11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Message
Author
kermit
Forum Moderator
Posts: 10032
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#1

#1 Post by kermit » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 am

MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!


November 2, 2016
(EDITORS: Please note graphic language in column.)


** ** **

For every argument the media make against Trump, Hillary's worse.


(1) Eleven years ago, Trump said on a secretly recorded tape that celebrities can do anything -- even grab a woman's p*ssy.


Hillary, born-again Victorian virgin, campaigns with Beyonce, who performs a duet with the words "curvalicious, p*ssy served delicious.”


Hillary is thrilled to have the support of Madonna -- who has publicly offered to give blow jobs to anyone who votes for Hillary. (She'll even remove her teeth!)


Hillary's campaign has deployed Miley Cyrus to canvas for her -- when Cyrus is not busy inviting men in the audience to reach up and grab her p*ssy. (Video of delicate flower Miley Cyrus in action.)


When Vernon Jordan was asked by CBS' Mike Wallace what he talked about while golfing with Bill Clinton -- aka Hillary's husband -- he answered: "P*ssy.”


Oh, and 11 years before Teddy Kennedy ran for president as the Conscience of the Democratic Party -- he killed a girl. After grabbing her p*ssy.


(2) Trump's a sexual predator!


Hillary's husband is a well-established rapist, groper and pants-dropper. She's his fixer.


Unlike the serial predations of her husband, leveled repeatedly throughout the decades, the timing of these 11th-hour allegations against Trump make them highly suspect.


Recall that The New York Times spent months investigating Trump's treatment of women earlier this year. The Newspaper of Record put its best reporters on the job, interviewed a dozen women, and the paper splashed the story on its front page. But the best the Times could come up with was a story about Trump, as a bachelor, publicly praising a model for looking great in a bikini at his pool party. Then they dated. The horror.



Five months later, just days before the election, there doesn't seem to be a female Democrat who isn't claiming to have been groped by Trump -- and getting loads of fawning publicity.


(3) Trump doesn't give enough to charity.


The media only counts "charitable giving" if it can be taken as a tax deduction with the IRS. When Trump spent time and money saving a Georgia family farm from foreclosure in the 1980s, for example, he didn't get any tax write-off.


Hillary, by contrast, was a big philanthropist because, at about the same time, she was taking a deduction for donations of Bill's used underwear -- the modern equivalent of smallpox-laden blankets. Today, the munificent Clinton Foundation spends less than 10 percent of its revenues on actual charity, using about 90 percent for salaries, offices and travel.


(4) Several of Trump's businesses went bankrupt.


Trump has created or helped create hundreds of businesses. Fewer than 10 went bankrupt. Hillary had one business, Whitewater Development Corp., and it went bankrupt -- after ripping off scores of ordinary Americans. Also, a dozen prominent Arkansans went to prison in connection with sleazy financial transactions involving Whitewater.


(5) Trump University was a scam!


Approximately 10,000 graduates of Trump University were thrilled with the program and said so in writing. But a law firm that paid Hillary and Bill Clinton $675,000 for three speeches managed to find a handful of disgruntled students to be the named plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit against it.


Trump University was a minuscule portion of Trump's portfolio. Whitewater was a huge part of Bill and Hillary's get-rich-quick schemes, scamming the elderly, retirees and working-class Americans for the money-hungry Clintons.


As described by The Washington Post, people who bought property from the Whitewater Development Corp. were required to submit a down payment, followed by monthly payments, until the entire purchase price of the property was paid off. But if buyers missed a single payment for any reason, the entire transaction would be deemed null and void, and the property, as well as all prior payments, would be forfeited to the Whitewater corporation. No foreclosure proceeding, no court hearing, no due process.


More than half of Whitewater's customers lost their entire investment. (See "Whitewater Repossessions; Sales Practice Benefited Clintons, Partners," The Washington Post, April 21, 1994.)


Though Hillary had long claimed to have nothing to do with the operation of the business, when the books were finally opened, it turned out that the monthly checks were mailed to the Whitewater Development Corp. -- "care of Hillary Rodham Clinton." (See "Records Show Wider Role for Hillary Clinton; Whitewater Papers Detail Involvement," The Washington Post, April 21, 1994.)


(6) We can't allow Trump access to nuclear codes!


Hillary is the one who is champing at the bit to go to war with Russia, which, I am reliably informed, is a nuclear power.


At least Hillary's adept at dealing with sensitive digital information. Huma! Quick! Are the nuclear launch codes on my Blackberry, my desktop thingy or my Facebook page?


Compared to Hillary, we'd be safer if the nuclear codes were held by Miley Cyrus (unless she kept them in her p*ssy).


(7) Trump's temperament will get us into World War III.


Hillary's temperament drove her to push for intervention in the Libyan civil war against Moammar Gadhafi for the sole purpose of giving her a foreign policy success that could be all her own.


Obama was skeptical. Libya was Hillary's baby. (Sidney Blumenthal's email to Hillary: "First, brava! This is a historic moment and you will be credited for realizing it.”)


After Gadhafi was killed, Hillary's temperament led her to go on TV and laughingly say, "We came. We saw. He died.”


Unfortunately, Hillary hadn't given the slightest thought to what would come next. What came next was: the Muslim Brotherhood, the murder of Americans in Benghazi and millions of refugees pouring into Western Europe.


(8) Trump failed to denounce David Duke with the ferocity deemed sufficient by our media.


No one even knows if Duke actually exists or is just a phantom produced by the media every four years to smear Republicans.


I know that no one has ever been incited to commit murder after listening to a David Duke speech. Lots of people have been murdered by someone who'd just heard an Al Sharpton speech: seven at Freddy's Fashion Mart in Harlem, and one Orthodox Jew, plus one Italian mistaken for a Jew, in Crown Heights.


Hillary has not disavowed Sharpton -- nor would our media be so rude as to ask.


The mother of Ferguson thug Mike Brown, Lesley McSpadden, campaigns with Hillary -- she even took the stage at the Democratic National Convention. The father of Omar Mateen, the Orlando nightclub shooter, appeared on stage behind Hillary at a rally.


If the media won't ask her to "disavow" the relatives of criminals and terrorists featured at her events, could they at least ask her if she approves of their parenting techniques?


(9) Trump is a "racist" because of his plan to remove Muslim jihadists, Mexican drug dealers and rapists from our country.


Apart from the fact that "drug dealer," "rapist" and "jihadist" are not races, we didn't do anything to Muslims or Mexicans, except send them billions of dollars in foreign aid. The only "racism" Americans care about is that toward black Americans. We did something to them.


Hillary asks blacks to vote for her, then vows to bring in millions of Muslims and Mexicans to take their jobs -- the ones that "Americans just won't do." That's racism.


(10) Trump "fat-shamed" Miss Universe!


No, he didn't -- he saved her crown and she was grateful. It’s on tape.


But more importantly, the Miss Universe in question is Alicia Machado, well-known in Venezuela as a publicity-seeking clown.


Machado is credibly accused of: driving the getaway car in an attempted murder; threatening to kill a federal judge; and being the baby mama to drug cartel kingpin Gerardo Alvarez-Vazquez, who was on the State Department's "Most Wanted" list under -- let's see, checking my notes -- Hillary Clinton.


Until 1975, everyone would have realized that it's stupid to bring in single mothers with no marketable job skills, to add to the dependent class. If we did bring them in, politicians wouldn't proudly introduce them at rallies.


But Machado is Hillary's model immigrant. Her only job skill is voting. Upside: Hillary gets another vote. Downside: You'll be supporting Machado and her anchor baby for the rest of their lives, America.


(11) Trump is challenging the very foundation of our democracy by saying elections are rigged!


They are rigged -- ask former Sen. Norm Coleman of Minnesota, whose 2008 election was provably stolen from him when more than a thousand ineligible felons voted for Al Franken in a race Coleman lost by 312 votes. (At least it wasn't an important election: Franken provided the 60th, and deciding, vote to pass Obamacare.)


In any event, Hillary says the election is rigged, too -- by the Russkies!


The Democrats and the media have gone full John Birch Society on us. There's a fifth column in America -- and their leader is Donald Trump!!!


This is a marked departure from their previous cosmopolitan sangfroid about communism. We could have really used this fighting spirit during the Cold War. Instead, we got Jimmy Carter warning Americans about their "inordinate fear of communism.”


Today, bad-ass, eye-rolling journalists are somberly announcing: "I have in my hand a list -- a list of Donald Trump supporters, who are a conscious, articulate instrument of the Russian conspiracy …"


(12) Trump is shallow, has a microscopic attention span and has not studied political issues deeply.


On the other hand, he has a good heart, good judgment and wants the right outcome for America: limits on immigration, fair trade deals, the elimination of Wall Street tax breaks and no more pointless Middle East wars.


Hillary doesn't want any of these things. She is good at memorizing all her little facts, but is deeply evil. She wakes up early in the morning to make sure she does the wrong thing for America.


(13) Trump has personal baggage.


This election is not about Trump. It's never been about Trump. Anyone running on his platform of putting Americans first would be torn to shreds.


There are probably lots of bad things Trump's done in his personal life in the past. The ruling class wants Hillary to do bad things to our country in the future.


COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

Joe777

Re: 10/2/2016-MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#2

#2 Post by Joe777 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Great article! Ann - I love you, err ... I mean in a purely platonic way of course :) You always have such great analysis and so well stated. Unfortunately, I can't share your articles with my liberal family, because as soon as they see your name, they delete it.

Guest

Re: 10/2/2016-MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#3

#3 Post by Guest » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Very well done. Can't imagine how you avoided some dripping sarcasm. The hypocrisy of the Clinton crowd is breathtaking.

Jane Galt
Posts: 8182
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Mulligan's Valley
Contact:

Re: 10/2/2016-MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#4

#4 Post by Jane Galt » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm

I long for the 19th century days of bare-knuckle journalism where papers were openly partisan but there were a lot of them and the truth had a way of coming out quickly.

Nowadays with the sanctimonious "fact-checking" journalists trying to pretend their cookie-cutter opinions are "truth" while they parrot a mushy Liberal "we-know-what's-best-for-you-so-pay-your-ever-increasing-taxes-and-shut-up" the truth is probably there somewhere - but it's buried under miles of shovel-ready excrement.

catlady
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 am

Column dated 11-02

#5

#5 Post by catlady » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 am

Humiliate the media? How?

A response to the list, which could have been a bulleted list.

1. Graft is out, grab-bags are in.
2. Trump is a sexual predator. So was Pee Wee Herman. Neither are very successful.
3. Trump is running as a Republican, not a Democrat.
4. Buy Casino, take money, close door.
5. Trump U., Harvard Law, same same.
6. Nuclear Code A: P*ssy
Nuclear Code B: Attention Deficit Disorder
7. See response #2.
8. Daisy, not David.
9. Trump is racist because of his demeanor towards humanity.
10. She wasn't fat. Curvy.
11. It ain't over 'til the chads are counted.
12. Nailed it. Honorable Mention: Doing the Senate's job for them is a worthy goal.
13. There's a statue.

User avatar
JannyMae
Posts: 18097
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Column dated 11-02

#6

#6 Post by JannyMae » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:29 am

Hillary isn't getting her money's worth out of you.

catlady
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Column dated 11-02

#7

#7 Post by catlady » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:57 am

JannyMae wrote:Hillary isn't getting her money's worth out of you.
Neither is McCain -when he isn't being chased off the res...
Seriously though " The Government is the servant of the people, not the master. "
~Thomas Jefferson
1743 - 1826

User avatar
JannyMae
Posts: 18097
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Column dated 11-02

#8

#8 Post by JannyMae » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Image

User avatar
davidmdavis
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: WARNING: It has been determined that practicing Christianity may be hazardous to your health.

Re: Column dated 11-02

#9

#9 Post by davidmdavis » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:29 pm

catlady wrote: 12. Nailed it. Honorable Mention: Doing the Senate's job for them is a worthy goal.
And Hillary ISN'T SHALLOW?!?

Heck, I am beginning to think that "being 'shallow'" is a REQUIREMENT to run for public office.

What is your idea of "doing the Senate's job for them"?

Dave

catlady
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Column dated 11-02

#10

#10 Post by catlady » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:40 pm

davidmdavis wrote:
catlady wrote: 12. Nailed it. Honorable Mention: Doing the Senate's job for them is a worthy goal.
And Hillary ISN'T SHALLOW?!?

Heck, I am beginning to think that "being 'shallow'" is a REQUIREMENT to run for public office.

What is your idea of "doing the Senate's job for them"?

Dave

Dave? Dave's not home.

Hillary isn't shallow, just ask George Stephanopoulos!

Legislation is enacted by the House and Senate, and approved (or vetoed) by the Administrative Branch.
It was the backdrop to the third debate; probably put there as comic relief.
It's also in the Constitution, read that sometime.

User avatar
paulh
Posts: 8744
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:12 pm
Location: Flemington, New Jersey

Re: Column dated 11-02

#11

#11 Post by paulh » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Just who is in the admin branch?

catlady
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 am

Re: Column dated 11-02

#12

#12 Post by catlady » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:55 pm

paulh wrote:Just who is in the admin branch?
Waaaayyy to tough for me. Maybe you can find a fifth grader to help you with that one.

User avatar
paulh
Posts: 8744
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:12 pm
Location: Flemington, New Jersey

Re: Column dated 11-02

#13

#13 Post by paulh » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Obviously, it's the Executive Branch dumbass :roll:

User avatar
davidmdavis
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: WARNING: It has been determined that practicing Christianity may be hazardous to your health.

Re: Column dated 11-02

#14

#14 Post by davidmdavis » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:40 pm

catlady wrote:Dave? Dave's not home.
Checked my "Private Messages" and didn’t see any. I go out on weekends.
catlady wrote:Hillary isn't shallow, just ask George Stephanopoulos!
And George, a Hillary supporter, would have an "unbiased opinion.
catlady wrote: :ha: Legislation is enacted by the House and Senate, and approved (or vetoed) by the Administrative Branch.
So, what is it that the Senate isn't doing, that you want it to do.
catlady wrote:It was the backdrop to the third debate; probably put there as comic relief.
It's also in the Constitution, read that sometime.
What's in the Constitution? Is it in the Constitution that Congress passes what the President wants, without debate.

Dave

User avatar
JannyMae
Posts: 18097
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Column dated 11-02

#15

#15 Post by JannyMae » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:07 pm

paulh wrote:Obviously, it's the Executive Branch dumbass :roll:
That is too funny!

What about all the promises Hillary makes that she can't fulfill on her own from her "administrative branch?"

This post is nothing more than another in a long line of boring, repetitive posts, which are all "Trump bad," wrapped up in different packages.

Seriously. Just go away, HillaryLady. You're not going to persuade anyone here, because we are not stupid, like you and her other supporters.

kermit
Forum Moderator
Posts: 10032
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

Re: Column dated 11-02

#16

#16 Post by kermit » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:29 pm

typo....yeah....it happens.....11/2/2016


Guest

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#18

#18 Post by Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Looks like it's not over yet. Jill Stein 'coincidentally' wants a recount in states where Trump's win was small. Meanwhile, Hillary and Obama were uncharacteristically meek and mild when congratulating Trump and placidly accepting his victory. They got quiet as (no doubt paid for) demonstrations against Trump were organized in major cities across the country.

Since they came down so hard on Trump for potentially contesting the election results if he lost, the dems are getting recounts by using a surrogate (Jill Stein) to initiate recounts. They now say that they will join her, in the 'public interest', even though they 'don't expect any change in outcome' (an often repeated talking point on the Sunday talk shows).

In parallel with this, there are grumblings about the 'Russians interfering with the election' that we hear repeatedly.

A couple more things we know: Hillary's campaign people are ruthless, unprincipled criminals caught on video organizing voter fraud and coordinating and paying for violence at Trump rallies. We also know that they despise Trump.

So we know that when they say they are 'joining a recount in the public interest', what they really mean is that they are up to their old tricks of voter fraud and manipulation to get a recount -- after they mess with the totals in corrupt democrat controlled cities like Detroit and Philadelphia, and will use 'Russian interference with our election' as a further tool.

What is this all about? If you know them, it's obvious. They are trying to steal the election from Trump and give it to Hillary. We also know that they've had three weeks to manipulate votes before a recount, and that they wouldn't be doing this unless they thought they were almost certain to win.

What I'm saying is that the election is NOT over, and by the time it's really over, Hillary will be the next president, much to the glee of democrats everywhere, including the mainstream media.

Do you trust the democrats to be doing anything else? Do you trust that the lying, corrupt, voter fraud organizing democrats are just getting a recount for 'academic purposes', and really don't expect a different outcome?

User avatar
JannyMae
Posts: 18097
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#19

#19 Post by JannyMae » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am

Guest wrote:Looks like it's not over yet. Jill Stein 'coincidentally' wants a recount in states where Trump's win was small. Meanwhile, Hillary and Obama were uncharacteristically meek and mild when congratulating Trump and placidly accepting his victory. They got quiet as (no doubt paid for) demonstrations against Trump were organized in major cities across the country.

Since they came down so hard on Trump for potentially contesting the election results if he lost, the dems are getting recounts by using a surrogate (Jill Stein) to initiate recounts. They now say that they will join her, in the 'public interest', even though they 'don't expect any change in outcome' (an often repeated talking point on the Sunday talk shows).

In parallel with this, there are grumblings about the 'Russians interfering with the election' that we hear repeatedly.

A couple more things we know: Hillary's campaign people are ruthless, unprincipled criminals caught on video organizing voter fraud and coordinating and paying for violence at Trump rallies. We also know that they despise Trump.

So we know that when they say they are 'joining a recount in the public interest', what they really mean is that they are up to their old tricks of voter fraud and manipulation to get a recount -- after they mess with the totals in corrupt democrat controlled cities like Detroit and Philadelphia, and will use 'Russian interference with our election' as a further tool.

What is this all about? If you know them, it's obvious. They are trying to steal the election from Trump and give it to Hillary. We also know that they've had three weeks to manipulate votes before a recount, and that they wouldn't be doing this unless they thought they were almost certain to win.

What I'm saying is that the election is NOT over, and by the time it's really over, Hillary will be the next president, much to the glee of democrats everywhere, including the mainstream media.

Do you trust the democrats to be doing anything else? Do you trust that the lying, corrupt, voter fraud organizing democrats are just getting a recount for 'academic purposes', and really don't expect a different outcome?
The recounts are done for. Nearly finished in Wisconsin, with little change in the result, and halted in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Hillary will not be POTUS.

quackquack
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#20

#20 Post by quackquack » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:54 pm

the mainstream media (read leftist) is not dumb - not on purpose - but they rely on a dumb readership - which is their major mistake

yes - some folks will believe anything - but if the election told us anything it's that the US public can see through bs with little effort

the obfuscation of the US media is done with clear intent - which is bad enough - but it is contagious since like many things in the world - the rest of the world mimics or tries to things-American

i listen to BBC and France 24 trying to avoid the US media - but it is impossible - since most media is liberal-leaning and the entire media cannot read or does not understand english

two examples on France 24 this morning: a panel discussion surrounding us politics - one dude made comments based on Trump cutting off trade with Mexico completely (what an idiot) - the very next dude says Trump claims to defeat ISIS in 30-days - again - not listening

so - are they truly not listening or are they looking for points to obfuscate - misdirect - undermine - be complete idiots??

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#21

#21 Post by OscarLevant » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:25 am

Dear Ann,

Of course, you are well aware of this thing called the beast. Actually, it's the media, but an appropriate moniker is "the beast". Although it does go on fasts from time to time, the beast does eventually need to be fed. Ahh, but what bad luck; the beast has cast its ominous hungry eyes upon that non-so-tender morsel known as The Donald. So why would the beast do this? Surely there is plenty of food in the political pornucopia to feast upon. Oh, I guess it's that old tired adage, 'what goes around comes around', eh? Trump has been assailing the beast for some time now. The amazing thing is that he foolishly believes he is mightier than the beast. In fact, one wonders if anyone has ever sent him the memo that what he is taunting is not a fawn, but a real dragon, incendiary breath and all. It might have been asleep, might have seemed like a fawn, but now it has awoken, its sleepy eyes have opened, its nostrils are flaring and smoke is billowing from them, and his breath, that fiery breath we all know that all dragons have, well, it is pointed at Donald Trump.

But, how wise is a man who taunts a beast but does not see that it is a beast?

Not very wise, I'm afraid.

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#22

#22 Post by OscarLevant » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 am

deleted
Last edited by OscarLevant on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#23

#23 Post by OscarLevant » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:39 am

kermit wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 am


[...]
Hillary, by contrast, was a big philanthropist because, at about the same time, she was taking a deduction for donations of Bill's used underwear -- the modern equivalent of smallpox-laden blankets. Today, the munificent Clinton Foundation spends less than 10 percent of its revenues on actual charity, using about 90 percent for salaries, offices and travel.
[...]
COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK
Ummm, Ann, this is very misleading. See, The Clinton Foundation spends its money doing charitable things directly, others donate to it, not the other way around (though some of its funds go to other charitable causes). If you got this one wrong, I suspect much of your offerings are equally twisted.

Yeah, salaries, and office supplies, sheesh, you make it sound like its 2000 employees just sit around taking a paycheck and doing nothing in return.

The Trump charity DOES NOTHING. It's just a piece of paper.

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#24

#24 Post by OscarLevant » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:03 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:17 pm
Looks like it's not over yet. Jill Stein 'coincidentally' wants a recount in states where Trump's win was small.
They are trying to steal the election from Trump and give it to Hillary.

Not quite correct. Kansas Secretary Of State Kris Kobach, in collusion with 27 red states, have implemented a program called "Interstate Crosscheck", which is software designed to remove duplicate cross state names in registrations, under the misguided proposition that such duplicate names, if identical (actually, "identical" is not the threshold, it's first and last names only), indicate intent for the same individual voting twice, once in one state, and again in another. And though there are duplicate names, it's as innocent as the several people in Trump's family and staff have registered in more than one state. How so? Simple, when you move, do you really go through teh bother of unregistering in the other state? You know your name will eventually fall off, as they get returned mail, they will clean their mailing lists, so why bother? And dead people on the rolls? This is intent of people using the names of dead people to vote, or so the logic goes? Not quite, when's the last time you unregistered one of your loved ones who passed away? Like never. So, all of these "millions" of duplicate names are not evidence of fraud at all, but it is a ruse. Moreover, the program didn't just delete duplicate names that were, indeed, duplicates, the program just focused on first and last names, middle names and titles such as Jr. and Sr. were ignored.

Kobach has secretly targeted black sounding names, asian names, and hispanic names (hint: they tend to vote for democrats), but only in the participating states ( the red states are the only ones participating, I wonder why? ). Funny thing is, Greg Palast, the investigative reporter for The Gaurdian UK has undercovered the fact that interstate crosscheck purged names numbers vastly exceed the plurality which Trump won by in the swing states. Then, later, after Trump wins ( thanks to crosscheck ) Trump considered Kobach for a cabinet post? Gee, sure is nice to have friends in high places. But such a good deed was not rewarded, the cabinet posts went mostly to big donors to Trump's campaign.

This is what the Jill Stein count was all about, to get the provisional ballots counted. Because, in the crosschecked states when registered voters whose names were purged went to vote, they were give provisional ballots. So when they were told there was no record of their names, they were handed provisional ballots. Too bad they weren't counted, or at least they are not counted in red states, democracy's kind of annoying to that crowd.
.
So much for "dems trying to steal the election".

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#25

#25 Post by OscarLevant » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:51 am

kermit wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 am
MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!


November 2, 2016
(EDITORS: Please note graphic language in column.)


** ** **

For every argument the media make against Trump, Hillary's worse.


(1) Eleven years ago, Trump said on a secretly recorded tape that celebrities can do anything -- even grab a woman's p*ssy.


Hillary, born-again Victorian virgin, campaigns with Beyonce, who performs a duet with the words "curvalicious, p*ssy served delicious.”




[...] (etc)


COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK
Okay, Ann...

So, let me get this straight, you are trying to make us feel warm and fuzzy about Trump because his transgressions and shortcomings are not as bad as Hillary's? We are talking about the Presidency--so this is how we determine a yay or nay on the President?

Can you grasp just how stupid it is?

How stupid is it?

I'll tell you how stupid it is, it's almost as stupid as a party that nominated someone that clearly shouldn't be there.

If Hillary were president, then, and only then, would your comments on her have any relevancy.

But she is not president, so dissing her that she is not as good as Trump smacks of grasping at straws to save a man who is clearly going down.

Yes, Trump is going down, and he surely can't last a year, let alone four, and there is only one reason.

Donald Trump.

The buck stops there, Ann, and you know it. Trump does not have the chops to be president, he doesn't belong there.

Let's just say "it's not working out".

You are Truman in the Truman Show. Everyone in it, which includes you and just about everyone on this forum, cannot see it. For those of us on the outside, it's painfully obvious.

User avatar
sandztorm
Forum Moderator
Posts: 10279
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Location: The Heart of Dixie.

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#26

#26 Post by sandztorm » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 am

OscarLevant wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:51 am

Yes, Trump is going down, and he surely can't last a year, let alone four, and there is only one reason.

Donald Trump.

The buck stops there, Ann, and you know it. Trump does not have the chops to be president, he doesn't belong there.

Let's just say "it's not working out".

You are Truman in the Truman Show. Everyone in it, which includes you and just about everyone on this forum, cannot see it. For those of us on the outside, it's painfully obvious.
Simmer down chicken little....

Just like the Brexit alarmists.... the stock market will not crash, WWIII will not break out, and journalists won't go missing in the middle of the night.

Care to spell out your specific Trump doomsday scenarios for us so we can keep them for posterity's sake?

In the mean time get a paper bag..... Breath in, breath out.

User avatar
nobs
Posts: 11423
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 am
Location: I've gotta get out of this place....

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#27

#27 Post by nobs » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Trump is doing a fine job at this very moment putting the MSM to shame.

Ya gotta love it!

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#28

#28 Post by OscarLevant » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:28 am

sandztorm wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 am
OscarLevant wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:51 am

Yes, Trump is going down, and he surely can't last a year, let alone four, and there is only one reason.

Donald Trump.

The buck stops there, Ann, and you know it. Trump does not have the chops to be president, he doesn't belong there.

Let's just say "it's not working out".

You are Truman in the Truman Show. Everyone in it, which includes you and just about everyone on this forum, cannot see it. For those of us on the outside, it's painfully obvious.
Simmer down chicken little....

Just like the Brexit alarmists.... the stock market will not crash, WWIII will not break out, and journalists won't go missing in the middle of the night.

Care to spell out your specific Trump doomsday scenarios for us so we can keep them for posterity's sake?

In the mean time get a paper bag..... Breath in, breath out.


Sorry, not impressed, no Ted Nugent Doll for you.

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

The Emperor Has No Clothes!

#29

#29 Post by OscarLevant » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am

We all watched the 77 minute 'presser' with Trump.

So what did we see?

Here's what we saw:

38% saw the man they voted for, and they were happy.

9% didn't know what to make of it.

53% were horrified, and in this group, are the people that matter, our leaders, world leaders, people in state departments, security departments, military, etc., across the land and the world.

Yes, you Donald lovers, you think this guy is presidential material ( no, he is not ), they are horrified.

But you 38 per centers, you should be horrified, because the prez clearly has lost his grip on reality.

IF all that comes out of your mouth is a blizzard of lies, how long do you think you are going to last on the world stage?

And Ann, I hate to tell ya, sorry to break the news, you don't matter, you only matter to the 38%. Sure, the morning show talk circuit, and a few so-called news shows will have you on because you are successful at selling books to that 38%, which is a large enough group that people of your ilk can make a living, which, by the way, reminds me of a W.C. Field's (or was it P.T. Barnum?) quote, reworked version of a famous quote by Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people
all of the time...

and it's just enough to make a good living."

Your motto, eh, Ann?

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: 10/2/2016-MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#30

#30 Post by OscarLevant » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:28 am

Jane Galt wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm
I long for the 19th century days of bare-knuckle journalism where papers were openly partisan but there were a lot of them and the truth had a way of coming out quickly.

Nowadays with the sanctimonious "fact-checking" journalists trying to pretend their cookie-cutter opinions are "truth" while they parrot a mushy Liberal "we-know-what's-best-for-you-so-pay-your-ever-increasing-taxes-and-shut-up" the truth is probably there somewhere - but it's buried under miles of shovel-ready excrement.

The reason there are no longer a "lot of them" is that Reagan deregulated the media.

What happens in a deregulated market where capital can do whatever it wants?

The big devour the small, and you wind up with only a few power centers who control everything,
i.e, fewer choices, not more, and the good old days are just a memory.

By the way, no "mushy' liberal I know favors raising taxes on the poor and middle class,
only the rich. But, of course, foggy conservatives (such as yourself ) will never mention that fact.

SuperDave
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes!

#31

#31 Post by SuperDave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am
We all watched the 77 minute 'presser' with Trump.

So what did we see?

Here's what we saw:

38% saw the man they voted for, and they were happy.

9% didn't know what to make of it.

53% were horrified, and in this group, are the people that matter, our leaders, world leaders, people in state departments, security departments, military, etc., across the land and the world.

Yes, you Donald lovers, you think this guy is presidential material ( no, he is not ), they are horrified.

But you 38 per centers, you should be horrified, because the prez clearly has lost his grip on reality.

IF all that comes out of your mouth is a blizzard of lies, how long do you think you are going to last on the world stage?

And Ann, I hate to tell ya, sorry to break the news, you don't matter, you only matter to the 38%. Sure, the morning show talk circuit, and a few so-called news shows will have you on because you are successful at selling books to that 38%, which is a large enough group that people of your ilk can make a living, which, by the way, reminds me of a W.C. Field's (or was it P.T. Barnum?) quote, reworked version of a famous quote by Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people
all of the time...

and it's just enough to make a good living."

Your motto, eh, Ann?
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar... I assume this diatribe is based on the same intelligent thought process you used to predict that Trump would lose to a more qualified Clinton? How did that work out for you? To get a following, you have to be right at least some of the time. BOTH Trump and Ann have quite a following.

The Oscar Award

Re: 11/02/16 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!

#32

#32 Post by The Oscar Award » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:09 pm

I actually work with a guy who has a Keith Olbermann bobblehead on the overhang above his desk .
Believe it or not , they actually make such a thing !
Should I swipe it and save it as a trophy for Oscar when the day finally comes where he puts one over on us ?
And this guy keeps Keith's bobblehead unopened inside the box , safely sealed in two ply plastic wrap .
So this is not just any Keith Olbermann bobblehead , but a mint condition ,limited edition Keith Olbermann bobblehead,
properly preserved , so Keith's essence shall be with us always .
This of course provided Oscar has a functioning green card , and is still in the country at that time .

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes!

#33

#33 Post by OscarLevant » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:44 am

SuperDave wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am
We all watched the 77 minute 'presser' with Trump.

So what did we see?

Here's what we saw:

38% saw the man they voted for, and they were happy.

9% didn't know what to make of it.

53% were horrified, and in this group, are the people that matter, our leaders, world leaders, people in state departments, security departments, military, etc., across the land and the world.

Yes, you Donald lovers, you think this guy is presidential material ( no, he is not ), they are horrified.

But you 38 per centers, you should be horrified, because the prez clearly has lost his grip on reality.

IF all that comes out of your mouth is a blizzard of lies, how long do you think you are going to last on the world stage?

And Ann, I hate to tell ya, sorry to break the news, you don't matter, you only matter to the 38%. Sure, the morning show talk circuit, and a few so-called news shows will have you on because you are successful at selling books to that 38%, which is a large enough group that people of your ilk can make a living, which, by the way, reminds me of a W.C. Field's (or was it P.T. Barnum?) quote, reworked version of a famous quote by Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people
all of the time...

and it's just enough to make a good living."

Your motto, eh, Ann?
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar... I assume this diatribe is based on the same intelligent thought process you used to predict that Trump would lose to a more qualified Clinton? How did that work out for you? To get a following, you have to be right at least some of the time. BOTH Trump and Ann have quite a following.
You're correct. However, it never occurred to me that it would possible that an occasional fluke
the electoral college process would allow a candidate to win with a 2.9 million vote loss in the popular vote.


And I'm not factoring in the 1.1 million left leaning voters (blacks, asians, hispanics )who were purged from the voter rolls via Kansas Secretary Of State Kris Kobach's "Interstate Crosscheck" program, most red states participating, and were purged voters at the ballot box were given provisional ballots which were not counted.

Besides, Ann's and Trump's following, are actually not'quite" a following, Obama, with his 85 million twitter followers, has quite a following, and he wasn't on prime time for 13 years.


But, you're wrong, you don't have to be right about anything to get a following. History proves this time and time again.

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes!

#34

#34 Post by OscarLevant » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:49 am

deleted

OscarLevant
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes!

#35

#35 Post by OscarLevant » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:00 am

SuperDave wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 pm
OscarLevant wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am
We all watched the 77 minute 'presser' with Trump.

So what did we see?

Here's what we saw:

38% saw the man they voted for, and they were happy.

9% didn't know what to make of it.

53% were horrified, and in this group, are the people that matter, our leaders, world leaders, people in state departments, security departments, military, etc., across the land and the world.

Yes, you Donald lovers, you think this guy is presidential material ( no, he is not ), they are horrified.

But you 38 per centers, you should be horrified, because the prez clearly has lost his grip on reality.

IF all that comes out of your mouth is a blizzard of lies, how long do you think you are going to last on the world stage?

And Ann, I hate to tell ya, sorry to break the news, you don't matter, you only matter to the 38%. Sure, the morning show talk circuit, and a few so-called news shows will have you on because you are successful at selling books to that 38%, which is a large enough group that people of your ilk can make a living, which, by the way, reminds me of a W.C. Field's (or was it P.T. Barnum?) quote, reworked version of a famous quote by Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people
all of the time...

and it's just enough to make a good living."

Your motto, eh, Ann?
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar... I assume this diatribe is based on the same intelligent thought process you used to predict that Trump would lose to a more qualified Clinton? How did that work out for you? To get a following, you have to be right at least some of the time. BOTH Trump and Ann have quite a following.
You haven't actually refuted my comments.

Moreover, evidence of getting one item wrong doesn't mean someone can get another thing right.
You logic wanes.

It never occurred to me that it would possible that an occasional fluke
the electoral college process would allow a candidate to win with a 2.9 million vote loss in the popular vote.

And I'm not factoring in the 1.1 million left-leaning voters (blacks, Asians, Hispanics )who were purged from the voter rolls via Kansas Secretary Of State Kris Kobach's "Interstate Crosscheck" program, most red states participating, and were purged voters at the ballot box were given provisional ballots which were not counted.

Besides, Ann's and Trump's following, are actually not'quite" a following, Obama, with his 85 million twitter followers, has quite a following, and he wasn't on prime time for 13 years.


But, you're wrong, you don't have to be right about anything to get a following. All you have to do is embolden people's misconceptions, reinforce their biases, etc. Propaganda works. History proves this time and time again.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests