Public comments welcome!

Open to guests to discuss the latest news and world events. Feel free to jump in.
Aliquis
Forum Administrator

Re: Public comments welcome!

#246 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:23 pm

mason wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm
Aliquis wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 pm

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh:
:laugh: :ha: :roll: :chuckle: :laugh3: :haha:
I thought it was hysterical.

I have to keep watching it...

And our own ToddWB Knows that goat....who apparently has a fondness for the drink. :haha: :ha:

mason

#247 Post by mason » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Aliquis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:23 pm
mason wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm
Aliquis wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 pm

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh:
:laugh: :ha: :roll: :chuckle: :laugh3: :haha:
I thought it was hysterical.

I have to keep watching it...

And our own ToddWB Knows that goat....who apparently has a fondness for the drink. :haha: :ha:
I'm stealing that one too. It almost sounds like he's saying Trump. :laugh3: :roll:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#248 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Still no response from Scotland Yard... :hm2:

Tad

#249 Post by Tad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 am

Tad wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 pm
Interested to hear what other parts of the country think about the effects of Trump's press conference about Charlottesville.

How much damage do you think has been done?
Has the media made it stick ?
Could a clarifying statement have rescued him ?
Has he lost the moral authority to build the wall ?
Has lack of Republican support or in many cases throwing him overboard made him become the swamp instead of them ?
Can he recover ?

Not looking for cheerleading , just wondering how people are reacting in your worlds .
Most people in my world outside of political junkies don't seem to notice much one way or another .
Charlottesville rarely comes up . Among junkies , liberals are pushing the bigot in chief angle for all its worth .
Myself , I am glad I don't really have to defend him much , but when the shouters do get in my face , I am wishing the press conference never happened .

What's it like for you and do you see the way out ?

Snobs !

Maelstrom

#250 Post by Maelstrom » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:52 am

Hi
Hmm... the Goat seems about right for Texas...maybe a relation to my ex-girlfriend from there and her creepy NASA Step Dad! Sorry! bad memories and a ruined life! :( NASA Huston owes me like 100 mil.

Maelstrom

#251 Post by Maelstrom » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:49 am

Meh! when it rains it pores!
I just got Banned for explaining to one friend in private PM on my old site why I left...I was there for 3 years and the green lighted Liberal Trolls on me endlessly never did anything to protect me sanctioned me if I reported them.
Their new Mod Nitro is a Holy terror started following me around and trying to pick fights with me because he didn't like me fighting back against the Deep state.
I shut down my Thread that had like 13,000? views I had one with 10,000 views before that that I was harassed off of it, and this is a small site.
Anyways I moved everything to a personal Blog with severe don't read this if you don't like it warnings...so he got me with fake charges on a software change on a new program..after first lighting me up on another bogus charge in chat!

Then he started threatening to feed my lady friend to the Trolls they been letting hunt me in chat...using personal info from private PMs between me and him.
Then he went and harassed her off the site totally over some minor thing!
And I complain about abuse of power and Targeting me for my beliefs and get Booted after I already left???

Meh! I Should have called my Anonymous Angels in to guard my back before leaving...don't know if they can find me now?

It would us Republicans apparently are no longer entitled to free speech in America???
They say whatever trash they like about us on the social sites and we squeak...and the Mods are on us like starving Hell hounds!
It isn't right, and that Mod Nitro broke house rules all over the place against me.

..the Site is (Asperger's & Autism Forum)...old name (aspiescentral) if any of you wish to send them my sweet regards!
The owner is Brent...he admitted he jacked me up without cause...and the Bad stalker Mod is Nitro...he is just crazy mean, and doesn't like Republicans or Christians...harassed me on both counts, and my science as well!

Well I was sick of the site anyways...when Mods start harassing your ladies to take you out, it is time to go!

They are complete Morons I expect they will lose half of their membership with me gone, and most of their outside support money...I decline to say why :D

You guys ever noticed these Anti-God Deep State Thugs have like zero Logic ability in arguing facts?...what is up with that?

And they keep making jokes about us like they did to Sarah Palin...implying we can't read and stuff...apparently they thin we Republicans have no schools in the country and we just sit around eating possums all day?
At least that is SNL's view of us?...I hate Saturday Night Live...they have a combined I.Q. of about 3 in my opinion!

I used to live in ALaska what they did to Sarah Palin and her family was awful, they actually physically attacked one of her daughters at a party down by Anchorage... saw the clip it was bad!

Said to much sorry...having bad night and all...best wishes to all Mael..night!