Ann Coulter Speaking at TPUSA Event in Newport Beach, CA July 27. Details and Tickets Click Here

Also Please Support Our "Reservations Matter" Campaign!! See Thread!

Public comments welcome!

Open to guests to discuss the latest news and world events. Feel free to jump in.
Hanging Judge

KANGAROO COURT

#211 Post by Hanging Judge » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Are there any great legal minds on this site that can inform us what the real charges should be stemming out of the
J. Edgar Comey hearings ?
Comey and Loretta Lynch should be brought up on some kind of charges . Democrats should be forced to pay restitution
and court costs for this farce . CNN and other media outlets must be held accountable for this lie they won't let die , and
penalties should double or triple now for continuing efforts to do so .
And what of the big enchilada , Hillary ? What should happen there ?
I would mention Russia in this , but do any of us on either side of the aisle really care any more about what they did ?

Vandervecken

Re: Public comments welcome!

#212 Post by Vandervecken » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:55 pm
Since I can't edit, let me try that again, I think I messed up the img code...sorry about that...

:)

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

Re: Public comments welcome!

#213 Post by Aliquis » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:28 pm

BigNorthVenezuela

Canada gives 8 million to terrorist

#214 Post by BigNorthVenezuela » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:37 pm

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/g ... 6ce3bd163c

Islamic terrorist kills US soldier and Prime Minister Trudeau of the Islamic Republic of Big Northern Venezuela(Canada) gives him 8 million US dollars and the info was leaked. He was a traitor fighting against Canada.

This guy, Omar Khadr, lived in Afganhistan and his father was buddies with Osama Bin Laden. No outrage in the USA media.

This needs to be publicized in the USA. The Canadian media will do their best to cover it up.