like Trump. He can do just about what ever he wants. It's ok.
Hillary is disgusting.
She sucks.
Get it now?
Why the little unhinged commie stooge.. he needs to read (or watch) "Clinton Cash", I'm guessing he's never heard of it. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2516 ... on=service and get back to us

OscarLevant
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#47

Post by OscarLevant » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:00 pm

ToddWB wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:40 pm
kermit wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:23 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:55 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm
ToddWB wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
A little twitchy Oscar... you made the same post 4 times.... or do you think this works like demonrats voting and it counts as 4 post? Demonrats cheat.. always have, so I wouldn't be so sure about that "Hillary won the popular vote thing" and who exactly cheated for Trump ? since the entirety of the Establishment, Leftist, MSM and the rest of the Global Elite hate him? Seems your Kansas story would be bigger than the "Trump had the Russians steal the election for him" story your side has been running with for weeks now.
Obama's twitter following? Again.. real people count, not robots and algorithms. Read about Obama's Organizing for Action"? You'd like it ... he instructs his minions to inflate their numbers there too.
You know, there's this thing called "occam's razor". It says that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.
So, some simplicity for you...

There's some kind of glitch. I post something, and it appears more than once, this especially happens when I hit "preview" -- it posts, and when I hit submit, it posts a duplicate. Then the only way I can get rid of the dupe is to replace content with "deleted". I'm not allowed to delete for some reason.

It also sometimes happens when I edit a post, rather than the edit replacing the post, it posts a new one.

I don't know how to fix it. Mabye get rid of this old very old computer I am using.

But, of course, you're going to extrapolate that into "get rid of old philosophy and replace with a new philosophy" or some such thing.

How about dealing with reality? How about let's stop making crap up or trying to be cute just so you can impress your buds on this forum and deal with that is going on in this world, and what is going on in this world is that we have a maniacal narcissist hypester running the governmentt



yeah, Hillary won the popular vote, that means dems have the "will of the people"

and no bullcrap argument you can put forth can refute it.

sorry bub, the public is on our side, there are more of us, than you.

The only thing saving your sorry right wing arses is repubs gerrymandering districts,
removing and not upgrading old voting machines in black neighborhoods while providing more
and upgrading voting machines in richer, white neighborhoods, restricting voting times in poor neighborhoods and providing plenty of time in richer, white neighborhoods, purging dems from voting rolls and giving out provisional ballots which are not counted in red states and on and on and on.

Don't lecture me about cheating.
Demonrats lie, cheat and steal... and their primary play book, Alinsky's rules" is dedicated to Lucifer/ Satan.. go figure! Oscar's just PO'd because he won't get his commisarship from HRC.

Imagine what republicans would say if Hillary had a mansion, a private club, and the only
people she would allow to have access to her if she charged $200,000 membership to the club.

Imagine if she owned hotels which she required her security staff to stay at, and the bill
is paid by the tax payers at a rate about 10 times more costly than what it cost to maintain
Obama's security staff, and that money, paid by the taxpayers, goes directly into her pocket.

Imagine. I should think the entire right wing would explode and howl at the moon.

But, that is precisely what Donald Trump is doing, and no one peep out of you folks or anyone on the right.

No president in history is corrupt as Trump, and no point in history has a corrupt president
been given a free pass as the republicans have with Donald Trump

The republican establishment is destroying the constitution as I write this, and not one bit of criticism by anyone on this forum, that I've seen, so far.

And, when the press does criticize Trump about it, he shouts "the press is the enemy of the people".

You people are so blind, it's pathetic.
not blind, we just like Trump. He can do just about what ever he wants. It's ok.
Hillary is disgusting.
She sucks.
Get it now?
Why the little unhinged commie stooge.. he needs to read (or watch) "Clinton Cash", I'm guessing he's never heard of it. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2516 ... on=service and get back to us
Clinton cash (its been debunked) yeah, you can't debunk this:
Trump charges $200,000 for access at Mar-A-Lago, charges the government millions
paid for by taxpayers by requiring security personnel to stay at his hotels guarding Trump
and his family, at a cost 10 times greater than what it cost Obama, and the money goes
right into his pocket.

clinton cash my ass. If corruption bothered you, you'd be outraged at Trump, but of course,
it doesn't, so it makes you, and everyone on this forum, repubs in congess and senate, all hypocrites.

User avatar
ToddWB
Forum Moderator
Posts: 17757
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#48

Post by ToddWB » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:29 am

Clinton's Cash has not been "debunked".. you are propagating a lie, Oscar.. by extension that makes you a liar. You can't have a rational discussion with a liar, and what's left when you can no longer have a rational discussion? when diplomacy breaks down? I'm done with you.. go collect your check from Soros the Nazi Collaborator and move on.

User avatar
nobs
Posts: 11404
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 am
Location: I've gotta get out of this place....

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#49

Post by nobs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:01 am

ToddWB wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:29 am
Clinton's Cash has not been "debunked".. you are propagating a lie, Oscar.. by extension that makes you a liar. You can't have a rational discussion with a liar, and what's left when you can no longer have a rational discussion? when diplomacy breaks down? I'm done with you.. go collect your check from Soros the Nazi Collaborator and move on.
Aren't you being a little to hard on the Beaver tonight Ward...........errr oooopps wrong thread;


But anyway ToddWB :

Let em have it with both barrels

:ha: :ha: :ha:

OscarLevant
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#50

Post by OscarLevant » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:18 pm

ToddWB wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:29 am
Clinton's Cash has not been "debunked".. you are propagating a lie, Oscar.. by extension that makes you a liar. You can't have a rational discussion with a liar, and what's left when you can no longer have a rational discussion? when diplomacy breaks down? I'm done with you.. go collect your check from Soros the Nazi Collaborator and move on.
Facts, eh? Here's a fact for you: in 25 years and millions of taxpayers dollars wasted on them trying to find something they can pin on Hillary, anything, what have they found?

NOTHING.

Here's another fact for you. The FBI started ( the underlings did ) an investigation on Hillary based on the contest of "clinton cash", and what did they find? Nothing, and in fact, the Brass at the FBI dropped that investigation due to "lack of evidence" contain in the book. You think the FBI would have dropped it had they had something on her? They are republicans.

Here's another one for you:

"The GOP is the party of the American worker" --- Donald Trump

And who does he nominate for Labor Secretary? A wife beater who wants to replace workers with machines, who is anti-union and anti-minimum wage and who, because of all this, was forced to withdraw his nomination.

Rationalize that.

Yes, it has been debunked, you just don't like it, but truth is truth. You wouldn't know a liar if one gave you a BJ.

In Memoriam

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#51

Post by In Memoriam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:33 am

Apologize for not brushing up on my facts as I ought , especially since those Clinton's have always been proven to be innocent
victims of the vast right wing conspiracy , no matter the endless accussations that come their way .
Something about political pressure and not wanting to influence an election was at least part of the reason the investigation was dropped , ( next time I get into trouble I am running for office ).
Bannon may have admitted to lack of hard evidence as best I can remember .
Another guy named Trump threatened to toss Hillary in the slammer if he was elected president , and wasn't there election nite
rumors that little detail had to be worked out before Hillary would officially concede ?
And didn't the Clinton foundation go belly up shortly after Hill was not going to be sitting atop the hill ?
Circumstantial evidence to be sure , but a little suspicious that the many charitable leaders of the world suddenly lost interest in
these many worthy causes ?
And wasn't it proven only about 10% of actual donations went to charity ? The rest going to administrative and travel expenses ?
And finally , didn't I see something on the cover of the National Enquirer at my local supermarket about Bills' secret 1.54 million or 1.45 million plea deal , and some blurb about Bill even selling out Hillary ?
Those are the details I remember .
I shoulda studied harder , but I need to save myself for those "white people bad , time to give up your country " indoctrination tests .
that will be coming my way .


Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:33 am.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest