Welcome New Members! Stop by here to say hello or dive into any topic!

01/11/17 - TIPS FOR HATE CRIME HOAXERS

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Aliquis
Forum Administrator

01/11/17 - TIPS FOR HATE CRIME HOAXERS

#1 Post by Aliquis » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Ann Coulter wrote:TIPS FOR HATE CRIME HOAXERS

January 11, 2017

In a country of more than 320 million people, everything must happen once. So it's somewhat surprising that not one of the alleged post-election hate crimes committed by Trump supporters has turned out to be true.

They are false in one of two ways: Either they aren't "hate" or they aren't true. This week, we'll provide tips for selling a hate crime that didn't happen.

Hate Crime Hoaxer Tip No. 1: Don't invent hate crimes that could form the opening of a Harlequin Romance.

Liberal girls always seem to be imagining strong, rough, Heathcliff-type white men demanding that they disrobe or become "sex slaves." (Oddly, Heathcliff keeps doing this in well-trafficked areas in the middle of the day with no witnesses.)

The hijab hoaxer at the University of Michigan described her imaginary Trump-supporting pursuer as white, in his 20s or 30s, with an athletic build, unkempt and intoxicated. He demanded that she remove her hijab. (After a police investigation, she admitted she made it up.)

The alleged hijab victim at University of New Mexico, Leena Aggad, said her hijab was ripped off by "a really buff guy wearing a Trump shirt." (The attack was serious enough for her to tell the media about it, but not serious enough to report it to campus security, much less the police.)

A 28-year-old black woman, Kara Stevens, claimed three Trump-supporting white men in their 30s approached her in a Safeway parking lot in Hillsboro, Oregon, mentioned Donald Trump -- then threatened to turn her into their "sex slave"! (Investigation suspended with no video, no witnesses and no evidence.)

With a little more imagination, these stories could become the new "Fifty Shades of Grey.”

Hate Crime Hoaxer Tip No. 2: Don't accuse white men of throwing things at you -- even if it allows you to issue inspirational quotes, suitable for framing, like: "It's going to take more than a brick to break me!”

An African-American woman, Eleesha Long, claimed that, the day after the election, three white men in Trump shirts threw rocks at her on the campus of Bowling Green State University.

The Safeway "sex slave," Kara Long, claimed the Trump-supporters threw a brick at her. (She, of the inspirational quote.)

We've seen lots of rock-, bottle- and brick-throwing recently -- in Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, Oakland, Chicago -- in fact, pretty much whenever disaffected urban youth encounter the police.

We've seen Mexicans throw eggs at Trump supporters and rocks at the police.

(See, e.g., videos here http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/protesters-a ... fter-rally and here, http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chaotic- ... d=39354635 .)

We've seen Brazilians throw rocks at journalists at the Olympic Games in Rio, Palestinians throw rocks at the military in Israel, and Muslim "refugees" throw rocks at the police in Europe.

But throwing things at people never really caught on with white men over the age of 6. (NOTE: Sen. John McCain's bellicose sidekick is a notable exception -- CNS News: Sen. Lindsey Graham, "I'm Ready to Throw a Rock" at Russia.)

Even sad, directionless, white (alleged) "men" at Occupy Wall Street protests -- i.e., the molecular opposite of a Trump supporter -- don't seem to have thrown rocks at cops. The rock-throwing was done by their minority backup.

(See, e.g., videos here: youtube.com/watch?v=cdhBxQlzIgI, and here: youtube.com/watch?v=CaSjw1tgGOI.)

Again, we're a country of 320 million people, so it must have happened sometime, but the 21st-century white American male is the most pacific -- and least rock-throwing -- Y-chromosomed being ever to walk the Earth.

Black women accusing white men of throwing rocks at them are thinking of what they would do, not what their athletically built, white male, Trump-supporting Lotharios would do.

Hate Crime Hoaxer Tip No. 3: Don't post your tale of victimology on Facebook if your father may read it, worry about you and call the police. That's what Eleesha Long's father did, which -- to Miss Long's eternal embarrassment -- led to a police investigation.

The cops found clear evidence of hate -- hers. She'd texted her boyfriend such sweet nothings as, "I haven't met a decent Trump supporter yet" and "I hope they all get AIDS.”

More significant in terms of the penal code, police determined from her cellphone records that she was nowhere near the site of the alleged rock-throwing incident.

Hate crime hoaxers, I don't think I need to tell you this, but you do NOT want a police investigation. Much better to send anonymous reports into America's leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, so your story can appear in The New York Times, The Washington Post, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, the "Today" show, "Good Morning America," etc., etc.

A brick might not break you, but a police investigation will.

COPYRIGHT 2017 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY ANDREWS MCMEEL SYNDICATION

sandztorm

Re: 01/11/17 - TIPS FOR HATE CRIME HOAXERS

#2 Post by sandztorm » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:14 pm

And another...... :shake:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/01/1 ... gh-school/

The Anne Arundel County Police Department has charged a 14-year-old girl with a juvenile citation for sending a threatening tweet related to Arundel High School.

Police began their investigation after Arundel High School officials told them about a suspicious Twitter account.

The account, named @KoolkidsKlanKkk, reportedly sent out a tweet that read, “We’re planning to attack tomorrow”.

This account used similar language to a racial petition that had been passed around Anne Arundel High School by the “Kool Kids Klan”.

Police worked with Twitter, and were able to identify the person who created the account and sent out the threatening tweet.

That person has been identified as a 14-year-old African American female who attends Arundel High School.

ImaObserver

#3 Post by ImaObserver » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

People need to realize that being "politically correct" is synonymous with destroying "truth". In following the "politically correct" path, our nations commit cultural suicide.
Maybe every time we see women in burkas, hijabs, niqabs, etc. we need to tell them that their clothing offends us and we insist that they be politically correct and immediately remove it.

#4 Post by Guest » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:43 pm

ImaObserver wrote: Maybe every time we see women in burkas, hijabs, niqabs, etc. we need to tell them that their clothing offends us and we insist that they be politically correct and immediately remove it.
Good point

whitm

#5 Post by whitm » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 am

Question: Is it a hate crime for a person to falsely accuse someone of a hate crime ?

ToddWB

#6 Post by ToddWB » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:52 am

whitm wrote:Question: Is it a hate crime for a person to falsely accuse someone of a hate crime ?
False accusations are a crime.. and a waste of LE resources. Besides.. I've never liked the PC term.. it reeks of cultural Marxism.. anybody ever hear of the opposite, a "love" crime?

ET&T

Re: 01/11/17 - HERE'S WHAT TRUMP COULD DO

#7 Post by ET&T » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Ann,

Nothing but respect and admiration...
1. Health care
A populist president might not be enough to sway hundred of corrupt, compromised members of congress through bully pulpit alone. BUT he might be able to GO AROUND the powerful insurance industry lobby [that owns congress] by doing the following: Build many community health centers that would provide FREE or greatly reduced cost health care. The insurance industry will fight it, but Trump could make federal funds contingent on their construction and ongoing operation. Many of the people who would seek care there ALREADY get free care at emergency rooms all over the country...emergency rooms that cannot turn them away. Better to have this alternative that is set up to provide this kind of care than hike emergency room costs for those who can pay. I am retired dentist and when I was living in San Diego, I did not have a physician, but I sought medical care at a community health clinic--not knowing what it was--and received very good care!
2. Protectionism
Trump could level the playing field WITHOUT RESORTING TO TARIFF BARRIERS by doing this: Employees are often bound by non-compete covenants and confidentiality agreements. If a company wants to move overseas, then all such non-compete and confidentiality agreements should be NULLIFIED. And the former US employees should be free to start their own EMPLOYEE-OWNED company to compete directly with the executive elements that just abandoned them by moving overseas. Further, if the original company requires existing employees to train their replacements, then the executive elements should be required to train their existing employees in the management of their new employee-owned business. What's fair is fair right? Greed and corruption have found loopholes and work-arounds in our laws AND our constitution.
Ann, I am sure you could get the ear of Trump people. These are things Trump might be able to do by executive order. I haven't heard any of these ideas mentioned at all. It is possible nobody has thought of them!! THOUGHTS?

happywarrior828

#8 Post by happywarrior828 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:20 am

Ann,

You have always succinctly stated my views better than I ever could have, pithier, with better sarcasm and a sharper edge.

#9 Post by Guest » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:23 am

All violent crimes have an element of hate in
them. I am philosophically opposed to so-called "hate crimes" because I believe they violate the equal protection clause. No group deserves more protection than another.

ToddWB

#10 Post by ToddWB » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:00 am

:thumb:
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:23 am
All violent crimes have an element of hate in
them. I am philosophically opposed to so-called "hate crimes" because I believe they violate the equal protection clause. No group deserves more protection than another.
:thumb:

notguilty

#11 Post by notguilty » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:48 pm

ToddWB wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:52 am
whitm wrote:Question: Is it a hate crime for a person to falsely accuse someone of a hate crime ?
False accusations are a crime.. and a waste of LE resources. Besides.. I've never liked the PC term.. it reeks of cultural Marxism.. anybody ever hear of the opposite, a "love" crime?
Yes. Stalking. When two people take a long, romantic walk, but only one person is aware of it.