11/30/16 - HOW TRUMP COULD RUIN HIS PRESIDENCY

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Kevin
Forum Administrator

11/30/16 - HOW TRUMP COULD RUIN HIS PRESIDENCY

#1 Post by Kevin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:32 pm

HOW TRUMP COULD RUIN HIS PRESIDENCY
November 30, 2016
Soon after Trump's announcement speech, I said he would win the nomination and likely the election. It wasn't that hard to predict. For anyone familiar with the Republican Party's repeated betrayals of the American people, it was a 2-foot putt.

I issue this warning with the same certitude -- in fact, for the exact same reason I knew anyone running on Trump's platform would have unbreakable support from millions of voters.

What coalesced Trump's base, what made his support tempered steel, was the fact that voters had been lied to, over and over again -- on many things, but most smugly and repeatedly on immigration.

How many times did we have to see the GOP choke? There's 30 seconds left in the game, Republicans are down by two, they move the ball up the court, have a man in position -- and, every time, the GOP would do anything to avoid taking the 3-point shot.

That is the beating heart of the anger that voters felt toward the party. No one trusted Republicans to ever score when they had the ball.

It's why Trump's supporters stuck with him through thick and thin -- his attack on war hero John McCain (he deserved it), his mocking a disabled reporter (a lie), his lazy first debate performance (totally true), and the "Access Hollywood" tape (oh well).

After he gave that Mexican rapists speech, and never backed down, Trump's base would have brushed off six more "Access Hollywood" tapes -- he could have shot someone on Fifth Avenue. All because they think Trump will take the shot.

He'd better! As the popular vote proves, we don't have 30 seconds on the clock. It's only three.

But if he breaks a major campaign promise, his supporters will turn on him with a blind ferocity, dwarfing their rage toward Jeb! because Trump's is the more exquisite con. He will have duped them. And he will never, ever, ever get them back.

Most of his promises can be kept with little trouble: He will appoint good judges, cut regulations, replace Obamacare and renegotiate trade deals. In other words, he'll do all the things any Republican president would do -- plus the trade deals.

But the moment Trump attempts to make good on his central promise -- to remove troublesome immigrants and give us our country back -- every major institution in America will declare war on him.

Trump knows that. In his Phoenix immigration speech, he said: "To all the politicians, donors and special interests, hear these words from me and all of you today. There is only one core issue in the immigration debate, and that issue is the well-being of the American people.”

If powerful interests were not furiously opposed to Trump's idea that immigration should benefit Americans, rather than foreigners, our immigration policies would already do so.

It will surprise consumers of American media to learn this, but every promise Trump made on immigration is already the law. Why? Because politicians know that's what the public wants. So they pass the laws -- and then refuse to enforce them.

But if Trump doesn't appoint the sort of people capable of fulfilling his campaign promises on immigration, he will fail. He'll be just another lying politician, and his supporters will watch in horror as rapists, terrorists and drug dealers continue living in our country.

There will be no one person to blame. No one is ever to blame in Washington. They just won't get it done.

Then, well into the Trump presidency, some Muslim will commit a machete attack, shoot up a community center, stage a mass slaughter at a gay nightclub or bomb a marathon. There's no question but that the terrorist attacks won't stop -- unless Trump nominates people who know what needs to be done and aren't intimidated by testy New York Times editorials.

There will be more Americans like Kate Steinle, Grant Ronnebeck and Joshua Wilkerson killed by illegal aliens. There will be more children addicted to heroin brought in by Mexican drug cartels. There will be more parents joining the Remembrance Project.

But this time, they'll blame Trump.

And then it will be Trump's opponents saying, "What is wrong with our politicians, our leaders -- if we can call them that. What the hell are we doing?”

If Trump betrays voters on immigration, he can have as many rallies as he wants, but Americans will say, Been there, done that -- you screwed us. He will never escape the stink of broken campaign promises.

So unless Trump has another 60 million voters hiding someplace, the appointments he makes today -- to State, Defense, Homeland Security, Labor, even the IRS -- will determine whether he is remembered as America's greatest president, or if the Trump name becomes a cautionary tale in American politics.

At this precise moment -- not after his inauguration, not in year two of his administration, but today, as he fills his Cabinet -- Trump has to decide if he's going to be like every other Republican and throw a brick or grab the ball and score.

Whether he's listening or not, his supporters are screaming: TRUMP! NOW! TAKE THE SHOT!!!

COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

skippylou

Re: 11/30/2016 - HOW TRUMP COULD RUIN HIS PRESIDENCY

#2 Post by skippylou » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:24 pm

I won't be happy if he nominates Corker or Romney as Secretary of State but I'll hold my peace. His entire agenda is very ambitious and some of it may not come to pass.

But, if he F's up on securing the border, illegal immigration, deporting at least the criminal aliens already here, shutting down the sanctuary cities, then I am off the reservation.

I don't think Ann and I are alone on this.

#3 Post by Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:10 pm

A wealth of knowledge on US immigration strength is found in this Border Patrol Officer's recent book See Something Say Nothing: https://www.amazon.com/See-Something-Sa ... ay+nothing

#4 Post by Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Border Patrol Officer Philip Haney's book, "See Something, Say Nothing" is a VERY insightful look inside this administration's immigration offenses. He's an American treasure.

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#5 Post by Aliquis » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:Border Patrol Officer Philip Haney's book, "See Something, Say Nothing" is a VERY insightful look inside this administration's immigration offenses. He's an American treasure.
Someone used the format features! :bliss:

Vllaww

#6 Post by Vllaww » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Absolutely spot on, as Ann has been on Mr. Trump all along. I hope he's listening. After opposing him the whole way, now that he won, the Republican establishment is clearly now trying to hijack his agenda and get Trump to join them in selling the American People (again) down the river. Hopefully Mr. Trump meant what he promised and wasn't just being another run-of-the-mill, two-faced lying pol.

if

#7 Post by Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:24 am

Politics: What Liberal Politicians and Liberal Media Propagandists Dread You'll Discover[/font]

Although many political leftist propagandists and politicians claim that the FDR was the greatest American administration to run the Executive branch of the US Government, and although they seek to monopolize good reputations as champions of looking out for regular people, they're not that good.

Okay, I'll admit that this is pure opinion diatribe out of my intuition, I tend to be good at putting seemingly disconnected and scattered bits and pieces together into coherent flows.

Liberal intentions are to prevent any Republican President from being able to benefit the masses of the American people collectively.

That's why they hated Reagan so passionately.

And that's why their insane hatred for Donald Trump is so white hot!

He's a champion level business executive. They hate Donald Trump because they fear him. And they fear him so much because he's good at doing business.

This guy, Donald Trump, has the genius, the business acumen, and even worse, he's got the balls to make things happen as he insists they happen.

If this Donald Trump does as great a job as they fear he'll do, he'll sweep the ground with the American political left. And because of that, they're so dead set in preventing him from getting to be President.

Once he's in, and when he starts benefitting all the people who were in hock to leftist leaders, and when all those masses of people realize they got had by the liberaloids of the Democratic Party -- that party and other leftist and anti-conservative organizations will be ill-reputed.

What's more -- the politicals leftists' worst nightmare would be that Donald Trump will strip them of their most devoted constituency: the African Americans.

The African Americans were coveted by the Democratic Party and were off limits to it until FDR won them over to that party. They belonged to the Republican Party cause.

What devastation Trump could do to the farthest leftist wings of the Democratic Party establishment would be yet worse than the damage Abraham Lincoln did them.

He'd open up their eyes to all the undermining the leftists in the Democratic Party did to keep the African American part of the American nation as political hostages to them.

It is not in vain that the big Democratic party bosses dread and despise Trump.

It is not in vain that the worst leftists of the big Democratic Party establishment and of other leftist groups hate politicians such as Green Party candidate Jill Stein and Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton even more - for the unforgivable offense these two did them - they lost to Trump.

HocusLocus

#8 Post by HocusLocus » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:09 pm

unless Trump nominates people who know what needs to be done and aren't intimidated by testy New York Times editorials.
There is also the part where the testy editorials in the NYT will continue, henceforth to be written by disgruntled Trump supporters. They'll roll out the red carpet of course, invite them in (and spray disinfectant as they leave).

You're spot on about that and the twilight of the Electoral College, in the sense that country-folk can swing an election. Cities are now tumescent not only with liberal city-folk, but the new 'Democratic' immigrant voting bloc. By the time brown people fully realize they've been skewered -- again -- even their numbers will not achieve plurality with the country-folk.

Bread and Circuses

#9 Post by Bread and Circuses » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:03 pm

We all know the media will continue its onslaught on Trump, and in fact I sincerely hope it does. I have a feeling that the relentless attacks on him go a long way towards keeping him on track. And IMO he will need continuous nudging to stay on course. Let's not forget that he has been a Republican for about 15 minutes - he has been an NYC Limousine Liberal Democrat all of his life, and this is why I did not support him in the primaries (Cruz guy here). Frankly, I did not, and do not, trust him to go through with his campaign promises; his instinct is to make deals. Meanwhile I will be cheering on CNN, NYT, LAT, WAPO, etc. Keep it up boys, keep it up!

I will add that his appointments, to date, are helping my attitude.

Dan Stump

#10 Post by Dan Stump » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Be patient!
Washington wasn't built in a day.

#11 Post by Guest » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:38 am

Ann Coulter should run for Presidency 2020.. Would she ever consider running?

#12 Post by Guest » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:54 am

Dan Stump wrote:Be patient!
Washington wasn't built in a day.
Yeah..give Trump a few months. He's already kicking ass.. I have faith in him 100%

#13 Post by guest » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Everyone that supported Donald Trump are eagerly waiting to see what he will do in regard to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!
By the way I am a huge fan of ANN COULTER! She is a damn smart woman! :pointandlaugh:

AZClaimjumper

#14 Post by AZClaimjumper » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:32 pm

Increasingly, I'm becoming concerned that Trump wants to take the shot, but the RINO's in the Senate I think are going to block his shots when it comes to Cutting off funds to Sanctuary Cities, when it comes to deporting the criminal Illegal Alien because they won't confirm Trumps' cabinet picks.

How is Trump going to get past the RINO's in the Senate when he ask them to confirm his nominees for Dept of Defense, Homeland Security, Secretary of State, a conservative Supreme Court Justice?

Increasingly, I'm beginning to think Trump won't have a Republican Majority that will support him on the Illegal Alien problem until 2018 or until some of the RINO's are RECALLED (McCain, Flake, McConnell) in 2017.

OscarLevant

Re: 11/30/16 - HOW TRUMP COULD RUIN HIS PRESIDENCY

#15 Post by OscarLevant » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:55 am

I got bad news for ya Ann, Trump is going down,he's going down because Flynn is going down, and he will implicate Trump, it's just a matter of time. Of course, probably nobody here reads the Washington Post, but it was the Washington Post that posted the first mention of Watergate. Another seed has been planted, and what kind of queer fruit will this tree bare?

Dum dee dum dum......(insert fBI theme)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... a9c63faa1b

I imagine most on this forum, and especially Ann, will not grasp how big of a deal this really is.

We shall see what the comings weeks and months will bring.

kermit
Forum Moderator

#16 Post by kermit » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:37 am

OscarLevant wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:55 am
I got bad news for ya Ann, Trump is going down,he's going down because Flynn is going down, and he will implicate Trump, it's just a matter of time. Of course, probably nobody here reads the Washington Post, but it was the Washington Post that posted the first mention of Watergate. Another seed has been planted, and what kind of queer fruit will this tree bare?

I imagine most on this forum, and especially Ann, will not grasp how big of a deal this really is.

from the article...

"On Thursday, Flynn, through his spokesman, backed away from the denial. The spokesman said Flynn “indicated that while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up.”"

that's all I needed to read.
Isn't that a fail safe?
He's clear.

weirdwillis

#17 Post by weirdwillis » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:45 am

OscarLevant wrote:

Indeed. And, WAPO aside, where's a better place to get unimpeachable predictions about Trump than from OscarLevant and his bared, queer balls? Welcome back Oskie; pull up your pants and stand up straight. If you really enjoy getting raped, try a Syrian "refugee" camp in Germany.

Jeff Sessions will get on the Flynn case (right after he locks Hillary up.)

OscarLevant

#18 Post by OscarLevant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 am

weirdwillis wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:45 am
OscarLevant wrote:

Indeed. And, WAPO aside, where's a better place to get unimpeachable predictions about Trump than from OscarLevant and his bared, queer balls? Welcome back Oskie; pull up your pants and stand up straight. If you really enjoy getting raped, try a Syrian "refugee" camp in Germany.

No one is going to lock Hillary up. The blow back on locking up a first lady would be, well, let's just say that as stupid as Trump is, he's smart enough not to go there.

Speaking of Trump.....etc.....

None of this matters, for the presidency is a key stone cops affair, a veritable clown car morphing into a train wreck.
There really isn't much more to say than that, about anything.

OscarLevant

#19 Post by OscarLevant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 am

weirdwillis wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

I remember the beginnings of Watergate, I remember the small story in Wapo, and Nixon just down played it. It's all verisimilar to what is happening now, with Trump & Russia, etc., and this story will grow and grow until no one can ignore it, and a special prosecutor is brought in......

Just like Watergate.

Dum dee dum dum.....

weirdwillis

#20 Post by weirdwillis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:01 am

OscarLevant wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 am
weirdwillis wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

No one is going to lock Hillary up. The blow back on locking up a first lady would be, well, let's just say that as stupid as Trump is, he's smart enough not to go there.
Thanks for admitting that. The only reason Hillary doesn't get locked up is because of political blowback. She's clearly GUILTY but gets special treatment b/c she's not a screeching, immoral, self-serving harpie-bitch but rather she's Shirley MacLaine from the movie "Guarding Tess." :sheesh:
Trump doesn't give a crap about your fake intersectional view of criminal justice. He's an old white male so at the bottom of your ladder. You and your frothing, irrational, unhinged, hair-on-fire, don't-NOT-be-a-hater, psychosis is inconsequential. Linda Sar-sour is at your ladder's top, felon aliens next, Hillary next, Ashley Judd next, all Lefties and anarchists in the middle, Angela Davis seems to have been greatly demoted towards the bottom (man, they really dissed her, didn't they); then almost all black; white and Asian women; middle class working people of every stripe; Duck-Dynasty Family, rednecks, rubes, Bible-thumpers and all other similarly, deplorable people, Donald Trump on penultimate bottom rung and Ivanka's children at the bottom. But Trump and Sessions don't recognize your classist/racist/islamophilic/sexist intersectionality. Why don't you go light a bunch of litter baskets on fire in some downtown mob riot. Focus on what you do well. Posting here is always an epic fail for you, cry-baby.
OscarLevant wrote:
None of this matters, for the presidency is a key stone cops affair, a veritable clown car morphing into a train wreck.
Well Trump's clearly not as smart as you are. I'm sure you build skyscrapers, employ thousands of people, increase the stock market by 10% in 3 months, become a billionaire and run for president and win, before breakfast every morning, right? So he's smart enough to know that he should not lock up Hillary but too stupid and clownish to do ANYTHING else. Do you have ANY ability whatsoever to string together more than one thought at a time? Go throw a fence through a Starbucks window to prove even more to everyone how brilliant and righteous you are, Einstein. Smile for the cameras, Tucker will put you on TV tonite and give you every opportunity to demonstrate your brilliance to all. Get a clue Oskie.

weirdwillis

#21 Post by weirdwillis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:15 am

OscarLevant wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 am
I remember the beginnings of Watergate, I remember the small story in Wapo, and Nixon just down played it. It's all verisimilar to what is happening now, with Trump & Russia, etc., and this story will grow and grow until no one can ignore it, and a special prosecutor is brought in......

Just like Watergate.

Dum dee dum dum.....
... and then Pence becomes president and continues to carry out the policies. BAM! Be careful what you wish for, Tweedle-Dee.
:watching:

OscarLevant

#22 Post by OscarLevant » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:27 am

weirdwillis wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:01 am
OscarLevant wrote:
weirdwillis wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

Thanks for admitting that. The only reason Hillary doesn't get locked up is because of political blowback. She's clearly GUILTY but gets special treatment b/c she's not a screeching, immoral, self-serving harpie-bitch but rather she's Shirley MacLaine from the movie "Guarding Tess." :sheesh:
Trump doesn't give a crap about your fake intersectional view of criminal justice. He's an old white male so at the bottom of your ladder. You and your frothing, irrational, unhinged, hair-on-fire, don't-NOT-be-a-hater, psychosis is inconsequential. Linda Sar-sour is at your ladder's top, felon aliens next, Hillary next, Ashley Judd next, all Lefties and anarchists in the middle, Angela Davis seems to have been greatly demoted towards the bottom (man, they really dissed her, didn't they); then almost all black; white and Asian women; middle class working people of every stripe; Duck-Dynasty Family, rednecks, rubes, Bible-thumpers and all other similarly, deplorable people, Donald Trump on penultimate bottom rung and Ivanka's children at the bottom. But Trump and Sessions don't recognize your classist/racist/islamophilic/sexist intersectionality. Why don't you go light a bunch of litter baskets on fire in some downtown mob riot. Focus on what you do well. Posting here is always an epic fail for you, cry-baby.
OscarLevant wrote:
Well Trump's clearly not as smart as you are. I'm sure you build skyscrapers, employ thousands of people, increase the stock market by 10% in 3 months, become a billionaire and run for president and win, before breakfast every morning, right? So he's smart enough to know that he should not lock up Hillary but too stupid and clownish to do ANYTHING else. Do you have ANY ability whatsoever to string together more than one thought at a time? Go throw a fence through a Starbucks window to prove even more to everyone how brilliant and righteous you are, Einstein. Smile for the cameras, Tucker will put you on TV tonite and give you every opportunity to demonstrate your brilliance to all. Get a clue Oskie.

No, the fact that I wrote there would be blowback doesn't imply anything of the sort. You are
grasping at straws. No, they've been trying to pin something on her for 30 years, and thus far have
not been able to "lock her up" or find anything they can actually prosecute her for.
If they were afraid of "blow back" ,they would never have bothered in the first place, let alone
investigate her 8 times on benghazi, etc etc etc. If corruption is a problem for you,
what is amazing is that you are giving Trump a free pass, he is the most corrupt president
in history. He is literally monetizing the presidency. His hotels are billing taxpayers at a rate 10 times more than Obama costed the taxpayers for supporting him. HE is requiring his security personal to stay at his hotels, the tax dollars of which go right into his pocket, and that's okay with republicsns and you. If this were Hillary, you guys would be howling at the moon.

Okay.... His nomination for commerce secretary is the major holder in a Cyprus bank Trump was
helping russian oligarches launder there money to, and the *excrement* on Trump is piling up to the sky,
and the republicans are just shrugging their shoulders. If Hillary did 1/10 of the skullduggery
Trump has done, their heads would go nuclear.

As for "buildings, employing people, etc", give me a dad that wills me a 200 million dollar empire,( a billion in today's dollars )
and I can get a lot of crap done with daddy's dough, too. Most of Trump's businesses that were actual businesses requiring lots of skill to manage, those went bankrupt. Trump's 'businesses' that don't fail are those he doesn't run himself, and the rest is just building buildings, and slapping his name on buildings.

He is popular, is a good TV guy,he knows the media, and his popularity got him elected. He's a good pitch man, and he's bamboozled a lot of people. The Art Of The Con is to accuse your opponent of everything you are guilty of. That's Donald Trump, the Art Of The Con.

In fact, he goes around telling people he wrote a book, but it was written by Tony Schwartz, his hired ghostwriter.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... -tells-all

ToddWB
Forum Moderator

#23 Post by ToddWB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:31 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:27 am
weirdwillis wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:01 am
OscarLevant wrote:
weirdwillis wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

OscarLevant wrote:

No, the fact that I wrote there would be blowback doesn't imply anything of the sort. You are
grasping at straws. No, they've been trying to pin something on her for 30 years, and thus far have
not been able to "lock her up" or find anything they can actually prosecute her for.
If they were afraid of "blow back" ,they would never have bothered in the first place, let alone
investigate her 8 times on benghazi, etc etc etc. If corruption is a problem for you,
what is amazing is that you are giving Trump a free pass, he is the most corrupt president
in history. He is literally monetizing the presidency. His hotels are billing taxpayers at a rate 10 times more than Obama costed the taxpayers for supporting him. HE is requiring his security personal to stay at his hotels, the tax dollars of which go right into his pocket, and that's okay with republicsns and you. If this were Hillary, you guys would be howling at the moon.

Okay.... His nomination for commerce secretary is the major holder in a Cyprus bank Trump was
helping russian oligarches launder there money to, and the *excrement* on Trump is piling up to the sky,
and the republicans are just shrugging their shoulders. If Hillary did 1/10 of the skullduggery

As for "buildings, employing people, etc", give me a dad that wills me a 200 million dollar empire,( a billion in today's dollars )
and I can get a lot of crap done with daddy's dough, too. Most of Trump's businesses that were actual businesses requiring lots of skill to manage, those went bankrupt. Trump's 'businesses' that don't fail are those he doesn't run himself, and the rest is just building buildings, and slapping his name on buildings.

He is popular, is a good TV guy,he knows the media, and his popularity got him elected. He's a good pitch man, and he's bamboozled a lot of people. The Art Of The Con is to accuse your opponent of everything you are guilty of. That's Donald Trump, the Art Of The Con.

In fact, he goes around telling people he wrote a book, but it was written by Tony Schwartz, his hired ghostwriter.
Here fellow ACOCers, we have a textbook example of "Projection"

weirdwillis

#24 Post by weirdwillis » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:49 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:27 am
Hillary who? She's locked up in a prison of her own making and is less significant than Michael Dukakis or Nancy Pelosi today. You are just another unhinged, hair-on-fire, airhorn-blasting, vagina-hatted, alt.left, cry-baby. Nonetheless, I will not let your history of being wrong about everything you've posted here in the past, influence my opinion of your latest prognostications. Good luck. We'll watch to see if you can lynch Trump. If you do then you have to get Pence, and If that one works too, go after Pres Ryan. The 21st century Democrat Party has declined to its lowest ebb since the Fall of Rome in 476. So I'll watch but if you want some free advice... take a chill pill, relax, try a new approach... Relinquish your obsessive-compulsive, knee-jerk, world-view and consider being part of the solution. Or not. It must suck to be so wrong, depressed and insignificant.

OscarLevant

Re: One flew over the Cuckoo's nest

#25 Post by OscarLevant » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:19 am

OscarLevant wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:15 am
Kevin wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:32 pm
HOW TRUMP COULD RUIN HIS PRESIDENCY

Easy, he is already doing it to himself. He's accused the former president of wiretapping, based solely on innuendo from alt-right sources, i.,e TABLOIDs, a charge which is blatantly false and obviously poliltically motivated.

The president is losing it, and throwing the nation into a crisis of confidence.

Where is the backbone of the AG? Where is the backbone of the Senate? The House?

The only person standing up to Trump at this moment of writing is FBI Comey.

Our nation is in declining, and Nero is playing the fiddle, i.e, an extremelly reckless Trump is coming unhinged and we've got noodle-spined boobs in government.

JannyMae

#26 Post by JannyMae » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 pm

That New Yorker article is hilarious!

A "ghostwriter" who was given credit and half the book's profits?

:ha:
Ghostwriter. ... A ghostwriter is a person who is hired to author books, manuscripts, screenplays, speeches, articles, blog posts, stories, reports, white papers, or other texts that are officially credited to another person.