Read this forum before applying for membership.
Right Wing Conspirator
- Admin Emeritus
- Posts: 3349
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 2:07 pm
This is the official forum for Ann Coulter. To remain a member in good standing on this forum requires adherence to the following rules, which are applied at the discretion of our Moderator
team. Their decisions are final.
>>>ATTENTION NEW REGISTRANTS: Due to the large volume of membership requests we receive from certain free-mail accounts, Registrations with free e-mail accounts (e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, AOL ) will now be accepted. For reasons beyond our control HOTMAIL accounts were not accepted. Hotmail has now resolved the issue, and those email accounts can be processed again. <<
- - Ann Coulter is our hostess. You may agree or disagree with her positions, but any disrespect towards Ann will be grounds for immediate removal.
- Debate must be honest and fair.
- Questions and feedback about forum moderation are always welcome, but are to be conducted solely via private message.
- Overtly obscene, vulgar, or threatening posts will not be tolerated. Videos and links to material of questionable taste must be labeled as NSFW (Not Safe for Work) Two emoticons are also available or
- No signatures.
- Thread titles in the "In The News" forum should clearly state the subject matter of the thread you're starting. Starting a thread in the "In The News" forum requires a link or other citation.
- One account per user. Duplicate accounts will be deleted and original accounts are subject to permanent suspension.
- All posts and accounts remain the property of Ann Coulter Official Chat. We will not delete your membership and/or posts by request.
- Any inappropriate behavior may be cause for warning or removal.
Use good judgment when posting, and you should have a long and enjoyable stay here. Thank you for your cooperation!
Updated August 17, 2014
- Admin Emeritus
- Posts: 57304
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:50 am
- Location: (M) California - God Bless America!
Okay, listen up.
We've revised the rules a bit, or summarized 'em, for simplification. Here's the new set:
1. No whining. No blood, no foul. Whiners play alone.
2. Don't like how it's being run? Send a PM to a mod or admin. No public whining.
3. Don't be gross, obscene, grossly obscene, or plain nasty.
4. Don't argue with the moderators and administrators about their decisions.
5. When a moderator posts in the forum, they are a poster just like you. When a moderator sends a PM, answer it and do what they tell you.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 17912
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
- Location: At my desk, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio
Here're my rules
ditto on Og's rules and
I do official warnings for three things 1. Complaint against Admin on open forum. 2. Copy write infringement, it's a legal liability issue and also the best way to deal with the cut and paste trolls. 3. Stating or implying criminals acts, again, a legal liability for the site itself. The one exception: those that admit it on the forum.
Bans...you can be banned for one thing..well two, but no one will ever see two, which is insulting Ann.. you can criticize her, she's a big girl, and IMHO she needs it and may never get it anywhere else (if she even reads the forum).
The one thing that will get you banned is stalking..... in PMs, other threads, other sites, the real world (which very well could illicit a real world response from the site). Once someone breaks off discourse (puts you on "foe or "ignore" for example) that's it, leave them alone.
We're big boys and girls here, most everyone is somewhat accomplished in one manner or another, and they have the egos to go with it.. and like any good friends.. arguments will breakout (in fact, you leave two conservatives in a room for long, and a heated debate will break out LOL... damn independent thinking cons! It's like herding cats!)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest