09/09/2017 - We Made Donald %#&@ Trump PRESIDENT -- What Else Can We Do?

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
Kevin
Forum Administrator

09/09/2017 - We Made Donald %#&@ Trump PRESIDENT -- What Else Can We Do?

#1 Post by Kevin » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:17 pm

We Made Donald %#&@ Trump PRESIDENT -- What Else Can We Do?
September 6, 2017
Ann Coulter wrote:Congress has tried to sneak through amnesties three times in a little more than a decade. Every time, the American people somehow found out -- despite the best efforts of the press -- rose up in a rage and killed the proposed bills.

In 2006, President Bush got the brilliant idea to push amnesty on the country. His party was wiped out the very next time voters could get to the polls.

Liberals like to claim that their brave opposition to the Iraq War led to the midterm slaughter, but, as I recall, they were against that war in the 2004 presidential election, too, and Bush won. An April 2006 Washington Post–ABC News poll -- taken about a month after Bush launched his amnesty crusade -- showed that more Americans approved of Bush's handling of the Iraq War than approved of his handling of immigration. In nearly every poll on Bush's handling of immigration that year, a huge majority of the public disapproved.

Three years ago, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor lost his seat to an unknown economics professor, Dave Brat, by a whopping 55 percent to 45 percent, despite outspending Brat 40-to-1. It was the first time in history a member of leadership had lost a primary. (This despite Cantor being one of the “Young Guns”!) Brat had explicitly attacked Cantor for supporting amnesty.

Most spectacularly, last year, an utterly implausible presidential candidate crushed all his opponents -- including the media -- and won the White House by promising to deport illegals and build a wall.

The media imagine that President Trump's deficiencies are an argument for not taking his positions seriously. Oh no -- it's just the reverse. The fact that Trump's supporters implacably stick by him, through every horror, proves they are willing to put up with any lunacy if it means getting that agenda.

How many different ways can Americans express that they want a whole lot less immigration and absolutely no amnesties?

We already tried amnesty once. The 1986 amnesty under Reagan was supposed to be a one-time fix. We'd forgive the estimated 1 million illegal aliens living here and, in exchange, draconian measures would be imposed on any employer ever caught hiring an illegal again -- up to a $10,000 fine per illegal and jail time for repeat offenders.

We never got the employer sanctions.

There weren't 1 million illegals -- it was 4 million.

It wasn't a one-time fix. In another real-world example of "incentives," the first amnesty led to a never-ending stream of illegals across our border, confident of getting in on the next amnesty. Today, there are at least 40 million illegals living in the U.S. (Eleven million is nonsense -- they've been claiming that since the 1980s. See Adios, America)

And now, once again, politicians are lobbying for the exact same policy that was a complete failure last time. When it comes to immigration, it's always Groundhog Day!

We're told the DACA amnesty will apply only to a very small, discrete group of unbelievably fantastic illegals -- who melt Ivanka's heart by refilling her water glass at Cipriani with such alacrity!

Not only that, but there will be strict requirements on who qualifies for a DACA amnesty.

None of which will ever be enforced.

Congress has passed laws requiring that immigrants pay back taxes, learn English, not collect welfare and have good moral character. That's not too onerous, right? It's not like we're requiring them to have any skills or talents that would be valuable to America.

Every single one of these requirements has been scuttled by immigration bureaucrats, federal judges and Democratic presidents. All of 'em. Our immigration bureaucracy is so dedicated to destroying America that it's made citizens of thousands of convicted felons.

If you don't understand how that could happen, you have no idea how much our cultural elites hate this country. Their governing philosophy is: Anyone we bring in is at least better than an American!

This nation is mind-bogglingly generous. But decades of lies make it impossible for even the most tender-hearted American to fall for this bait-and-switch one more time.

Every politician swears up and down that he wants a "secure border." But then these same politicians go absolutely berserk when Trump says he wants to build a wall.

They say we'll get enforcement right after the amnesty. That's obviously absurd. When the tub is overflowing, water pouring out of the faucet, across the carpets, down the stairs, up the dining room walls, we don't debate whether we're going to dry clean the curtains or throw them out. We don't argue about whether to use a mop or towels. FIRST: Turn off the water.

As long as both political parties stoutly refuse to build the wall, we know they are not serious about ever stopping illegal immigration. (Luckily, the Constitution gives the commander in chief full authority to protect our borders, with or without congressional approval.)

We know what happened after the Reagan amnesty. We know politicians and the media are lying to us. Why, some of the politicians who lied to us then are lying to us today, for example, Chuck Schumer.

No matter how innocent and lamblike a "Dreamer" they produce to tear at our heartstrings, it won't work anymore. Decades of their perfidy has made sympathy impossible.

It's as if, night after night, Paul Ryan knocked on our door and asked us to take in one helpless orphan and, night after night, we crack open our door, only to be set upon by 30 armed felons with tire chains and brass knuckles.

At a certain point, Ryan might actually produce a sad orphan. Who knows? It’s theoretically possible. But we could not be faulted for not opening the door.

Politicians and the press are themselves responsible for thoroughly killing any human sympathy Americans may have had for illegal immigrants -- even the "Dreamers" (whom Ivanka adores, but would die before sending her kids to a school jam-packed with them).

The only question is: Will anyone in Washington ever listen?
COPYRIGHT 2017 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY ANDREWS MCMEEL SYNDICATION

TheYiddishCowboy

Re: 09/09/2017 - We Made Donald %#&@ Trump PRESIDENT -- What Else Can We Do?

#2 Post by TheYiddishCowboy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:20 am

What Else Can We do? The question nearly answers itself. Do you remember how surprised everyone was when Trump won? Honestly, I would say only a few "expert" pundits had it right and nearly ALL politicians were shocked when it happened. Republicans and Democrats both were caught off guard. Republicans didn't have a plan because they thought Hillary was going to win and Democrats didn't want a plan because they were counting on being told what to do. This needs to happen again. Conservatives must do what these feckless politicians think we conservatives will not do, PROTEST. Look, conservatives have never been very big on protesting. For the most part, Conservatives don't have the time or resources to take off a week, pay for transportation and accommodations and paint signs to protest. This is going to take more than one protest. Do you know how conservatives talk about the "bubble" liberals live in? The "liberal echo chamber" where they only hear their leftist noise? Sorry to say, we conservatives live in a conservative "echo chamber" only hearing ourselves talk and getting nothing done. Liberals on the other hand have effectively made it outside of their "echo chamber" and on to the streets in large numbers. The liberal left are protesting at will, anytime, anywhere. That should scare us. The first thing conservatives say when liberals are protesting is "don't they have a job?" No, no they don't, they have funding from a leftist billionaire and support from liberal municipal management. They are organized. Conservatives won't win this battle for the soul of our country by sitting on the sidelines thinking good will triumph over evil. That is fantasy. We conservatives need to get our hands dirty and meet these leftist idiots head on and do it in the most liberal forum you can find. The first person who can figure out how to get thousands of conservatives on the street in force, anytime, anywhere, will be our next president.

SuperDave

#3 Post by SuperDave » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:14 am

Maybe a .gov petition asking people to demand a wall, followed by .gov petition to limit Trump to one term, might get some interest.

At some point, Trump needs to get the steamroller going and not give a damn who gets rolled in the process. . . including Ivanka and her Dreamers.

America had a Dream when we elected Trump, but sometimes it appears that Dream was more Fantasy than potential reality.

Trump called out Hillary for two+ years. . . it's about time he starts calling out members of Congress who are against his promises to MAGA.

American Bulldog

#4 Post by American Bulldog » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Ann, Here's something we can do... If Congress doesn't provide funding for the Border Wall, American people can fund it directly. Turns out it is legal to donate funds directly to a federal department. Trump had approximately 60 million voters. For a donation of $500 each that would generate around $30 billion. More than enough to build the wall. We could then vote the eunuchs out of Congress. I am not savy enough to start something like that...I guess funds could be collected on something like Go Fund Me. You have the platform and following to start something like this or to at least get the idea out there. This would end run the Chamber of Commercers and their Congressional minions....Just a thought.

Maelstrom

#5 Post by Maelstrom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:47 pm

What can we do see my post on Destroying the corrupt Media in the swap thread...we can push until bribe taking media and corrupt government Deep State Employees are arrested, or fired, or flee out of fear, like they did like little sissies when I told Steve Bannon's boys by post how...how to spot Democrats pulling files on Republicans at the NSA..Ha! ha!
Yes that was my handywork :) it was payback for Google news and other gas lighting me because they didn't like my posts on reform and fighting government corruption, also pay back for the CIA breaking their truce with me on Syria policy.
I crushed their Sand man in Syria as punishment for the torture policy and the Pentagons crimes against me...research theft!
Long story on that one that none of you would understand easily!
Lets just say Obamas government corruption kick over the wrong hornets nest...:(

It was really funny watching Nancy Pelosi turn white when Trumps boys took a look at the NSA visitor logs like I told them too!
I have a feeling allot of Democrats have been getting show and tells on Republicans up at the NSA?
I am puzzled as to why Trump failed to follow through on the investigation?
He seems scared to finish them off for some reason?
I gave them everything they needed to clean the government out...yet!...nothing gets done?...why is that?
Why try to win a election if they end up running the government behind closed doors anyways?
It is sooo! Stupid...you can not make deals with people who have no honor...they will back stab Trump the first chance they get!
My way is the only way...a total Deep State Corruption purge...break their backs with Jail time, and firings...life government employees are not protected if they embezzle...thousands of them have done it...trace the money and take them out!

I am the strongest sandman there is :D Maelstrom...you crooks will fall!

Flyingcloud

#6 Post by Flyingcloud » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:47 pm
What can we do see my post on Destroying the corrupt Media in the swap thread...we can push until bribe taking media and corrupt government Deep State Employees are arrested, or fired, or flee out of fear, like they did like little sissies when I told Steve Bannon's boys by post how...how to spot Democrats pulling files on Republicans at the NSA..Ha! ha!
Yes that was my handywork :) it was payback for Google news and other gas lighting me because they didn't like my posts on reform and fighting government corruption, also pay back for the CIA breaking their truce with me on Syria policy.
I crushed their Sand man in Syria as punishment for the torture policy and the Pentagons crimes against me...research theft!
Long story on that one that none of you would understand easily!
Lets just say Obamas government corruption kick over the wrong hornets nest...:(

It was really funny watching Nancy Pelosi turn white when Trumps boys took a look at the NSA visitor logs like I told them too!
I have a feeling allot of Democrats have been getting show and tells on Republicans up at the NSA?
I am puzzled as to why Trump failed to follow through on the investigation?
He seems scared to finish them off for some reason?
I gave them everything they needed to clean the government out...yet!...nothing gets done?...why is that?
Why try to win a election if they end up running the government behind closed doors anyways?
It is sooo! Stupid...you can not make deals with people who have no honor...they will back stab Trump the first chance they get!
My way is the only way...a total Deep State Corruption purge...break their backs with Jail time, and firings...life government employees are not protected if they embezzle...thousands of them have done it...trace the money and take them out!

I am the strongest sandman there is :D Maelstrom...you crooks will fall!
So you're a powerful whirlpool in the sea.

Maybe you're located above the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Did you know there's a fleck, on the speck, on the tail, on the frog, on the bump, on the branch, on the log, in the hole in the bottom of the sea?

It's very interesting, and it's undoubtedly a happening right below your feet.

I saw you've posted twice in the public forum. Why don't you join the board and come in and join the conversation. I like the cut of your jib.

I disagree with almost all of what you said, but that's normal enough, I'm one of the board liberals. :nod:

That doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome you if you joined, I think you would fit right in. There is a bunch of conservative here, I would expect they would welcome you too.

Maelstrom

#7 Post by Maelstrom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Hi FlyingCloud
I am still figuring out how to work this site and some things seem none functional at the moment as well!
Thank you for the Nice welcome...yes I am a Conservative Christian Republican...That didn't go over too well at my old site!
I crushed the Atheist Darwinist faction there utterly Ha! ha!...I am the one who made Hawking go kiss the Popes robe for protection... I found that most amusing!
I also am listened to for a reason...I am a bit of a rare savant...and have cracked the entire nuclear code. I have Full Unified access to all nuclear states including Dark Energy and Dark matter...that what led to my war on the government. Grabby little fingers taking research from me and not paying me properly...a long story involving being Honey trapped by a NASA engineers step daughter from Huston Texas.
I probably should leave that be already fought it out online with them for 3 years...time to move on!
I used to be a loyal Bullets, Bible, and Boots, pro Army Republican...all this endless corruption has really destroyed my faith in humanity. They ruined me for no reason other than they could...they even lost money doing it...hurt our country as well!
That is the problem with corruption you never know when, and how, the Laws of nature will kick in and rain chaos and destruction down on everyone.
There is no safe level of corruption it is like a cancer that spreads faster and faster devouring its host!

Guessing you already know all that...the question is how to reach in and shatter the links of their corrupt Empires web... so good people can run the country again. I say following the money trails will lead you to hitting them where it hurts most...and bringing back God into our country...crooks naturally hate God!

I will see if I can find your forum...login here is messed up! Maelstrom

Flyingcloud

#8 Post by Flyingcloud » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:33 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 pm
Hi FlyingCloud
I am still figuring out how to work this site and some things seem none functional at the moment as well!
Thank you for the Nice welcome...yes I am a Conservative Christian Republican...That didn't go over too well at my old site!
I crushed the Atheist Darwinist faction there utterly Ha! ha!...I am the one who made Hawking go kiss the Popes robe for protection... I found that most amusing!
I also am listened to for a reason...I am a bit of a rare savant...and have cracked the entire nuclear code. I have Full Unified access to all nuclear states including Dark Energy and Dark matter...that what led to my war on the government. Grabby little fingers taking research from me and not paying me properly...a long story involving being Honey trapped by a NASA engineers step daughter from Huston Texas.
I probably should leave that be already fought it out online with them for 3 years...time to move on!
I used to be a loyal Bullets, Bible, and Boots, pro Army Republican...all this endless corruption has really destroyed my faith in humanity. They ruined me for no reason other than they could...they even lost money doing it...hurt our country as well!
That is the problem with corruption you never know when, and how, the Laws of nature will kick in and rain chaos and destruction down on everyone.
There is no safe level of corruption it is like a cancer that spreads faster and faster devouring its host!

Guessing you already know all that...the question is how to reach in and shatter the links of their corrupt Empires web... so good people can run the country again. I say following the money trails will lead you to hitting them where it hurts most...and bringing back God into our country...crooks naturally hate God!

I will see if I can find your forum...login here is messed up! Maelstrom
An update and refurbishment to the software is being done, if it doesn't work tonight try tomorrow.

You better be the real deal, if you're a moby, that's a liberal posing as a conservative, I'll whittle you down to size.

I'll whittle on you a little bit anyway because I'm a liberal, but that will just be in fun. :nod:

Maelstrom

#10 Post by Maelstrom » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm

For Flying cloud

Meh! I can not figure out how to tag a reply!

You can back check me... I think through BreitBart news? most of this happened just before whats his name got sacked there?

I don't really care if you think I am real or not?...I have far worse problems up here in Oregon to deal with than a few ruffled feathers! I have been a hard core Republican Reform populist way back before even Newt Gingrich.

I am not a Trump loyalist, I am for Reform of America first...and I am not joking about putting...as I put in my post I mention before...marching 2 million weeping government crooks off to tent city jail in Arizona...like Israelies crying in a column off to Babylon.

I don't know who Moby is...I have heard his name in news once or twice? I hate liberal TV, American news is basically worthless, I mostly read international news online.

You would lose debating me...I have crushed whole college physics departments...I had some college sending poor girl out to fight me on Big Bang for 3 months. Every week, or two weeks they sent the poor thing out to try to destroy my proofs against Big Bang, and my proof that makes Darwin kiss Gods feet with his own work...I crushed them so bad no one even dared even speak to me for like 2 years!
Here is the boiled down formula

1. Eternal Matter = 2. Eternal Movement = 3. Eternal Time = a Eternal Past for Life to reach Maximum Evolved Power and Knowledge (GOD)

1. 2. and 3. Are the Prime Laws of a Darwinian Solid State Universe...his laws not mine...so they can not be denied..snicker! snicker!...I boiled them in their own fat!

Law 1. can not be overthrown because even the slightest loss of true matter would result in a Dead empty Universe with endless time to eat everything.

Law 2. Can not be overthrown because the nature of Matter generates movement Eternally, and any real loss of movement would have reduced the Universe long ago to a dead lifeless frozen wasteland.

Law 3. Can not be overthrown because Time does not exist it has no substance...it exists merely as a measurement on material movement...and since we still have movement today, a endless past would already have destroyed our chance to exist if any loss of any kind could disrupt the natural universe we see today.

That means Darwin's theory of General Evolution (non Earth evolution) , actually proves the chance of God existing today is...100%....ha! ha! ha!

And now you know why Darwin's friend made up the Big Bang so called science Theory clear back in horse and buggy times.
It was a giant bandaid to cover up Darwin actually did more to prove God exists than not!
The rotten little frauds were lying through their teeth on it all from day one!
They wanted to shorten the time for evolution, and destroy the past universe to kill off any chance of God arising inside Darwin's work, they never cared one iota for science truth at all.

By the way all the physicists who say Big Bang is real science, they Liars and shameless frauds...a thirdgrader can see the radial gravitational dispersion formula makes gravity so weak over the long distances between galaxies that the net result is zero gravitational action.

Also the law of Supernova acceleration due to mass make that much material collection impossible!

Then there is the Law of Gravitational cohesion...understudied but more than strong enough to cancel out the faint gravitational attraction between galaxies!

But none of this matters because I have them annihilated with Dark Energy repulsion...the real reason Hawking Folded, he knew it was useless to fight Dark Energy physics destruction of Big Bang.

...it is impossible to collect Dark matter into a Big Bang...so you can't Kill God!
God can just go sit on a Dark matter planet and eat a sandwich until the Big Bang is over, and then go play golf...ha! ha! ha!

You sure you want to play?....I am the worst little savant horror ever to walk the face of earth...and the Last of my kind.
..no one is coming after me...there is nothing left...and will soon be no one left!
I am the last!...Maelstrom :D
...and I will prove it one of these days!

ToddWB
Forum Moderator

#11 Post by ToddWB » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:58 pm

I am already enjoying your post maelstrom.. FC is really smart also.. I might add. Og, however is probably the smartest person to ever post here, and I bet he is loving reading your stuff.

JaneT

#12 Post by JaneT » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:40 pm

I heard Ann recently on a radio interview. She was talking about the need for a third party. She should check out the new Federalist Party: http://thefederalistparty.org/
This is their Twitter: https://twitter.com/Federalists_USA

Maelstrom

#13 Post by Maelstrom » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:05 pm

posting.php?mode=reply&f=49&t=132208#pr8841886
:) nice to meet you ToddWB...Hmm...I was just playing with him..he seems nice!
I am willing to fall on my sword too...majorly un-savant on spelling, grammar, a short term memory like swiss cheese! Allot of people don't know the savant thing cuts both ways curses to match blessings, one down brain sector for each up brain sector.
I am a strange little rare beast a empathic calculator, visual savant, it means I can see patterns without even seeing them actively...so I do have a unfair advantage over the traditional physicists. They are in a sense much smarter than me...but I can run right past them like the Bunny racing the Turtle to discover things. But I can not do the hard backup work that is needed too!
I really could use a good traditional physicist to partner with my work, I offered that, early on, I could have drawn down piles of Nobel Prizes to share...but they held the blockaid against me I guess because I was too good at marking Darwin up?
The offer is gone now...it likely will never come back...unless God releases me and I go to war!...very very bad!...I am so far ahead of the Los Alamos boys I am in nose bleed territory...but maybe humanity is better off without my work?
The Pentagon feud is so bad now it seems unlikely...it can ever be resolved even if I tied on my side!
I am basically a undeclaired Aung San Suu Kyi up here in Oregon already...the Air Force boys hate me like death, and have some under the table spook on me 24/7....they are never going to pay me for what they took!..ever!
Russians are around here too but they worry me less...my stupid brother in Monglia is to blame for them being on me. He ragged on me making fun of my nuclear work until I snapped and said too much in a e-mail fight....no way to unring that bell! :(

No way to unring allot of bad bells...I am done over bad for the rest of my life! :(
I doubt I will ever see a penny for my work in the US ever!
They want my work...but just hate me too much!

So I chop the government boys up for corruption for getting no justice...they gas light me back, and harass me up here, and try to block me from ever getting any income to starve me into submission!
It will never end...I am a Irish mule...I want what is rightfully mine...and the Army never admits ever it made a mistake...the Russians win by default!
Sooo! stupid!
It appears Boeing cashed $ in on my stolen stuff?...but I can't prove it?...but all the breadcrumbs seem to lead to their door!
They have a glorious history of Industrial espionage!
And they have signed ever space company I try to court to their ULA space alliance...they bagged Space X just as soon as I started courting them...none are left now!
I can not sell my work anywhere in the US with out giving rights to the people who ripped me off! :(...isn't the new America great!
So America gets to fight the big war without me...allot of our boys are going to die...I am the best there is on 4th generation stuff!
The new Soviet Republic of America?...if I cross any US border I am toast...a invisible Berlin wall all around me! :(
Meh! and I thought I won the lottery?...I get to work in Wall-Mart instead?
America has turned into a pile of corrupt anti-God manure!

Maelstrom

#14 Post by Maelstrom » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:30 pm

posting.php?mode=reply&f=49&t=132208#pr8841923
Ann is Great!...she has my vote!
We need a party that fights for the middle class, small businesses, farmers, ranchers, NRA, and Churches rights!
The Mega monopoly corporations own the Rino's ( republicans In Name Only) they say nice things and then sell us all out every time..lost jobs, lost rights, lost protection by the Law...you name it...we get done over on it.

Same on the other side just different faces...government boys gut us like fish for any reason that pleases them, or any corporation that greases their palms. You guys have no idea just how bad the corruption levels are now inside the government...it is so bad they may start stealing the light bulbs and wires out of the walls....a full order worse than most people suspect.
It has reached almost unsustainable levels now...I am expecting a full meltdown soon...as bad or worse than the great Depression!
Total a currency crash taking down almost everything you can think of in our economy!

I really hope I am wrong...but I rarely am...I am however often a few years ahead of the curve on seeing things...so we may scrape along for a bit before the Big Crunch?

I try to help...but I have a reason to believe we will fail...America is likely going belly up for the last time in this cycle in my opinion, and according to the Holy Book and my other sources. But I will stay on the ship and bail with the rest of you as long as God allows me too!
When things align properly I have to leave for Israel...how many years that takes I do not know?

Flyingcloud

#15 Post by Flyingcloud » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm
For Flying cloud

Meh! I can not figure out how to tag a reply!

You can back check me... I think through BreitBart news? most of this happened just before whats his name got sacked there?

I don't really care if you think I am real or not?...I have far worse problems up here in Oregon to deal with than a few ruffled feathers! I have been a hard core Republican Reform populist way back before even Newt Gingrich.

I am not a Trump loyalist, I am for Reform of America first...and I am not joking about putting...as I put in my post I mention before...marching 2 million weeping government crooks off to tent city jail in Arizona...like Israelies crying in a column off to Babylon.

I don't know who Moby is...I have heard his name in news once or twice? I hate liberal TV, American news is basically worthless, I mostly read international news online.

You would lose debating me...I have crushed whole college physics departments...I had some college sending poor girl out to fight me on Big Bang for 3 months. Every week, or two weeks they sent the poor thing out to try to destroy my proofs against Big Bang, and my proof that makes Darwin kiss Gods feet with his own work...I crushed them so bad no one even dared even speak to me for like 2 years!
Here is the boiled down formula

1. Eternal Matter = 2. Eternal Movement = 3. Eternal Time = a Eternal Past for Life to reach Maximum Evolved Power and Knowledge (GOD)

1. 2. and 3. Are the Prime Laws of a Darwinian Solid State Universe...his laws not mine...so they can not be denied..snicker! snicker!...I boiled them in their own fat!

Law 1. can not be overthrown because even the slightest loss of true matter would result in a Dead empty Universe with endless time to eat everything.

Law 2. Can not be overthrown because the nature of Matter generates movement Eternally, and any real loss of movement would have reduced the Universe long ago to a dead lifeless frozen wasteland.

Law 3. Can not be overthrown because Time does not exist it has no substance...it exists merely as a measurement on material movement...and since we still have movement today, a endless past would already have destroyed our chance to exist if any loss of any kind could disrupt the natural universe we see today.

That means Darwin's theory of General Evolution (non Earth evolution) , actually proves the chance of God existing today is...100%....ha! ha! ha!

And now you know why Darwin's friend made up the Big Bang so called science Theory clear back in horse and buggy times.
It was a giant bandaid to cover up Darwin actually did more to prove God exists than not!
The rotten little frauds were lying through their teeth on it all from day one!
They wanted to shorten the time for evolution, and destroy the past universe to kill off any chance of God arising inside Darwin's work, they never cared one iota for science truth at all.

By the way all the physicists who say Big Bang is real science, they Liars and shameless frauds...a thirdgrader can see the radial gravitational dispersion formula makes gravity so weak over the long distances between galaxies that the net result is zero gravitational action.

Also the law of Supernova acceleration due to mass make that much material collection impossible!

Then there is the Law of Gravitational cohesion...understudied but more than strong enough to cancel out the faint gravitational attraction between galaxies!

But none of this matters because I have them annihilated with Dark Energy repulsion...the real reason Hawking Folded, he knew it was useless to fight Dark Energy physics destruction of Big Bang.

...it is impossible to collect Dark matter into a Big Bang...so you can't Kill God!
God can just go sit on a Dark matter planet and eat a sandwich until the Big Bang is over, and then go play golf...ha! ha! ha!

You sure you want to play?....I am the worst little savant horror ever to walk the face of earth...and the Last of my kind.
..no one is coming after me...there is nothing left...and will soon be no one left!
I am the last!...Maelstrom :D
...and I will prove it one of these days!
I don't know why you can't tag a reply. As a member I have all of the posting tools I have on the member forum accessible to me here on the public forum. You may not have the full set of those tools available as a nonmember. :shrug:

About that membership I checked the member list and since I spoke with you about it a couple of days ago we've had several people join. You may have tried to join just at the moment when board maintenance was being done, and that may have blocked you from getting through. Try again.

I would dive in and argue with you about your alternate to the big bang theory. I'm a person who holds a bachelors degree in Physics, it would be interesting for me, but doing that here would have the effect of derailing Ann's column thread.

Join, and just as soon as you have the tools at your disposal write an abstract, a brief one paragraph outline of your theory and start a discussion thread. My suggestion would be to ignore how your theory contrasts with the big bang theory, focus instead in what your theory is. That contrasting you have done up to this point leaves me confused as to what your theory is. Instead I find I'm distracted from your theory because I'm wondering what the heck "Darwin's theory of General Evolution (non Earth evolution)" is. I've never heard of that.

Those Physicists you speak of think nothing of ignoring your theory when they want to talk about their theory. Of that I am sure. Treat them as they have treated you, focus on your theory.

Maelstrom

#16 Post by Maelstrom » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:23 pm

I finally figured out the reply tag stuff my old site had buttons instead of click and drag..
Didn't do it here to shorten the post!
Umm..what I have is not a theory any more I have already verified it using a series of blind nuclear state checks against standard particle work zero misses...zero conflicts on Dark energy and matter!
It is a heavily expanded version Of Newtonian physics based almost entirely on my own flavor of string theory!
I am a Visual savant not a math savant...that means I essentually crack all of the actual states and movement laws that go with them!
It is not theory...I am good enough to deliver a functional Black Nuke design...from matter never even seen!

My Material Theory if you wish that...is the same as my screen name it is called the Eternal Maelstrom...it operates on the local Torus principle...

I Reject Utterly Both the Big Bang Theory, and the Expanding Universe Theory, as Rubbish over application of the same mathematical errors in opposite directions of the same formula!
I find it Endlessly hilarious when physicists endorse both in the same breath as they are not compatible and both violate a endless number of local gravitational laws!
In short I say, what you see is what is, it is what was, and is what will be, and there is no other Universal state!
Science is based on observation...the Local Torus action matches everything we see in the sky today!
These other theories are just stupid math fables!

They are all in on the Big Burn on me...I am down 100, mill just on the lost Missile shield contract, they have had 3 years to make peace with me, I almost went to Russia and their still running a full blockaid on me. I thought things would change with but Pence and the Israelies wont even speak to me...apparently the game is still trying to starve me into submission?
I will never sign away my stolen work...it is mine...I get payed or no one gets anything nice from me ever!

I will not have some NASA creep running around with his name on my Big breakthrough!..Period!
I am not backing down ever!
I do not care if the entire balance of power gets tipped on its head!
What is mine is mine...no one gets to steal from me...and get my blessing!
I don't care if Boeing is Bigger than me...I am Bigger than all of the Los Alamos Boys and CERN put together!

I am holding the line for what is rightfully mine to the gates of Hell and Back!

I see Trump has already declared war on me...with the Paris Climate accord reversal...he knows how I feel about the Fake Science guys!

I should not have come here...give Ann my Best wishes!

I am overdue to go underground such as I can...I know exactly what their next moves are! :(
I am a pattern savant...reading the world is my game!...and I get extra help!

I was nice meeting you FlyingCloud...I could tell you the future...but it would break your heart!...like it breaks mine!
I wont clutter up your site any more sorry!...moving offline maybe a few crumbs on a Israeli site?

SuperDave

#17 Post by SuperDave » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:16 am

I think Arthurwhite is his brother. 'splains a lot.

Maelstrom

#18 Post by Maelstrom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:32 am

posting.php?mode=reply&f=49&t=132208#pr8841987
Am not familliar with that quote...but the meaning is fairly obivous...
I won't hold it against you I would make the same call myself if I was in your shoes!

My my nice family man, hospital working, churchgoing brother has been tossed twice with watch-list checks.
And shortly after Trump was elected a church member short on his new House loan note as he put it afterward out of feelings of guilt, tried to get me to agree to sell a Nuke design to the BLACK MARKETthe last weekend before he conveniently left town..and my state!
A text book Homeland Trap...he was so bad at it I knew something was off before he even chatted me up...he totally lost it when he realized I was watching him switch his I pad on record or skype to Homeland...he managed to regain his composure and palm it still on into his pocket with his fingertips on the frame edges!

I had hoped this was done without Trumps approval by Obama holdovers...
You have no idea how lucky America is I take my Divine obligations seriously...class 4 stuff is off the chart!...it goes up like the earthquake scale!

Don't worry you are all going down the drain with me...no one is going to escape the coming mess! :(

Ann may have a real shot at the brass ring...Both parties may crash and burn before this next election!

Good luck!...Maelstrom

SuperDave

#19 Post by SuperDave » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Just curious. . . are you from Eugene?

Also, isn't it your Call of Duty to save the country?

Maelstrom

#20 Post by Maelstrom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:18 pm

posting.php?mode=reply&f=49&t=132208#pr8842023
East Oregon...High desert...cows and sagebrush!...nothing like Eugene at all!

I can't save the unwilling...I threw everything I had at them for 3 years to change their minds!
I am morally obligated not to participate in corruption!

I already know what is going to happen to me...If I was smart I would flee to Russia!
But I am staying in America for now to court my true love...no you don't know her!

I have this Message for Ann...look deep into the hidden sufferings of all the small Americans...the sufferings no one sees brought by evil, forgetting God and corruption.
If you do this and you show you heart cries for them, and this is why you fight corruption, you will be raised up as Americas next president or the one after that?...next one most likely.
When you are elected find me and save me like Joseph...from them!
----------------------------------
Yes I would prefer to save America...but I am willing to suffer to save millions of Russians too, no one can tell a Russian star from, a American Star, in my crown in Zion (Heaven).
And Divine Harvests are almost always greater in un-plowed ground...Sadly!
If you look at history carefully Gods last stronghold...is almost always Lucifer's next worst stronghold!
America begins as the Lamb...and ends as the Dragon!

It will not be me who causes the 1/3 nuclear slaughter...and it means little to me who dies after the close of probation...everyone not saved soon dies under Divine planetary siege and plague...dying early might even be a blessing!

4th generation sub-atomics are so powerful even Zion, (Heaven) is in danger...it was my Disjuction field work that was stolen...my most prized work, the foundation for faster than light flight by sub-atomic line severance.
They didn't get it all tho...mostly just level 1...they will have to hurt me to get all of level 2...or figure it out themselves!
They are too stupid and lazy...they will in the end hurt me...and the whole world will see the Dragon born!
Then off to Israel... :(...you can guess the rest...I keep my promises!

It is all over except for the trading of the last few chess moves...just like I promised...I kept my word!

P.S. You may delete all my posts if you wish? please give Ann a copy of this last one...I believe she already knows who I am and what I see!

SuperDave

#21 Post by SuperDave » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:34 am

Was your work influenced or supported by the HERTS E-Sail project?

Maelstrom

#22 Post by Maelstrom » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:24 am

posting.php?mode=reply&f=49&t=132208#pr8842050
No! their work is a complete joke next to mine...
I skipped clear over Anti-Gravity and when for the Grand prize...Zero Mass by cutting all local restricting space fabric lines!
How I do this is restricted...but it uses Dark energy!
I am able to do actual Dark Energy particle models in my head as a Savant, so I knew exactly what was needed...and accidently stumbled on the two machines needed being used to make second or third generation nukes and research!

I wrote like fool to NASA I was Close, thinking they would toss money and awards at me?
They were kind enough to send a daughter up to honey trap me Soviets Soviet style and hack it all off my computer.
The big NASA layoff rolled through then this was 2013? to 2014? and it Ended up in Air Force hands from what I have pieced together.

My work with level two is restricted in Acceleration only by the Deep Space Sub-Atomic Bow Wave....it is the real thing!
A space jump speed time is measured by acceleration power 1/2 then a reverse 1/2 Deceleration burn.

You can't Trip me up I am the real deal...I know more than NASA, CERN, and the Los Alamos boys...one stop shop...I have it all...and I already know how to use it too!
This stuff is easy for me!

There is a very specific Engine construction arrangement on this that permits these speeds...they took this from me...and the directions on field construction!
The reason I got it and not them is 3 things had to be done in concert atomically or no stable field is generated...they knew one or two but my Sub-Atomic modeling skills gave me the third one...It was pure blind luck that I spotted the right machine on a nuclear page that should have been classified...while researching nuclear particle states!
I was hunting proof of mass fluctuations in atoms I believe at the time!
Which I found later!
I'd rather not go into why, I have already sacrificed maybe 30 million in possible Nobel Prizes to get Air Force to give me my work back...I really Hate them like death...I have to pray on it...Sigh! :(

They are still trying to steal from me...I broke their guys cover here easily...I am shutting down to flush them...it is really going to hit the fan Big Time!
They have me cornered...but I have all means cut off for them to steal the rest of my work...it is going to real get ugly!
God will protect me some how!...welcome to the new Soviet Union of America!

Do you see why my view of America is so Dark now?

They are using every dirty trick in the book on me...Ironically I would have sold out in the beginning for less that their lawn mowing bill from one of their bases.
My calculations are they have spent more than a billion on security maneuverings to block my defection, and ensure they get a copy if I go to friendly country!
All to protect Boeing? or whomever? and a few Air Force generals from getting in trouble!

I guess they violated the congressional spending ban on Disjunction Field research as well...but they could have just fixed that with a vote instead of do me over so badly?

So now because they failed to pay $ me, the whole Black Space Defense Program is breached in front of the Russians and the whole world, way to go Air Force!

...I held back a long time on details to give them a chance to fix it quietly, but they refused again and again for 3 years!

Now they lose everything!...forever!

You thought I was a fake didn't you?...they all do that...but I always know just a little too much! :D

SuperDave

#23 Post by SuperDave » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:58 pm

What makes you say I think you are a fake? Because I ask you questions?

Maelstrom

#24 Post by Maelstrom » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:26 pm

I do not take kindly to Space defense stocks jumping after me saying I am done in the US!

And I said no where that I was giving any Nuclear stuff to Israel...did not say it!
I have other interests in Israel...that have nothing to do with that!

I will never let you all steal a copy ever!
You can kiss all your billions $ invested in space mining goodby!
I still am the true source of Boeings? new space flight program...and they declined to settle this issue, and went and blocked me in with mutual contracts on Space X and others...I do not like being played!

Boeing gets nothing ever...Until the Messiah comes!

Same for the ULA...I warned you all not to sign with them...you didn't listen!
...you thought I would fold!
I will not!
I will die first!

You crooks can kiss my lily white Viking the Red's ass until the Messiah shows up...you still wont get diddly!
Drop dead!

SuperDave

#25 Post by SuperDave » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:49 pm

WOW! So this is how you treat people who ask you conversational questions?

Perhaps that's why you are not getting the responses or cooperation you desire from other people you deal with.

I have a brother who is just like you. He did things, like build a PC from scratch in 1970. . . years ahead of everyone else. Limited power capability based on available resources, but eventually was able to integrate an emulator keyboard that could run the three most popular OS at the time.

Years earlier, he joined the Air Force and insisted on correcting his instructors and ended up being sent to a mountaintop radar station in the middle of nowhere. He never could relate to other people and in future years, lost boatloads of money because of his inept people skills.

Seems to be a consistent flaw with people in certain IQ ranges. . . seem to think they know it all and don;t mind telling other people about it. To them, everyone else is stupid. Unfortunately, since they do not build relationships well, they are taken advantage of and many things that would benefit society, never see the light of day. The reason Einstein was successful, is because he could build relationships rather than be an island among men.

You have stated more than once that you are leaving the forum and the country. Perhaps now would be a good time to do that. Take your dreams, ideas, achievements and copy of Call of Duty with you. Apparently the world couldn't care less. :tinfoil:

Now we return the forum to its regularly scheduled programming.

Maelstrom

#26 Post by Maelstrom » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:15 pm

I am fine with that... I request all my posts be deleted and my account!

Lets see how charming you feel if you get burned for 100 Million and are left with the option of working in Wall-mart the rest of your life...right when you are trying to land a wife!

I think you would have hit them harder than me?

Of course I am angry...they destroyed my entire life...and they break into my house...this is my own country doing this to me, all they had to do was pick up the phone, or ring the door bell to fix this...3 years and 2 presidents and I'm still getting worked over like I live in the Soviet Union.

By the way I could have left at any time to be a rich hero in Russia...instead of persecuted, assaulted, and robbed in my own country...I haven't told you everything...these guys are way over the line!

Reap what you sow....if they don't at least leave me alone...there will be a big fight down the line...mark my words!
I have gone the extra mile for 3 years and suffered endless crimes...every time they try to listen in and grab some of my nuclear work...it is a Federal crime we are talking like 10,000 or more felonies here!
If I was on the government payroll they would be up for the Death penalty!

It is very convenient for everyone to make me the problem...isn't it? who cares if on little Autistic preachers son gets burned, and robbed, and attacked, and harassed, and stalked, and is forced into a life of poverty while everyone else gets rich off of him?

Except God blessed me with enough to obliterate the entire country half a dozen ways...everyone knows it, and I still get the shaft day after day...??? who is insane here?

I ask, and I ask, and I ask, for a teaspoon of justice...a crumb of fair play...and I am the mean one just because I am upset it never comes???

Okay I will quit...I will never ask for justice, or fair play again...and you all can face Gods Judgment as he sees fit!
You can have the mercy you give!...so I say before the Face of the Lord!

Let Americas Divine Blessings and protections be removed forever!...Judgement is delivered!
I Maelstrom will struggle to save Americas governments soul no more!

You were my last stop...if I can not reach even my own kind then there is no hope left!
My testing of America for God is over!....not one ever came forward to help!

I will not lift one finger to save you in the coming great war!...2 billion will die total in that war!
No Empathy or Honor has been found!

SuperDave

#27 Post by SuperDave » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:47 pm

My testing of America for God is over!....not one ever came forward to help!
Seriously?!

You need to go back and read your own words then take another look at that statement.

In case you haven't noticed, no one else was even replying to you or gave a fat rats ass about what you said. I at least tried to engage you in conversation; which is hard to do considering the content of your rants and raves.

From this point forward, you are. . . all. . . by. . . your. . . autistic. . . savant. . . self.