Welcome New Members! Stop by here to say hello or dive into any topic!

Public comments welcome!

Open to guests to discuss the latest news and world events. Feel free to jump in.
Aliquis
Forum Administrator

Re: Public comments welcome!

#141 Post by Aliquis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:48 pm

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#142 Post by Aliquis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:49 pm

slo

#143 Post by slo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:54 pm

:yeehaw: ahahha... they sure are fun :yeehaw:

but kinda more on a serious note... just wanted to share something worth sharing.... song i remember singing while voluntering at a choir :violin: ....
"here I am lord" performed by spencervill academy....

:violin: http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView ... cleno=3523 :violin:

:welcome: Tis' about the most beautiful thing I've seen recently! :welcome: ... eheh.. wanted something with flower to represent beauty...
anywho... it's beautiful in so many ways.... visually... audiolly................(i think i just made up a new word) :loopy:

:panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss: :panic2: :twave: :bliss:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#144 Post by Aliquis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:57 pm

If you post here, please consider registering and posting on the member forum? :nod:

We welcome all opinions and positions...including the left/liberals....even though Democrat Underground bans any not on the left.

Do you have what it takes to present your position? :popcorn:

slo

#145 Post by slo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 pm

interesting question... :whoa: never thought of it that way.... I'm pretty sure I have nothing to prove... My specialty lays in the realm of the cause and not the effect..... I think I need to go back to my old position where... the "infowars" :2guns: has already been won... it's mostly just cleanup now :summiter2: . Looking at current events.. everything that they try to do now... just blows up in their face :eshock: . As state.. the battle in the realm of cause... ie: thoughts... has already been won hence the happeings of the world event. They are just not able to convince the public of their :outrage: narrative :outrage: like before. People are just not buying the pile o' poop that they are tyring to sell no more. :shrug: (all over the world) Hence they have resorted to just outright censhorship +violence to keep from people that are intelligent like ann to speak. They know if they engage in an intellectual discussion... they will get annihilated :cry3: . One thing that brought a big smile :mrgreen: on my face is finding a group.. Started in finland called the servant of odin... where they are going around keeping the antifa people in their place :pfft: and they are cleaning up the graffiti (spells) that they are doing. Also I saw the protest that these punks try to do in auburn and it's as I thought... when unmasked.. they will just coward away... and that is what happened when these anfifa people were asked by police to remove their mask or they cannot enter... most just left....... I can definetely see why they fear le pen :shooter: so much... which is the post that I tried to do and found the insane censorship.... yeah... :helo4: this tide is indeed unstoppable now :helo4: ... these punks cannot and will not stop... it's checkmate quite some time ago now... but... they just won't stop until they self destruct.... guess i'll just have to do what I do best..... but it is under consideration :hug: though... joining... so i can see what's going on in the member section...

slo

indeed... interesting times... guess just have to be patient...heheh

wow... this is interesting... typing things out then inserting the funnies!!! :loopy: ... wow...hehe

Ted K

Unabomber Homecoming

#146 Post by Ted K » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 am

Props to you on milking this Berkeley thang for all it's worth .At the end of the day , you are doing the public a public service .
Colleges should be all about sending in our intellectual troops ( our best and brightest ) to kick Ann Coulters ass in a debate .
Note in a firecracker fight outside the building afterwards when we have all had too much too drink .If this was Steve Bannons pet
peeve to " deconstruct the administrative state " can you get him kick started or re- invigorate him too ? Wish you could be in a
million places at once , cuz we need you everywhere , but please do start thinking in terms of boots on the ground in your absence.
Big salute to you and I mean it . See ? BIG = small .
If I remember right , the Unabomber got his start at Berkeley . Make them PAY .

slo

#147 Post by slo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:43 am

whooaaa.... :mutter: BIG CORRECTION :mutter: .... Soldiers of Odin... not Servants...yiikkks.... ooppss... sorry... :doubt:

slo

#148 Post by slo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 am

uhhmmmm :hm: ???.. .was just gonna say that I'll stick to what I do... but I just meander into the other area of the forum and found.... public comment welcome...uhhhmmmm...i guess that's why the forum was down earlier... in any case.... sweet!!! :twave: !... there is soooooo much information to sift thru to get some semblance of truth these days... as the water is soooo muddied up....... Just to update on the :cowboy: soldier of odin :cowboy: .... read somewhere on youtube comments that "nature hates vaccumm..." and the person went on to explain why such organisation has sprung up to fill the void... because the police aren't doing their job or are they (yiikess) ageek ... ie: after watching lauren southern :shooter: .. which was on site at the latest berkely free speech rally.. she mentions that the police has offered protection to the pro trump people under the condition that they give up their "weapons" all the while the antifa people just walk around the police check and I'm assuming the police must have noticed but just let them go knowing that they "might" have weapons.... In any case... once the antifa people started getting violent like always... the police just left and nowhere to be found... so essentially they disarmed the people that wanted to protect themselves in case stuff hit the fan and left the aggressors armed...hhhmmmmm.... lots to think about there...... now look at the contrast at auburn.... the police unmasked and disarm the antifa people or I hope EVERYONE... i mean...there is simply someone TRYING TO SPEAK... and all this Bravo Sierra (thanks to John B Wells) because someone wants to speak... wow :loopy: ... and I thought we were in an open societly...... It now appears that speaking truth is the new hate speech now :loopy: ....wow... topsy turvy world this is...things sure are upside down... (my rule of thumb... if touted as good.. it's bad... if touted as bad... it's good... ie: sodium.... fat....yes I like my butter... forget about margirine :mrgreen: .....)also it appears that the coward that used a bike lock and smacked someone in the head has been tracked down to be some professor... teaching critical thinking???????????????????????????? wow.... im not even sure if i want to break this down or not... but dang... what on earth are they filling the head of the students with nowadys.....yiiikkkeesss... it's no wonder they don't want ann to speak there...geeezzzz... it's good to be informed... but at times it gets me in a murderous rage looking at the injustice.. and sometime saddens me...... it's a good thing there is people like mark dice around for some comic relief... and of course... i tend to amuse myself quite well with the most simplest stuff :doglaugh:

slo

#149 Post by slo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 am

appears that ann will go and speak regardless of what the school say.. and she does bring up a good point about public.. tax... don't know much about these matters.. but I'm sure she does.......so... let's see what happens... if she will speak or not.... simply speak... not necessarily debate... if the other side want to speak... then they can arrange their own speaking event like ann did.....

Pepe Le Pew

Election Prediction

#150 Post by Pepe Le Pew » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:01 pm

France is starting up with the Russian hacking for Le Pen . She must be on the verge of winning .

#151 Post by Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Ann keep up the good work exposing the madness of liberalism. I am seeing the story of Berkely's blatant discrimination across all news channels, FOX, CNN, NBC etc..
It all boils down to this. Liberalism is evil. You can't reason with evil rather we must defeat it with good.

slo

#152 Post by slo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 pm

:doglaugh: This is hillarious :doglaugh: .... appears that the fake news algorithm on facebook is doing it's job just fine :clap: .... just not the way they intended it to :nag: .... as it is filtering out the :outrage: REAL fake news :outrage: and of couse also the people that are simply trying to speak :shrug: ....consice or misinformed... simply speaking appears to be an offence now... if you are not towing their delusional narrative which is soooooooo against the very essence of life itself (ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...this expresses better than emoticons)..... yuck... battle lines are draw :helo1: ... there is no shades of grey... it is either you are for life or you are a destroyer of life.. life without choice=as good as death.......... and that is what these punks are trying to do. As I've stated awhile back elsewhere.... these punks are trying to fight :charge: the very essence of the multiverse?!?!?!?! :doglaugh: ..... so... uhhhmmm.... what would you like on your tombstone??? :trainwreck:

slo

#153 Post by slo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:51 pm

500 000 duplicate ballot were also sent to people that would vote for anything but le pen.... will not do investigation until AFTER election......hhhmmmm.... don't think I need to say more......oh... maybe i will seems like the same plan as the illegals and dead people voting in the US....heehehheheeh.... how long can you go????... (not talking about earth shattering deep low bass) :loopy:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#154 Post by Aliquis » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:26 pm

slo wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 pm
:doglaugh: This is hillarious :doglaugh: .... appears that the fake news algorithm on facebook is doing it's job just fine :clap: .... just not the way they intended it to :nag: .... as it is filtering out the :outrage: REAL fake news :outrage: and of couse also the people that are simply trying to speak :shrug: ....consice or misinformed... simply speaking appears to be an offence now... if you are not towing their delusional narrative which is soooooooo against the very essence of life itself (ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...this expresses better than emoticons)..... yuck... battle lines are draw :helo1: ... there is no shades of grey... it is either you are for life or you are a destroyer of life.. life without choice=as good as death.......... and that is what these punks are trying to do. As I've stated awhile back elsewhere.... these punks are trying to fight :charge: the very essence of the multiverse?!?!?!?! :doglaugh: ..... so... uhhhmmm.... what would you like on your tombstone??? :trainwreck:
You should register. We will ad more emoticons if you need them. :laugh:

:moreemotes:

slo

#155 Post by slo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 am

why do you keep wanting me to register??? :shrug: I just don't know what type of stream of energy I will be connected to. As now I know what disqus is about hence no way :finger3: ... and the comment thing going on at rt... which i've seen elsewhere also.. hence they are both run elsewhere on some central server :hammerpc: ... and not by the site they are on itself..... I'm guessing this is completly different... a message board... not centralised server.... lord knows where... and ideology of person who created it..(got slightly different view on things :) )....... in any case... I guess this is just some software that the admin loaded on ann's servers and run independently right???

slo

#156 Post by slo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:21 am

What plane of existence do you think you are interacting with when you are on the internet??? There is no apparent solidity anywhere is there... not even at the main central server... for it is merely "electrical" impulses... just as the firing of your synapse in your brain.... the power is received from the heart (but not just blind force).. and distributed to the cpu... which I would say is the pineal gland.... and the northbridge and southbridge on the motherboard is probably the hemisphere of the brain............................................ in any case... not too sure why I'm posting this... :loopy:

The main malaise is spiritual and if that is not taken care of... nothing will ever change... in which it has been taken care of... this rotten edifice has been under assault for quite some time now... by the works of many brilliant minds ... doing some serious research and uncovering all the lies and what been hidden (the knowledge they've been using against us while at the same time saying that is just foo foo stuff... stay away....occult knowledge/ancient knowledge.......) Works of graham hancock... john anthony west.... of course the brilliant micheal tsarion (pretty deep)... micheal creamo...(stuff that is happening to ann at campuses... has been happening to mr.cremo for years now.... except before was covert... and now it's overt.. just like all the stuff you see now.... all the scum is more or less out in the open for all people to see) of course the work of anatoly fomenko in rewriting a new chronology of human history.... in which has been tampered with in order to keep us in check and not discover who as a species what human is... it's just lies upon lies upon lies.... all that had to be cleaned out before hand in order what's going on now.... if that work has not been done... there would have been NO WAY that trump would have gotten in office... for he represents sovereignty instead of slavemaster.................... llyod pye...... carmen boulter....... the list goes on and on and on.... in any case....just listened to part of john b wells....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHKq55QaHI4..... at the beginning where he talks about "the battle of berkeley" and why..... i'd say he has hit the nail right on the head as to the reason why they will not allow ann to speak.... see the in the academic world..... if the fact don't fit the theory... you'd figure... the theory has to be changed... but nope... that is not how it works...(micheal creamo knows a lot about this) how it works (use to) is the fact has gots to go if it doesn't fit the paradigm that they are selling... the tangible facts has to go because it does not fit their imaginary theroy..... it all has to do with belief system..............

slo

#157 Post by slo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:07 pm

heheh... watching :popcorn: south park :hm2: ... stick of truth :hpoop: .... it's hillarious in so many levels... love how it's using the modern gaming thing into it.... :mrgreen: giggles :mrgreen: and :crabbyface: (not too fond of the "press button when weapon flashes.." I like to attack my own style...) .... I notice that you have your baton.....and I have my diamond willow staff... :grin: ... it's a constant companion....
eventhough I walk thru the valley of shadow of death :dgrin: I will fear no evil... for you are with me... thy rod.. thy staff... they comfort me....

Flower Power

Group Hug Time

#158 Post by Flower Power » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Its now time for us to rally round our fearless leader and show our support as she heads off to Berkeley and do what we can :
Silver and gold have I not , but what I have I give : liberal poetry , might as well beat them at their own game :
I will start , but everyone else needs to help finish or rewrite .

There once was a woman named Ann,
Who critics accused of talking out of her can ,
Armed with her biggest smirkely ,
she jaunted off to Berkeley ,
and said , " I will show them who can! "

take it someone !

Cokie Pepsi

Powerhouse Roundtable

#159 Post by Cokie Pepsi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:11 pm

She's so full of spitinski ,
said a man named Kachzynski

...???

quackquack

#160 Post by quackquack » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Ann said to Berkeley ‘I can’
Berkeley said ‘No Ann, you are banned’
So Ann said with a snort ‘I will never abort’
‘Stand up and face me like a man’

So Berkeley responded in kind
After Ann blew their mini-minds
The Berkeley 'men' shout - ‘Whenever in doubt’
‘oh, all i thought we had to do was whine’

:rimshot2:

SuperDave

#161 Post by SuperDave » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 pm

There once was a woman named AC
Who made fun of a place called DC
When faced with a chance
To proclaim her stance
Off to Berkeley went AC fighting PC

slo

#162 Post by slo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Armed with knowledge and the stick of truth :pointandlaugh:
Truth as a weapon,
Truth as a defence,
:jeep: She marches on with support on all corners. :jeep:
To confront the PC police... :summiter2:

slo

#163 Post by slo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:56 pm

haha... guess I can see why some would want people to think that she's a "terrorist"....sneak sneaky insinuation....... the status quo is getting dismantled...your rotten edifice is crumbling before your eyes :pout: .... how does it feel to fear?!?! :arg:

slo

#164 Post by slo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:34 am

oh...forgot to mention the credo "as above so below" as it is part of my normal everyday thinking process.... hence my casual analogy of computer to human body...(infinite difference in degree of manifestation...... wonderous system of alchemy... ingest matter of different state.. ie: solid... liquid.......***gas***... ***plasma***.... and still sustain... oppose to engines... only fuel... only coal... only "electricity"...) any case :whoa: tis' the knowlege that is essential.... been around this circle a couple of times now .... and it always end up in education...... knowledge to what's been taught to the young ones....hence the reason now they want your kids at a younger age now.... kindergarten.. now even before... pre school.... and not to mention all the vaccines that is meant to damage the dna....................................................................

slo

#165 Post by slo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:59 am

:bliss: thought I'd cut and paste something I posted elsewhere... :bliss:

some sort of algorithm.... or perhaps simply long post is "under moderation...".... it sure shows their true colors doesn't it.....stopped using facebook over 1 yrs ago now after noticing that they are poking you with a sharp needle everytime they keep changing to what's been working fine... (why change something that is not broken unless there is another agenda involved)... getting you to go along and not complain about "things"... the last straw for me was when... the articles on the top right corner which has the headlines... and a snip of the story went to just the headline... and how many people liked it (follow the majority... always a bad idea :P)... so now i'm suppose to judge the quality and validity of the content by how many people liked it instead of the actual content... yep... that was the last straw..... in any case... there are other outlets to get the word out... or simply having those thoughts in your head is making a difference as you are interacting with the same realm..... "electrical" impulses... just the the firing of your synapses in your brain................................... belief is key...

#166 Post by Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:47 pm

I am saddened that Ann canceled her event at fascism central university. It feels like those pantywaists won. I understand her reasoning I guess. I just hate that this will encourage more of this crap. I would love to see more of those fascist creeps get handed their own asses.

-James

Kevin
Forum Administrator

#167 Post by Kevin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Ann's not stupid. Her being there would put herself and police unnecessarily in harms way.

A sad day for the First Amendment.

Mouth of the South

We Shall Fight Them in the Trenches

#168 Post by Mouth of the South » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 am

Kevin wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:32 pm
Ann's not stupid. Her being there would put herself and police unnecessarily in harms way.

A sad day for the First Amendment.

And a sad day for them that enjoy blood and guts with their democracy . Whatever happened to "I may not agree with what you
say sir , but I will defend to the death your rite to say it " or " give me liberty or give me death " . At Berkeley , they are offering the latter nowadaze . I hope some judge can get in there and block a federal funding ban on this academic malpractice , before
free speech spreads like wildfire someway again . I hear Bill Maher and Chris Matthews condemning this abomination ,but
I am not hearing much outta the fightin' French on this , er I mean the Republican party . I guess they are busy wilting against
some other onslaught somewhere else , like Planned Parenthood maybe ?

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#169 Post by Aliquis » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:05 pm

:laugh3:

slo

#170 Post by slo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:07 am

:shrug: no elaboration??? just some good ol' name calling :clap:

slo

#171 Post by slo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:15 am

after watching video on ann's twitter page...thought came to me.... did they even know what she was even going to talk about??? if so... ok... but if not... then dang..... :oo:

griv
Location: If ya ain't gots nuttin, den ya still gots sumtin, irregardless ob da facts.

#172 Post by griv » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:41 pm

I won't render my thoughts on this as to not offend the snowflakes.

Smileatit

#173 Post by Smileatit » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:00 pm

Sadly, all perspective of our history and founding principles are no longer being taught in any of our public schools today (K-12)!
Everything is based on government funding for cheeks in a seat and not educating a young person on how to deal with the real world. It is such a pity that a university brags on a huge security presence to contain violence, but do not enlighten their students that they have a right to PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE! NOT to destroy Property and cost the communities millions of dollars in the name of freedom of speech.
Truly a sad comentary on the state of pubic education today! Private schools that have tax payer and parental input are a needed no brainer.
Good luck to :str: all the students who wish to enter wok force where they may not have a safe place to cray. Sure hope You can get and keep a job. Please save all us TAX PAYERS a lot of money and lean what respect and personal responsibility is.

tom-tom

#174 Post by tom-tom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:05 am

maybe if ann provided her own security? you speak, we listen. keep us safe.

Double Vision

Mainstream Mirage

#175 Post by Double Vision » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Did mine eyes deceive me this morning ? I could a swore I saw someone who looked a lot like Ann on a mainstream media
news show . When they called her a " conservative firebrand " I was almost convinced it was her - - Maxine Waters is not a liberal
firebrand but a straight shooter . Thank God it was not Martha Raddatz conducting the interview , that screechbox often causes my
eardrums to bleed . . That Jon Karl not too offensive for a liberal media guy and maybe the best choice of what they got to be the regular host of that show .
Enjoyed the interview , but thought Ann could have mentioned her forum posters more .She scored some effective
points --- how could she not , this unhinged liberal behavior is waaaayyy over the top and indefensible --- but those points could have been better underscored by more references to her forum posters . Really liked the part where she had to make clear to the
little snowflakes in the room conservatives have a right to voice practical public policy positions ( say that 3 times fast ) and to do
so is not hate speech , a point that could have been driven down their throats by working in a reference to posters in her forums .
It could be hate speech to not work in references to forum posters on mainstream television wherever possible .