12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Message
Author
User avatar
ToddWB
Forum Moderator
Posts: 18326
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#1

#1 Post by ToddWB » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Shortly before Thanksgiving, New York Times columnist Frank Bruni wrote a column that should chill you to the bone.


Titled "Donald Trump's Demand for Love," Bruni said: "I had just shaken the president-elect's normal-size hand and he was moving on to the next person when he wheeled around, took a half step back, touched my arm and looked me in the eye anew. 'I'm going to get you to write some good stuff about me,' Donald Trump said.”


Bruni is a fabulous writer, but if he ever writes good stuff about you, Mr. President-elect, YOU WILL HAVE FAILED.


I assume this was just our president-elect doing something he gets the least credit for, which is being nice. But you can never be too careful.

The Times is in total opposition to Trump's stated goal to make America great again. Trump has got to know -- not next year, but by 5 p.m. today -- that anyone pursuing his agenda will incite rage, insanity and spitting blood from that newspaper.


There's a long and tragic history of Republicans who won the war but lost the peace by trading results for respectability.


The first President Bush not only promised not to raise taxes, but also laid out the steps Democrats would take to get him to break that promise. "And the Congress will push me to raise taxes," he said in his iconic 1988 convention speech, "and I'll say no, and they'll push, and I'll say no, and they'll push again, and I'll say to them, 'Read my lips: No new taxes.’"


He was a good prognosticator! Congress did exactly as he'd anticipated. But instead of saying "no," Bush caved.


That betrayal cost the GOP its most popular issue. As the Times' Michael Wines put it (shortly before Bush predictably lost his re-election bid), with the president's sellout, Republicans gave up "a political weapon so fearsome that it had destroyed three Democratic presidential candidates in 12 years.”



The Times had spent months hectoring Bush about the "yawning deficit," denouncing his "obdurate refusal" to raise taxes, and promising "political popularity" for the "needed" tax hike. But the moment Bush raised taxes, the Times couldn't stop crowing about his broken promise.


That was always the whole point. Not the "yawning deficit." Not raising revenue. But to get the GOP to give up its most potent issue.


Trump has just annihilated 16 far more experienced Republican rivals, the Clinton machine and the entire media/Hollywood/Wall Street complex by raising the one issue no other politician would touch: putting America's interests first on immigration.


What promise do you think they want Trump to break?


Luckily for the country, Trump doesn't seem obsessed with what the elites think of him. But his advisers include just the type of Republicans whose second-tier law schools make them particularly susceptible to the cheap respectability of establishment media approval.


Trump has been a politician for only a little more than one year. He has no experience with the tricks that will be played to get him to betray voters on his signature issue. The first president Bush knew what was coming -- and he still broke his promise.


Manifestly, if anyone in Washington seriously wanted to build a wall, deport illegals, return criminal aliens to their own countries, end the anchor baby scam and prevent jihadists from immigrating here to kill Americans, it would have been done already.


Nearly every promise Trump made on immigration is 100 percent within the power of the president. For example:


It is already the president's job, as commander in chief, to protect the borders.


It is already the Department of Defense's job to build border walls.


It's already the law that citizenship is not acquired by being born on U.S. soil to an illegal alien. (No Congress has ever passed such a law, nor has the Supreme Court ruled that they are.)


It is already the secretary of state's duty to rescind visas from countries that refuse to take their criminals back.


It is already the president's job to prohibit the entry of any class of immigrants he deems "detrimental to the interests of the United States.”


It is already the president's job to remove immigrants who commit crimes, entered our country through fraud (i.e., every single refugee), are in the country illegally or who become public charges.


None of those things have ever been done before for one reason: The entire Washington establishment is unalterably opposed to enforcing our immigration laws.


Trump will have no trouble enacting the rest of his agenda. If congressional Republicans are good for anything, it is to repeal Obamacare, cut taxes and regulation, confirm good judges and protect the Second Amendment. No one but Trump would have done it, but not even Nancy Pelosi is going to attack Trump for keeping jobs in America.


Only when it comes to immigration will Trump be Gary Cooper, out there alone against every powerful entity in America. Just as he was during the campaign.


On immigration, Trump will be furiously opposed by: Democrats, Republicans, the permanent bureaucracy, the Chamber of Commerce, George Soros, The Wall Street Journal -- in fact, the entire media, except four webpages, six bloggers and five talk-radio hosts -- and hundreds of taxpayer-funded immigrant grievance groups. And that's just off the top of my head.


He'll even be opposed by his own hand-picked U.N. ambassador! (It is an amazing fact that at the 2016 State of the Union, both the Democratic president's address, and the Republican governor's response, attacked candidate Trump's immigration proposals.)


There's a reason millions of Americans were showing up at Trump's rallies chanting, "Build the Wall!" and not, "End Obamacare!" "Cut taxes!" "Save the Second Amendment!" -- or any other slogan that could have been chanted just as easily at a Jeb! Rally.


There are only a handful of people in the entire country with the knowledge and ability to enforce our immigration laws. Any Cabinet appointees likely to impress The New York Times aren't going to get it done. They won't have to expressly defy Trump. They just won't do it.


Perhaps they'll make some showy effort at deporting illegals -- and then back down at the first La Raza lawsuit. Or they will allow career government lawyers to submit briefs in court that cite all the wrong cases. Or they'll wait for Speaker Paul Ryan's approval to do anything. Or they'll be moved by a Nikki Haley speech about the vibrant diversity of Somali refugees. Or they'll be scared off by Washington bureaucrats who say, You can't do that!


But if Trump chooses from among the few people who know how to get it done (Kris Kobach, Kris Kobach or Kris Kobach), his promises will be kept. He can relax. He can spend all his time playing golf, living in Trump Tower, yelling at American CEOs trying to outsource jobs -- and engaging in appalling conflicts of interest with his businesses.


He could even shoot someone on Fifth Avenue. (I propose GOP consultant Rick Wilson!)


Trump is down to his last wish from Aladdin. He can impress The New York Times, or he can make America great again. But he can't do both.


COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

skippylou
Posts: 2066
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Chihuahuan Desert

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#2

#2 Post by skippylou » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:05 pm

It is already the president's job, as commander in chief, to protect the borders.


It is already the Department of Defense's job to build border walls.


It's already the law that citizenship is not acquired by being born on U.S. soil to an illegal alien. (No Congress has ever passed such a law, nor has the Supreme Court ruled that they are.)


It is already the secretary of state's duty to rescind visas from countries that refuse to take their criminals back.


It is already the president's job to prohibit the entry of any class of immigrants he deems "detrimental to the interests of the United States.”


It is already the president's job to remove immigrants who commit crimes, entered our country through fraud (i.e., every single refugee), are in the country illegally or who become public charges.

I might add that it is a felony to harbor an illegal alien. In case cutting off funds from sanctuary cities doesn't make them cave in he could have the mayors, police chiefs and city councils arrested and charged.

I am not worried (yet). I think he is using the NYT, Romney, Gore et al as props in his new orchestrated reality show. Daytime Emmy?

Dan Stump

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#3

#3 Post by Dan Stump » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Ann writes ...
"None of those things have ever been done before for one reason: The entire Washington establishment is unalterably opposed to enforcing our immigration laws."

But the proposed Secretary of Homeland Security (General Kelly) comes from outside the Washington establishment.

And Kris Kobach is interesting, but he hasn't had much success in KS.
The courts keep finding against him.
Could he do better in DC?

Here is what I anticipate:
As long as D.J.T. keeps advisors who push him toward the right goal,
he'll respond with the right decisions.

Guest

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#4

#4 Post by Guest » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:13 pm

All this presupposes Trump, who is nothing if not flaky, is on the level. Might be that he's already filled his ambitions so prudence dictates that, at the very least, you prepare yourself for the possibility of exquisite farce. You too Ann.

User avatar
ToddWB
Forum Moderator
Posts: 18326
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#5

#5 Post by ToddWB » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 am

Guest wrote:All this presupposes Trump, who is nothing if not flaky, is on the level. Might be that he's already filled his ambitions so prudence dictates that, at the very least, you prepare yourself for the possibility of exquisite farce. You too Ann.
I would disagree he's "flaky" .. this is a caricature the MSM (our enemies) have tried to foist upon him. I think you mean "fulfilled" and no.. he is a very ambitious man and he has stated .. quite simply .. he wants to "make America great again". "Exquisite farce" I think that the French Nobility circa the 1790's tho't like that.. it didn't turn out so good for them.

User avatar
patentlymn
Posts: 13729
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm
Location: Minnesoooota

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#6

#6 Post by patentlymn » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:07 pm

This is one of the reasons I preferred Trump over Cruz. I knew the president would have to go over the heads of congress and talk to the American people on many issues.

Handling the debt ceiling in the spring will be interesting.

mrright
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#7

#7 Post by mrright » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:35 pm

How to build the wall


The Mexican border is a monster of corruption with roots deep and n both sides. A tide of human misery has come across it for many years and now it threatens to engulf America.
We want to have actual borders as we used to have. We want to live in our own country.
The only one world family I know of was a restaurant in Berkeley California that had a good vegiburger. It no longer exists but that whacky ideology now runs out government.
At the moment it looks like Mr. Trump will try to run the country like a business instead. He has to overcome a lot of bureaucratic inertia from deeply entrenched Socialist insiders.
To do that he is staffing up his board room in his tower. It must be like a real life
re enactment of his reality show. Lets hope it all works.

Now I would like to suggest border policy. First to close the border. Is it possible?
Phase one would be fence connecting all the extensive existing fences. That will be big, but doable. You need time to set up a big construction project like that.
A wall is only as good as the people behind it so you need to greatly increase the size of the border patrol if you ever expect them to do their jobs. They have been systematically sabotaged over the years; they must be built back up.
Next the final phase would be a highway behind the fence, with fortified “sound walls” on the US side, so anyone in the zone from the fence and wall can easily be picked up and it will be hard to tunnel the distance from wall to fence.
Last, where do you send them? There have to be a string of Ellis Islands along the border and staff to man them. I suggest to construct instant cities, look at an outfit called “Farm Tek”.
They can make many fast inexpensive barns. Pull back the national guard units from Afghanistan, and ready them for riot duty and disaster relief. That war was all Obamas idea anyway. There will be gates on the border direct to these centers, where everyone will be vetted for admission. At least no one dies out in the desert that way. You will have to fight the gangsters who run the border now. You will have to cancel a few DOD programs , get them used to the idea that we are not fighting the cold war any more, we are fighting a war on the border now and it needs funding. The Communists really see it as their way to eventual “Dictatorship of the working class”. That script calls for rioters who drive the cops off the streets, arm themselves then go for the palace. You see them trying it out now.

Of course there are wider goals to accomplish. Prepare to deport felons once they have served their time everywhere. Opportunistic local politicians who provide sanctuaries must face federal funding cuts, they can no longer see Hispanics as their “Voting cattle”. All voting registration must have a check box to ask are you or are you not a citizen? If no, you get
Ballot for only local, not federal elections. That’s the law and there must be millions out there who don’t understand that. I know people who say, “I got my green card and I vote, its racist to say I can’t ! The local elections boards, against much resistance, must change.
Last is the issue of path to citizenship. I live in California, and I favor that. Have you seen the Mexican comedy, “ A day without Mexicans”? California is really like that. If you have a problem that is too big to end then at least you can try to limit it.
From my own personal experience in getting citizenship have a suggestion. If you are an illegal, you can file a pre application for citizenship. They will mug you, get your prints and do all they do now when you apply. The difference will be that you don’t have a green card. If you are approved, then you have six months to go back to your homeland, see the relatives, then re enter the US. Your approved pre app lets you re enter without delay, and then you get a temporary green card, say a yellow one, that gives you two years to complete your naturalization process. After that you don’t need no stinkin’ green card ever. Eventually the Illegals will all be legalized, or deported if they commit crimes.
As for the border, an international solution to the universal problem of refugees is needed, before the Ellis Islands morph in to permanent cities.

User avatar
Joeykeyz
Posts: 2378
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:09 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#8

#8 Post by Joeykeyz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:29 pm

The hatful libs will do EVERYTHING they can to screw up the next 4 years for Trump, even if it hurts OUR country, IMO

Michael Moron is forming a disruption on the day Trump gets sworn in. (F***in' idiot!)

Guest

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#9

#9 Post by Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 pm

ToddWB wrote:
Guest wrote:All this presupposes Trump, who is nothing if not flaky, is on the level. Might be that he's already filled his ambitions so prudence dictates that, at the very least, you prepare yourself for the possibility of exquisite farce. You too Ann.
I would disagree he's "flaky" .. this is a caricature the MSM (our enemies) have tried to foist upon him. I think you mean "fulfilled" and no.. he is a very ambitious man and he has stated .. quite simply .. he wants to "make America great again". "Exquisite farce" I think that the French Nobility circa the 1790's tho't like that.. it didn't turn out so good for them.
I suppose no matter who or what office, we who vote for that person from Pelosi to Trump believing they will do as they say about things that are important to us. But the proof is in the pudding with their actions. DJT hasn't even taken the oath yet and you are calling him a flake. However, he's saved jobs at Carrier in a way Obama NEVER did in 8 years. All Obama did was throw away tax dollars to prop up hand picked companies like Solyndra and auto industry who did not pay back all monies. So I don't see how calling him a flake or any name at this point is warranted. Time will tell but to me, so far so good and I see a good future for America and possibly the best president of the US ever!

Guest

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#10

#10 Post by Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Ann Coulter wrote:Shortly before Thanksgiving, New York Times columnist Frank Bruni wrote a column that should chill you to the bone.


Titled "Donald Trump's Demand for Love," Bruni said: "I had just shaken the president-elect's normal-size hand and he was moving on to the next person when he wheeled around, took a half step back, touched my arm and looked me in the eye anew. 'I'm going to get you to write some good stuff about me,' Donald Trump said.”


Bruni is a fabulous writer, but if he ever writes good stuff about you, Mr. President-elect, YOU WILL HAVE FAILED.


I assume this was just our president-elect doing something he gets the least credit for, which is being nice. But you can never be too careful.

The Times is in total opposition to Trump's stated goal to make America great again. Trump has got to know -- not next year, but by 5 p.m. today -- that anyone pursuing his agenda will incite rage, insanity and spitting blood from that newspaper.


There's a long and tragic history of Republicans who won the war but lost the peace by trading results for respectability.


The first President Bush not only promised not to raise taxes, but also laid out the steps Democrats would take to get him to break that promise. "And the Congress will push me to raise taxes," he said in his iconic 1988 convention speech, "and I'll say no, and they'll push, and I'll say no, and they'll push again, and I'll say to them, 'Read my lips: No new taxes.’"


He was a good prognosticator! Congress did exactly as he'd anticipated. But instead of saying "no," Bush caved.


That betrayal cost the GOP its most popular issue. As the Times' Michael Wines put it (shortly before Bush predictably lost his re-election bid), with the president's sellout, Republicans gave up "a political weapon so fearsome that it had destroyed three Democratic presidential candidates in 12 years.”



The Times had spent months hectoring Bush about the "yawning deficit," denouncing his "obdurate refusal" to raise taxes, and promising "political popularity" for the "needed" tax hike. But the moment Bush raised taxes, the Times couldn't stop crowing about his broken promise.


That was always the whole point. Not the "yawning deficit." Not raising revenue. But to get the GOP to give up its most potent issue.


Trump has just annihilated 16 far more experienced Republican rivals, the Clinton machine and the entire media/Hollywood/Wall Street complex by raising the one issue no other politician would touch: putting America's interests first on immigration.


What promise do you think they want Trump to break?


Luckily for the country, Trump doesn't seem obsessed with what the elites think of him. But his advisers include just the type of Republicans whose second-tier law schools make them particularly susceptible to the cheap respectability of establishment media approval.


Trump has been a politician for only a little more than one year. He has no experience with the tricks that will be played to get him to betray voters on his signature issue. The first president Bush knew what was coming -- and he still broke his promise.


Manifestly, if anyone in Washington seriously wanted to build a wall, deport illegals, return criminal aliens to their own countries, end the anchor baby scam and prevent jihadists from immigrating here to kill Americans, it would have been done already.


Nearly every promise Trump made on immigration is 100 percent within the power of the president. For example:


It is already the president's job, as commander in chief, to protect the borders.


It is already the Department of Defense's job to build border walls.


It's already the law that citizenship is not acquired by being born on U.S. soil to an illegal alien. (No Congress has ever passed such a law, nor has the Supreme Court ruled that they are.)


It is already the secretary of state's duty to rescind visas from countries that refuse to take their criminals back.


It is already the president's job to prohibit the entry of any class of immigrants he deems "detrimental to the interests of the United States.”


It is already the president's job to remove immigrants who commit crimes, entered our country through fraud (i.e., every single refugee), are in the country illegally or who become public charges.


None of those things have ever been done before for one reason: The entire Washington establishment is unalterably opposed to enforcing our immigration laws.


Trump will have no trouble enacting the rest of his agenda. If congressional Republicans are good for anything, it is to repeal Obamacare, cut taxes and regulation, confirm good judges and protect the Second Amendment. No one but Trump would have done it, but not even Nancy Pelosi is going to attack Trump for keeping jobs in America.


Only when it comes to immigration will Trump be Gary Cooper, out there alone against every powerful entity in America. Just as he was during the campaign.


On immigration, Trump will be furiously opposed by: Democrats, Republicans, the permanent bureaucracy, the Chamber of Commerce, George Soros, The Wall Street Journal -- in fact, the entire media, except four webpages, six bloggers and five talk-radio hosts -- and hundreds of taxpayer-funded immigrant grievance groups. And that's just off the top of my head.


He'll even be opposed by his own hand-picked U.N. ambassador! (It is an amazing fact that at the 2016 State of the Union, both the Democratic president's address, and the Republican governor's response, attacked candidate Trump's immigration proposals.)


There's a reason millions of Americans were showing up at Trump's rallies chanting, "Build the Wall!" and not, "End Obamacare!" "Cut taxes!" "Save the Second Amendment!" -- or any other slogan that could have been chanted just as easily at a Jeb! Rally.


There are only a handful of people in the entire country with the knowledge and ability to enforce our immigration laws. Any Cabinet appointees likely to impress The New York Times aren't going to get it done. They won't have to expressly defy Trump. They just won't do it.


Perhaps they'll make some showy effort at deporting illegals -- and then back down at the first La Raza lawsuit. Or they will allow career government lawyers to submit briefs in court that cite all the wrong cases. Or they'll wait for Speaker Paul Ryan's approval to do anything. Or they'll be moved by a Nikki Haley speech about the vibrant diversity of Somali refugees. Or they'll be scared off by Washington bureaucrats who say, You can't do that!


But if Trump chooses from among the few people who know how to get it done (Kris Kobach, Kris Kobach or Kris Kobach), his promises will be kept. He can relax. He can spend all his time playing golf, living in Trump Tower, yelling at American CEOs trying to outsource jobs -- and engaging in appalling conflicts of interest with his businesses.


He could even shoot someone on Fifth Avenue. (I propose GOP consultant Rick Wilson!)


Trump is down to his last wish from Aladdin. He can impress The New York Times, or he can make America great again. But he can't do both.


COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK
Gotta say it threw me for a loop at first when DJT was meeting with the likes of Al (groper) Gore and considering a turn-coat like Romney, but I harken back to his reality show, which may seem a stupid endeavor, but it's where I got a good indication of who DJT was. He was VERY consistent throughout with how he operated, what he believed in and his work ethic. It's held true all during campaign and since. So it occurred to me that like as I served on a homeowner's board, you HAVE to listen to opposing views. There is always something to learn by listening to your detractors. If nothing else, it will solidify your position on things. But it's a good test to yourself whether you are correct in your positions. I don't fear his meetings with these people as it did at first because it hasn't made him change course yet. And I don't think they will be able to tarnish him no matter how they try. I believe in my heart of hearts that DJT has watched over many, many decades how this country has gone downhill and how upside down things have become and it is in his DNA to turn it rightside up again. He's not a cocktail politician, nor someone who is enamored of Hollywood and billionaires. I see him as the exact right person one of a very few in our history to come into power and leave power the very same person. He can't be bought and he can't be fooled. DJT is nobody's fool. He in fact has been leading this country since the day he announced, people just haven't realized it yet. He lead the political discussion, just about everything he said that people laughed at came to be true and he ended up being correct. He's leading this country now and Obama is forced to go on a revisionist tour to try and compete, but alas, no one cares what he has to say anymore (I never did). Time will tell. But I wanted him to run before he announced, I told my husband from day one he'd go all the way, and I made believers out of my husband and mother who weren't as sure as I was. I still have faith in DJT because I think his power comes from God and whether he knows it or not, God has a lot to do with his success so far. Good is trumping evil, it had to be because we were at a tipping point and we've been saved from going over the cliff.

Guest

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#11

#11 Post by Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:53 pm

"It's already the law that citizenship is not acquired by being born on U.S. soil to an illegal alien."

I think Ann should amend her column to delete that sentence.

Section 1 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution states,

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

irasiegel
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:16 am

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#12

#12 Post by irasiegel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:00 pm

"It's already the law that citizenship is not acquired by being born on U.S. soil to an illegal alien."

I think Ann should amend her column to delete that sentence.

Section 1 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution states,

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Guest

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#13

#13 Post by Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Ann,
I was thinking the same thing whenever i read that trump said that the new york times is a wonderful paper, or great paper or something to that effect. i felt a little like i was in a car stuck on the train track with a locomotive bearing down on me. I really really hope someone gets through to him that he has to totally ignore the media. In my opinion, the only way Trump could win over the media is if he said one of the following.
A. "I have seen the darkness, i now will change my party affiliation to democrat and will govern as a liberal which basically means i will reverse my decisions on everything i said during the campaign". the orcs will not entirely trust him but in a few weeks they will and therefore will start saying nice things about him.
B. "I have seen the darkness and i will now step down from taking the oval office and will put HRC in my place. she deserves it so let the coronation begin, and i am her loyal subject." In a few weeks the orcs will begin to trust him and will therefore start to say nice things about him.

however trump could take the third option. Realize as we all do that most of this recent tirade about trump isn't about trump. it's the media's grieving process that they are slowly realizing that the American public doesn't trust them any more and doesn't find them to be a reliable source of info. so they parrot all of this hysteria to their loyal subjects so they have someone to share in the painful realization that they are no longer important. Maybe it's actually a good thing. they will have all of their loyal subjects sharing in their pain as they move from denial to bargaining etc. I know trump has to "bring the country together" (if that's even true). but he needs to institute a policy in his head that he will not bother with any of the liberal media because they only one's listening to them are their loyal subjects who've already sacrificed their faculty of reason in order to join the fold. and if they question him or his press secretary they simply need to see it as a question coming from someone suffering from a mental illness that has also caused them to forgo their faculty of reason. Anyway, i think he reads Brietbart so i would perhaps cover a this subject a few more times? No pressure Ann!

catlady
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 am

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#14

#14 Post by catlady » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:05 pm

The Times is in total opposition to Trump's stated goal to make America great again. Trump has got to know -- not next year, but by 5 p.m. today -- that anyone pursuing his agenda will incite rage, insanity and spitting blood from that newspaper.
That's the NYT- a basket of deplorables spitting blood.

I would mention that the majority of the current Republican Party's voter base gave us the immigration problem that was resolved at Appomattox, although that would further convolute the fact that the parties have reversed their positions since; and the comment would not align itself with your columns thesis. So I won't mention that.

I do suggest that it be noted that Shrub Jr. or Shrub the Younger, whichever you prefer, be credited with the last Immigration Reform "Secure Borders, Economic Opportunity and Immigration Reform Act of 2007 (S. 1348)". Therefor, given the incredulous success of the Republican Party's forays into Immigration the last ten years, or, 151 years later (after Appomattox), one should expect the Mother of all Parties to promptly resolve this issue in four years or less. Notwithstanding, the opportunity for finding a way to turn a profit from the issue.

Katmandu

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#15

#15 Post by Katmandu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Catlady sweetie ,
Can't you and your ideologically pure and not for profit tenured ( that means no way in hell does he care enough about anybody's problems to give up that gravy gig ) professor just organize a field trip along with Cher and Madonna and other Hollywood policy wonks and just go on down south of the border and set up that ideal communist dictator utopia
(unless someone has already beaten you to it ,and the endless waves or refugees storming our borders suggests someone already has ) .
Maybe YOU are the one who can finally do it right - we thought it was gonna be Obama , S.O.L. on that I guess -- but proper etiquette and higher education suggests that the peace loving compromising every one is happy answer is for you to go down there and make it happen for them .
The "we know we have arrived " moment will occur when Ann Coulter wants to move there .

My Two Cents

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#16

#16 Post by My Two Cents » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:49 am

Ya Catlady ,
Don't you wish in hindsight that those brave Republicans would not have stopped at Appomattox but kept on fighting all the way down to the very bottom of South America . It's unlikely the residents of those countries would be as disenchanted with their respective homelands as they are today .

The Equalizer

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#17

#17 Post by The Equalizer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:27 am

Fear not Catlady ! Justice is on the way ! Take this little tidbit from rense.com for instance ( otherwise known as fake news since it didn't come from NBC ABC CBS CNN etc .

What's behind this massive unopposed invasion of illegal aliens into the U.S. ? Incredible as it may sound , there is a very active movement in Mexico and the U.S. to saturate the U.S. with illegal Mexican aliens .
Currently the illegals are moving into California , Arizona , New Mexico , Colorado , Texas ,Utah and Nevada . The Mexicans call the seven states Aztlan , which is the territory ceded to the U.S. by Mexico as part of the treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo of 1848 which they hope to control once again .
The overall plan is to create a massive Mexican population in the U.S. and achieve voting superiority ,answerable only to Mexico City .

In July 1988 Mario Obledo ,Chairman California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and winner of a Bill Clinton 1998 Presidential Medal of Freedom said ,"We are going to take back all the political institutions in California .In five years we will have a majority in this state .Anyone who doesn't like it should move back to Europe ."

The Equalizer

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#18

#18 Post by The Equalizer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:37 am

And may I also add :

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Australian Broadcast Company September 27 2001

Some may find it in dubious taste but Mexican street vendors are doing a brisk business selling " Bin laden is my hero t-shirts "

Guest

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#19

#19 Post by Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Guest wrote:All this presupposes Trump, who is nothing if not flaky, is on the level. Might be that he's already filled his ambitions so prudence dictates that, at the very least, you prepare yourself for the possibility of exquisite farce. You too Ann.
Flaky hey? Couldnt be more than Obama whose credentials were minimalist to say the least. Or Hillary whose addiction to underhand operations became obvious the longer we saw her. Trump seems refreshingly honest and serious.

Guest

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#20

#20 Post by Guest » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 am

Hi Ann

You were delighted that Trump appointed your friend, Peter Thiel, to be his special policy advisor.
Peter Thiel is a member of the Bilderberg Group, as you probably know.
What could possibly be more 'establishment' than that profoundly elitist, secretive and paternalistic group?

You were relieved at his appointment.
I saw it as confirmation of my deepest fears: everything is spiritual, in the end. And there are dark forces at work.

Since you claim to be a Christian - and I believe you to be sincere when you say this - how can your 'sensus fidei' not alert you to that darkness?

catlady
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:25 am

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#21

#21 Post by catlady » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:04 am

Katmandu wrote:
Catlady sweetie ,
Can't you and your ideologically pure and not for profit tenured professor just organize a field trip along with Cher and Madonna and other Hollywood policy wonks and just go on down south of the border and set up that ideal communist dictator utopia.
That was (R-California) Governor Schwarzenegger's intent, I believe. The attempt bore progeny. It also made millions at the box office, which reinforces my point.

Historically, the many successes of the CIA and their covert operations relieve me of that burden.

The Equalizer wrote:
Currently the illegals are moving into California , Arizona , New Mexico , Colorado , Texas ,Utah and Nevada
I would refer these displaced migrants to Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, as these states voted heavily Republican and would be in need of manual labor, thereby reducing the burden on the overpopulated western states, whom coincidentally-have become overpopulated due to a mass exodus from the Rust Belt.

That Guy

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#22

#22 Post by That Guy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:59 am

Guest wrote:"It's already the law that citizenship is not acquired by being born on U.S. soil to an illegal alien."

I think Ann should amend her column to delete that sentence.

Section 1 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution states,

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."
You need to realize, that is Legalese you're reading, not necessarily English.

All persons...

("Persons" are legal entities, not necessarily "people". Do anchor babies who don't have American birth certificates count as "persons" in the eyes of U.S. law?)

...born or naturalized in the United States,...

(Again, "born" might not mean the physical birth of a child from a woman's body, but the creation of a legal entity via the registration of a birth certificate. If they don't do it, I don't think the law views that child as a U.S. citizen. More likely something akin to a stateless, legal "non-entity".)

...and subject to the jurisdiction thereof...

(So if an anchor baby does not have a registered birth certificate, and doesn't necessarily have legal "person-hood", are they subject to the jurisdiction of the United States? Also, the "and" is important here. "And" is not "or". "And" is adding an additional stipulation to the qualification for citizenship. A person must be born or naturalized in the U.S. AND subject to the jurisdiction thereof. So who is NOT subject to the jurisdiction of the United States?)

You see, it is this type of legal chicanery that might be providing the USG with an excuse, a "technicality" to avoid deporting these people. "Well, technically, they're not subject to our jurisdiction. The law can't "see" them, so we can't do anything about it."

This is one of the reasons we need to go back to operating under common law. Leave behind these fictional legal entities (corporations have a lot to do with this) and get back to flesh and blood men and women. Because I guarantee you, natural law, God's law, and the flesh and blood men and women of America can damn well see all these foreign interlopers on our soil.

Bloubul1975
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Re: 12/07/16 - HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL TRY TO DESTROY TRUMP

#23

#23 Post by Bloubul1975 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:38 pm

I think the reason he will build the wall and will enforce the existing and make new imagration laws is the fact that he is not a politicion and has no need to impress the elite.

So enjoy the fresh breath of air America.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest