Welcome New Members! Stop by here to say hello or dive into any topic!

05/03/17 - SWAMP PEOPLE: 47; TRUMP: 0

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Aliquis
Forum Administrator

05/03/17 - SWAMP PEOPLE: 47; TRUMP: 0

#1 Post by Aliquis » Wed May 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Ann Coulter wrote:SWAMP PEOPLE: 47; TRUMP: 0

May 3, 2017

If this is the budget deal we get when Republicans control the House, the Senate and the presidency, there's no point in ever voting for a Republican again.

Not only is there no funding for a wall, but -- thanks to the deft negotiating skills of House Speaker Paul Ryan -- the bill actually prohibits money from being spent on a wall.

At a CYA press conference on Tuesday, Trump's ridiculously chipper budget director, Mick Mulvaney, described the bill's prohibition on building a wall as a MAJOR win. (At least Mulvaney said it in English, unlike his all-Spanish 2014 townhall.)

True, there will be no wall. But the Democrats graciously agreed to allow the administration to fix broken parts of any existing fences on up to 40 miles of our 3,000 mile border.

The other big wins, according to Mulvaney, are:

1) more defense spending, which is fantastic news, because I was worried Boeing and Lockheed Martin CEOs were falling behind Mark Zuckerberg with their gluttonous salaries; and

2) school choice, an obsession of Washington wonks that is hated out in America, where parents move to high-tax towns for the express purpose of avoiding schools full of disaffected urban youth, and the disaffected urban youth don't want to spend two hours on a bus every day.

But Mulvaney assures us that this monstrosity of a spending bill has set things up beautifully for the next budget negotiation in October.

That has become the GOP's official motto: "Next time!"

We can never win this time. Instead, Republicans' idea is always to surrender this time, in hopes that their gentlemanliness will be rewarded by their mortal enemies next time. Then, next time comes, and Republicans again surrender in hopes of currying favor with the Democrats and the media for the next time.

Mulvaney's most disturbing comment was to say that what upset Trump the most was the Democrats' "spiking the football" on this deal.

Apparently, Trump's fine with no wall -- and everything else in a bill straight out of George Soros' dream journal -- if only the Democrats hadn't been so rude as to tell the public about it. When your main complaint is that the other side is gloating too much, maybe you're not that great a negotiator.

Yeah, sure, it's only 100 days in, it's an artificial deadline, the media is dying to say Trump has failed and so on.

Except: Planning for the wall should have begun on Nov. 9, and a spade should have been put into the earth to begin building it the day after Trump's inauguration. Now, it's 100 days later, and we still don't have the whisper of a prospect of a wall.

Moreover, this isn't one random bill funding Planned Parenthood (which this bill does). This is the budget deal. There won't be another one like it until next October.

That's a spectacular failure. Democrats have got to be pinching themselves, thinking, Am I dreaming this?

It's theoretically possible that Trump could still build a wall, but he's just massively lengthened the odds of ever prevailing. Sure, you can let the other team build a 20-point lead in first half and still come back to beat them, but it's a lot easier if you don't go into halftime 20 points down.

Trump entered the presidency with the only kind of power that matters. He didn't owe Wall Street a thing. He didn't owe anyone -- not donors, lobbyists nor any political party. What he had was the people, passionately on his side.

But as soon as he got into office, Trump started giving away his miraculous, unprecedented power. Hey, Wall Street! Even though you didn't give me any money, is it too late to be your friend?

No amount of abandoning his supporters will get Trump anywhere with Wall Street, Hollywood or the media. Their ferocity will simply shift to ridicule.

Admittedly, Trump has the enormous handicap of having to work through congressional Republicans, who are feckless cowards. If Speaker Ryan and Senate Leader Mitch McConnell had been around for Reagan's firing of the air traffic controllers, they would have been hysterically screaming, No! You can't do that -- the planes will crash!

This isn't new information. We knew Washington Republicans were useless. That's why we elected such a comically improbable president as Donald J. Trump.

The deal was that we were getting the Hollywood version of a New York businessman: an uncouth, incurious rube -- who would be ruthless in getting whatever he wanted.

In addition to being the only candidate for president in either party taking America's side on trade, immigration, jobs and crime, what set Trump apart was his promise that we would finally win.

Remember? There would be so much winning, we were going to get "sick and tired of winning," and beg him, "Please, please, we can't win anymore. ... It's too much. It's not fair to everybody else."

We're not winning. We're losing, and we're losing on the central promise of Trump's campaign.

How would Trump, the businessman, react if an underling charged with developing a new golf course could never break ground?

What if the subordinate's progress reports sounded like this: I have given 21 speeches to various chambers of commerce and neighborhood groups, assuring them that there's going to be a golf course. Everywhere I go, I say, "Don't worry about it. It's going to be built!" I have started a commission to study developing a golf course. I have put up a sign saying, "Golf course coming!" And I have caved, and caved, and caved -- so now our opponents know what good guys we are.

Trump would fire that employee so fast your head would spin.

We want the ruthless businessman we were promised.

COPYRIGHT 2017 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY ANDREWS MCMEEL SYNDICATION

Cjohnson

Re: 05/03/17 - SWAMP PEOPLE: 47; TRUMP: 0

#2 Post by Cjohnson » Wed May 03, 2017 4:37 pm

Very sad indeed. As conservative hosts turn their fire on Trump he will become the laughing stock of his former supporters. His rating will drop below 30 and that's when he will attack North Korea. I predict that and I also predict he will strike EU mostly white countries with tariffs. There will be no tariffs for Mexico or China or any trades dispute with any mostly Muslim nation.
Call me fake news if I am wrong.

pokey

#3 Post by pokey » Wed May 03, 2017 5:50 pm

My opinion:
It is all over now. Communism is now the prevailing order in our society. Twenty-nie years ago they swept into the White House, and despite the four year e Presidency of a nincompoop and an eight year Presidency by the son of a nincompoop, they have never lost the power. They are entrenched and in complete control of our Federal bureaucracies, our public schools, our private schools, our property, our social media, our telephones, our health care, our news media, and even our entertainment industries. They have brainwashed 50% of us and yet they still sneak as many third world losers across our borders as they can in the effort to leave nothing to chance. Over 40% of our population are bastard children. Hillary Clinton would have driven the last nail into the coffin of liberty, so the Communists set up PT Barnum to run against her and here we are.

syzygy

#4 Post by syzygy » Thu May 04, 2017 1:15 am

All this doom and gloom and abandonment of Trump, and after only a little over 100 days into his presidency. Only about 7% of his presidency passed and 93% of it yet to come.

I am reminded of what Jesus said to his disciples in the garden of Gethsemane:
Matthew 26:40
And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
What a faithless lot.

SuperDave

#5 Post by SuperDave » Thu May 04, 2017 1:39 am

I am reminded of Matthew 5:33-37 where Jesus forbids Oaths. I like to think that making a promise over and over and over again, then not following through, is taking an oath of sorts and breaking it. If Trump can't get the wall in the budget, don't sign it. PERIOD. But Trump says he loves the budget, and he will sign the budget. . . without a WALL.
33 “Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.’ 34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
Or another favorite of mine. . .

Luke 14:28-30 (It's about the cost of being a Disciple of Christ, but could just as easy be the cost of making promises to your supporters to get votes. . . don't you think? Love the Bible!
28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

syzygy

#6 Post by syzygy » Thu May 04, 2017 10:31 am

2 Samuel 12:7
And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. ...

Nabi Rasch

#7 Post by Nabi Rasch » Thu May 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Despite clearly ominous warnings--especially at the time of your book release--you let yourself be seduced, put out for a joker Ann. (While supporting much of his platform, many of us--aware of Trump's comic eccentricities--put a lid on gushing, were wary of being taken to the prom). Likely no amount of bitching will achieve the desired commitment now that he's had his way altho he'll take advantage of residual hope to dick around a bit more. Maybe get Taylor Swift or Joan Baez to write a i lyric about it?

syzygy

#8 Post by syzygy » Thu May 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Nabi Rasch wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 1:45 pm
Despite clearly ominous warnings--especially at the time of your book release--you let yourself be seduced, put out for a joker, (comma--direct address) Ann. (While supporting much of his platform, many of us--aware of Trump's comic eccentricities--put a lid on gushing, were wary of being taken to the prom). Likely no amount of bitching will achieve the desired commitment now that he's had his way altho he'll take advantage of residual hope to dick around a bit more. Maybe get Taylor Swift or Joan Baez to write a i lyric about it?
Second post and second attempt at cleverness couched in the same sexual comparison.

--Don't flatter yourself. We don't. Highly doubtful she ever comes in here for anything other than an occasional chat, most especially for attempts at cleverness. She's well fixed on that.
--Speaking of "putting out", I think I'd see a doctor about that nabi rasch. Rasches of any kind are usually symptoms of an STD.

How would O-So-Clever You characterize what Hillary, Wasserman-Schultz, and other Dem operatives did to Bernie? In sexual terms, please. A good __________?

How about what Hillary claims Comey did to her late in the campaign? A good ______________?

How about what Trump did to Hillary, and by proxy you lousy butthurt losers, in the general election? A good butt ________?

:hm2:

Ancient Skeptic

#9 Post by Ancient Skeptic » Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 am

This is nothing new but there's a never ending supply of fools who have to re-learn it:

When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

Kipling - 1919

Passer by

#10 Post by Passer by » Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Deputy AG is rosenstein, senator is fenstein, the next rising "democrat"senator is bernie summers, trump's closest confidant is coen kushner, secretary of the treasury is mnuchin, secretary of vet aff. is shulkin, advisers to strumpf are icahn, swartzmann, feinberg, roth, lefrak...

jews all over the place. And I haven't even started jet. How about the federal bank? greenspan, bernanke, jelen.

The only thing changed in white house is the servant. from hitlery now strumpf is serving these jews.

250 millions of white people, and the only thing they do is serving jews. Instead of governing their own country.

Pathetic.

quackquack

#11 Post by quackquack » Tue May 09, 2017 6:52 pm

i don't mind

dems and libs are the pathetic ones
:carryon:

syzygy

#12 Post by syzygy » Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 pm

:whoa:

But...but...but...some of my favorite songs are about Jews:

Jew must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh....
Jew fly, don't bother me, Jew fly, don't bother me...
Jew always hurt, the one you love, the one Jew shouldn't hurt at all...
JewJew was a man who thought he was a loner, but he knew it wouldn't last...
Jew light up my life...
Jew make me feel so young...

Oh, the humanity. :cry3:

kermit
Forum Moderator

#13 Post by kermit » Wed May 10, 2017 8:56 am

syzygy wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 pm
:whoa:

But...but...but...some of my favorite songs are about Jews:

Jew must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh....
Jew fly, don't bother me, Jew fly, don't bother me...
Jew always hurt, the one you love, the one Jew shouldn't hurt at all...
JewJew was a man who thought he was a loner, but he knew it wouldn't last...
Jew light up my life...
Jew make me feel so young...

Oh, the humanity. :cry3:
"jew give love...a bad name"
"I got jew in a strangle hold, babay...best get out of my way"
"I hate myself for loving jew"
"jew, shook me all night long"
"cause jew hot then jew cold, jew yes then jew no, jew in and jew out, jew up and jew down, jew wrong when jew right.......JEW don't really want to stay...Jew don't really want to go....."

:bag:

slo

#14 Post by slo » Fri May 12, 2017 5:40 am

Hey!!! Comey is gone!!! perhaps justice will start being served now!!! :twave:

:gcheer: :dance: :scheer:

:stickpoke:

wonder who is it going to be replaced by?!?!.... I'd like to see mr. gowdy.... he is a rightous dude and appears to be a no :bs: type of guy that will get things done..... :slap: serve justice :slap: or perhaps the judge jeanine pirro.... she also looks like a tough cookie that will serve justice!!!.... instead of obstructing it and protect criminals that needs to :summiter2: .... and of course the rampant pedophilia going on.... thank you to mr. craig sawyer for bringing these issues to light!!! :clap:

OscarLevant

#15 Post by OscarLevant » Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Aliquis wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:09 pm
Ann Coulter wrote:SWAMP PEOPLE: 47; TRUMP: 0

May 3, 2017

If this is the budget deal we get when Republicans control the House, the Senate and the presidency, there's no point in ever voting for a Republican again.

Not only is there no funding for a wall, but -- thanks to the deft negotiating skills of House Speaker Paul Ryan -- the bill actually prohibits money from being spent on a wall.

At a CYA press conference on Tuesday, Trump's ridiculously chipper budget director, Mick Mulvaney, described the bill's prohibition on building a wall as a MAJOR win. (At least Mulvaney said it in English, unlike his all-Spanish 2014 townhall.)

True, there will be no wall. But the Democrats graciously agreed to allow the administration to fix broken parts of any existing fences on up to 40 miles of our 3,000 mile border.

The other big wins, according to Mulvaney, are:

1) more defense spending, which is fantastic news, because I was worried Boeing and Lockheed Martin CEOs were falling behind Mark Zuckerberg with their gluttonous salaries; and

2) school choice, an obsession of Washington wonks that is hated out in America, where parents move to high-tax towns for the express purpose of avoiding schools full of disaffected urban youth, and the disaffected urban youth don't want to spend two hours on a bus every day.

But Mulvaney assures us that this monstrosity of a spending bill has set things up beautifully for the next budget negotiation in October.

That has become the GOP's official motto: "Next time!"

We can never win this time. Instead, Republicans' idea is always to surrender this time, in hopes that their gentlemanliness will be rewarded by their mortal enemies next time. Then, next time comes, and Republicans again surrender in hopes of currying favor with the Democrats and the media for the next time.

Mulvaney's most disturbing comment was to say that what upset Trump the most was the Democrats' "spiking the football" on this deal.

Apparently, Trump's fine with no wall -- and everything else in a bill straight out of George Soros' dream journal -- if only the Democrats hadn't been so rude as to tell the public about it. When your main complaint is that the other side is gloating too much, maybe you're not that great a negotiator.

Yeah, sure, it's only 100 days in, it's an artificial deadline, the media is dying to say Trump has failed and so on.

Except: Planning for the wall should have begun on Nov. 9, and a spade should have been put into the earth to begin building it the day after Trump's inauguration. Now, it's 100 days later, and we still don't have the whisper of a prospect of a wall.

Moreover, this isn't one random bill funding Planned Parenthood (which this bill does). This is the budget deal. There won't be another one like it until next October.

That's a spectacular failure. Democrats have got to be pinching themselves, thinking, Am I dreaming this?

It's theoretically possible that Trump could still build a wall, but he's just massively lengthened the odds of ever prevailing. Sure, you can let the other team build a 20-point lead in first half and still come back to beat them, but it's a lot easier if you don't go into halftime 20 points down.

Trump entered the presidency with the only kind of power that matters. He didn't owe Wall Street a thing. He didn't owe anyone -- not donors, lobbyists nor any political party. What he had was the people, passionately on his side.

But as soon as he got into office, Trump started giving away his miraculous, unprecedented power. Hey, Wall Street! Even though you didn't give me any money, is it too late to be your friend?

No amount of abandoning his supporters will get Trump anywhere with Wall Street, Hollywood or the media. Their ferocity will simply shift to ridicule.

Admittedly, Trump has the enormous handicap of having to work through congressional Republicans, who are feckless cowards. If Speaker Ryan and Senate Leader Mitch McConnell had been around for Reagan's firing of the air traffic controllers, they would have been hysterically screaming, No! You can't do that -- the planes will crash!

This isn't new information. We knew Washington Republicans were useless. That's why we elected such a comically improbable president as Donald J. Trump.

The deal was that we were getting the Hollywood version of a New York businessman: an uncouth, incurious rube -- who would be ruthless in getting whatever he wanted.

In addition to being the only candidate for president in either party taking America's side on trade, immigration, jobs and crime, what set Trump apart was his promise that we would finally win.

Remember? There would be so much winning, we were going to get "sick and tired of winning," and beg him, "Please, please, we can't win anymore. ... It's too much. It's not fair to everybody else."

We're not winning. We're losing, and we're losing on the central promise of Trump's campaign.

How would Trump, the businessman, react if an underling charged with developing a new golf course could never break ground?

What if the subordinate's progress reports sounded like this: I have given 21 speeches to various chambers of commerce and neighborhood groups, assuring them that there's going to be a golf course. Everywhere I go, I say, "Don't worry about it. It's going to be built!" I have started a commission to study developing a golf course. I have put up a sign saying, "Golf course coming!" And I have caved, and caved, and caved -- so now our opponents know what good guys we are.

Trump would fire that employee so fast your head would spin.

We want the ruthless businessman we were promised.

COPYRIGHT 2017 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY ANDREWS MCMEEL SYNDICATION

So much for the "great negotiator" Turns out Trump is a twit, not to mention lier, sex predator, buffoon, etc. But, now he's committing treason. Read the latest headlines. Like I've been saying since day one, Trump is going down. It's not a question of If, but of When. All of you suckers who support this moron are gullible fools.

syzygy

#16 Post by syzygy » Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 pm

So much for the "great negotiator" Turns out Trump is a twit, not to mention lier, sex predator, buffoon, etc. But, now he's committing treason. Read the latest headlines. Like I've been saying since day one, Trump is going down. It's not a question of If, but of When. All of you suckers who support this moron are gullible fools.
Welcome back, Oscar. You just poking in long enough to give one of your oh-so-prescient prognostications again?

New material, please. The underlined above has been said since the REAL day one: the day he announced back in 2015. And by folks who supposedly know about such things.

So far, y'all are about ZERO for UMPTEEN THOUSAND. Those ain't good bettin' odds. Unless, of course, you're bettin' on Trump in which case I'll lay ya 10 to one you're wrong..........AGAIN. :grin:

sandztorm

#17 Post by sandztorm » Mon May 15, 2017 8:15 pm

syzygy wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 pm
OscarLevant wrote:

Welcome back, Oscar. You just poking in long enough to give one of your oh-so-prescient prognostications again?

New material, please. The underlined above has been said since the REAL day one: the day he announced back in 2015. And by folks who supposedly know about such things.

So far, y'all are about ZERO for UMPTEEN THOUSAND. Those ain't good bettin' odds. Unless, of course, you're bettin' on Trump in which case I'll lay ya 10 to one you're wrong..........AGAIN. :grin:
He is a breath of fresh air.... :mutter:

syzygy

#18 Post by syzygy » Mon May 15, 2017 9:39 pm

sandztorm wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 8:15 pm
syzygy wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

As stale as a matinee popcorn fart. :loopy:

sandztorm

#19 Post by sandztorm » Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm

syzygy wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 9:39 pm
sandztorm wrote:
syzygy wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

Gross...... :whoa:

OscarLevant

#20 Post by OscarLevant » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:42 pm

sandztorm wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm
syzygy wrote:
sandztorm wrote:
syzygy wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

So, now that Comey's testifying, whose testimony contradicts Trump on some salient points, who are you going to believe:

1. Comey, a man of moral rectitude
2. Trump, a man of moral turpitude

?

( Trump moral turpitude evidence: stiffing thousands of contractors, waiters, dishwashers, employees, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /85297274/ let alone screwing to the tune of millions those involved with Trump U , and bragging about sexual assault because, as a "star" he can get away with it, to busting in on naked teenagers during pageants, 'cause, "he's the boss inspecting his operation", to a number of sexual assault allegations doing what he bragged about doing, and on and on and on )

Naturally, many with their head in the sand on this forum will believe Trump. Not I. Trump will not last 4 years. No way.

syzygy

#21 Post by syzygy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:30 pm

OscarLevant wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:42 pm
sandztorm wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm
syzygy wrote:
sandztorm wrote:
syzygy wrote:
OscarLevant wrote:

So, now that Comey's testifying, whose testimony contradicts Trump on some salient points, who are you going to believe:

1. Comey, a man of moral rectitude
2. Trump, a man of moral turpitude

?

( Trump moral turpitude evidence: stiffing thousands of contractors, waiters, dishwashers, employees, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /85297274/ let alone screwing to the tune of millions those involved with Trump U , and bragging about sexual assault because, as a "star" he can get away with it, to busting in on naked teenagers during pageants, 'cause, "he's the boss inspecting his operation", to a number of sexual assault allegations doing what he bragged about doing, and on and on and on )

Naturally, many with their head in the sand on this forum will believe Trump. Not I. Trump will not last 4 years. No way.
You wanna put your money where your pie-hole is, or you just doing another drive-by pop off?
Comey, a man of moral rectitude
Comey? But I thought Hillary said he was one reason she lost the election--when he publicly announced he was opening her e-mail scandal investigation back up with only 11 days prior to election?

Here, let me fix it for you and Hill:
Comey, the man is an immoral rectumturd

Better? :laugh3: :laugh3:

syzygy

#22 Post by syzygy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:13 am

You wanna put your money where your pie-hole is, or you just doing another drive-by pop off?
Just as I thought. Man can't stand it here very long. So wrong, for so long, so, so long, Ding Dong. :wave:

civilwariscoming

#23 Post by civilwariscoming » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 pm

a wall would take 10 years, 2 more Supremes of our type, cost a trillion dollars and do nothing. most illegals fly here, and just overstay their visas. All we have to do is use EXISTING law to toss into tent cities, for 4 months, 5-10k of those who hire or house illegals. Offer a $100 reward (each) for snitching out such landlords and employers, and you'll know about every last one of them in one month. Send all of them a certified govt letter, saying that the feds KNOW about their illegal acts, and there will be no jobs or housing for illegals. They will have no choice but to leave. It wont cost more than a few million $. There will be lawsuits about EPA, land, union labor, all sorts of bs to build a wall. Never happen. Forget it and do what CAN be made to work.

syzygy

#24 Post by syzygy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:42 am

civilwariscoming wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 pm
a wall would take 10 years, 2 more Supremes of our type, cost a trillion dollars and do nothing. most illegals fly here, and just overstay their visas.
I think that was an Obama administration talking point, wasn't it? :hm2:

Better idea:
--ENFORCE EXISTING LAW
--BUILD THE FRIGGIN' WALL

Hell, it almost rhymes. Put a tune to it and you'd have a song. Only thing, Trumps already been singing it for about 2 years now.

To plagiarize Nike, now: JUST DO IT!

civilwariscoming

#25 Post by civilwariscoming » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm

regardless of who raises the point, it would take 10 years and a trillion $ and it's pointless, since most illegals fly here anyway. This wall bs is just distracting us from what WILL work, which is prosecuting a few thousand people who hire and shelter illegals. Do that, and ALL employers and landlords will reject them and they'll have to go home. We can always load them onto our ships and dump them a mile from their home shores.

sandztorm

#26 Post by sandztorm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm

civilwariscoming wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm
regardless of who raises the point, it would take 10 years and a trillion $ and it's pointless, since most illegals fly here anyway. This wall bs is just distracting us from what WILL work, which is prosecuting a few thousand people who hire and shelter illegals. Do that, and ALL employers and landlords will reject them and they'll have to go home. We can always load them onto our ships and dump them a mile from their home shores.
What about the walls effect on the drugs pouring over the border? Is that worth stopping?

syzygy

#27 Post by syzygy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:33 pm

civilwariscoming wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm
And that is the talking point of the libs, Dems, alt-left, RINOS, etc., for not building the wall.
... since most illegals fly here anyway.
I take issue with the word "most". That hasn't been proven to be the case, nor can it be. While you have hard and fast numbers concerning "visa overstays" (THAT'S what you/they are actually talking about here), you have no such thing with regard to illegal border crossings. Any comparison of hard numbers to "guesstimates" is not valid.

At any rate, the stepped up enforcement of existing law would take care of the former.
THE WALL would stem the flow of the latter.

What Trump promised during the campaign is still the better solution.

Maelstrom

#28 Post by Maelstrom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:06 pm

They harassed me and my lady friend off my social site...I am hounded from all side with gas light posts and stories by the Media, and maybe they even ran my cat over?...it looked very intentional from the tire tracks.
But I made Googles stock drop a ton Ha! ha! that is what they get for gas lighting me for no reason.
So now I am trying to get them all jailed for possibly taking stolen tax money as bribes from the Global Warming Mafia.
That would be the same money Obama printed, and seems to have given away out the back door of the Treasury, my rough calculations are the amount of money over printed is between 6 trillion and 8 trillion.
So if you all don't want them buy the government back out from under you-all...someone better look lively on throwing some of these Government crooks and corrupt media in prison.
You will never win another election if they get back in control of the treasuries printing presses.
And you can kiss all your savings $, and retirement funds $, good by when they crash the dollar $ and make us all poor!

... A message from Maelstrom, the populist Reform Terror of the West... Deep State slayer....let the Holy War for the soul of America begin!
Take America Back!

...that is how you draw blood from the Corrupt Evil Atheist Government Empire!... lesson 1 said Maelstrom sweetly :)