Public comments welcome!

Open to guests to discuss the latest news and world events. Feel free to jump in.
Kevin
Forum Administrator

Public comments welcome!

#1 Post by Kevin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Jump into the election night coverage at ACOC

Re: Public comments welcome!

#2 Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Trump! Trump! Trump!

:gcheer:

theoldway

#3 Post by theoldway » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:52 pm

A simple two sided piece of paper with ovals by the candidates names you darkened in with a provided marker.

A tangible record. Works fine and was fast, have to save a ton of money also.

matt523
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by matt523 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:58 pm

I did my part. :thumb:

Dredd

#5 Post by Dredd » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 am

And wasn't Salon just begging Ann to go away?

Bwahahahahahahaha!

"Those are OUR planes now! (Again!)"

-The late, great Ron Silver

:bliss: :high5:

timH

#6 Post by timH » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:37 am

theoldway wrote:A simple two sided piece of paper with ovals by the candidates names you darkened in with a provided marker.

And a bottle of dye that every voter can dip their thumb into.........end illegal multivoting!!!

theoldway

#7 Post by theoldway » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:01 am

timH wrote:
theoldway wrote:A simple two sided piece of paper with ovals by the candidates names you darkened in with a provided marker.

And a bottle of dye that every voter can dip their thumb into.........end illegal multivoting!!!
Works for me.

Pbman

#8 Post by Pbman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:49 am

Praise the Lord and pass the subpoena's.

JannyMae

#9 Post by JannyMae » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:08 am

Pbman wrote:Praise the Lord and pass the subpoena's.
I like you.

Please join the forum?

#10 Post by Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:43 am

Thanks I was a member about ten years ago and got banned, for standing up for someone unfairly banned........

matt523
Forum Administrator

#11 Post by matt523 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 am

Guest wrote:Thanks I was a member about ten years ago and got banned, for standing up for someone unfairly banned........
Things are a bit different now.
New management.

Come on home. :wave:

someone

#12 Post by someone » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:52 am

Ann, does Donald Trump listen to you? Would it be realistic to get a repeal of Hart-Cellar, the 1965 immigration bill you have harped on in the past?

holyjohnson

#13 Post by holyjohnson » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 pm

i would like to say Thank You to Ann Coulter.
Thank You for standing tall as a patriot in the face of those in power that tried to knock you down.
being attacked viciously by those who would try to steal our country and way of life from us.
i think it took great bravery to speak her mind and be i think the first to say Donald Trump would be President.
Thank You Ann,
We all owe you greatly.

Build the Wall

#14 Post by Build the Wall » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello Ann,
You are my hero. You have faced so much hate and have stood strong to bring us to this point.
If Donald does not begin building the wall now, we are toast.
I pray he invites you into the White House as his special assistant for immigration.
He needs to forget about everything else until the bulldozers are fired up and clearing the way for the wall.
Build the wall. Build the wall.
Listen to Ann Coulter. Screw the pundits, screw Hollywood, screw La Raza, screw CAIR, build the wall.
Build it now. Build it now!!
Build the wall. Please Ann, please get his ear and keep it. He needs to listen to you.
We cannot be let down again.
You are the best Ann. You are a GREAT American.
Loren in Seattle.

JustB

#15 Post by JustB » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:00 pm

:clap:
:bliss:

Dearest Ann - I am so happy for you. I am ---><--- this close to giving twitter my cell number so I can get an account to slam Whoopie and Joy until the end of my time. Abusive loud mouth mutts who have attacked you and more recently, Kellyanne Conway to where the girl could not get past the fire breathing vile Whoop and her ugly heart, soul, mind and body. Their behavior was demonic to say the least. We as Republicans let others speak in turn; they do not. They would gaudily attack the last statement I just said, in a group verbal vomit torrent. I hate them. Oh, wait, hate is too strong for an idiotic democrat? OK, strongly dislike to be politically correct, BULL, I hate them; strongly dislike, same thing idiots. Never in my life will I heed PC.
Just B :bow:
Congratulations Ann - You deserve this.

Russian Healthcare

#16 Post by Russian Healthcare » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Ann was right all along.

What a mindless crowd. I wonder how they feel right now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95AL06upT0

I'll go feast now on the tears of Hillary supporters, while Trump glorious express glides over their sea of salt.

A Noobie visitor

#17 Post by A Noobie visitor » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Ann,

This deals partly with the election, and partly with "Adios America." Note that there is a thread on Free Republic to show appreciation for you: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/ ... sts?page=1

Below is my comment on that thread, posted here so that you will definitely see it:

"Thanks, Ann, for all of the research you did in writing “Adios America.” As an attorney, I can really appreciate the massive amount of work that you did in dissecting the nature and cause of our immigration problems, as well as the effects of those problems. Your massive amount of footnotes PROVE that you’re correct, and provide an irrefutable base of knowledge to convince others of the soundness of the premises of your book.

Your book made me look at the 2016 race in an entirely different light (I had been for Ted Cruz until early summer of 2015, when I read it, then I switched to Trump - over a single weekend). The effect was such that immigration took the #1 spot in my criteria for which candidate to back in the Republican primaries. Oh, it was also the #2, #3, #4 and #5 criteria. Yes, as you so clearly stated, it was the ONLY issue, since losing on that issue would guarantee a loss on every other issue that conservatives care about within a few short years.

I think that you would enjoy this: I am Jewish. My Jewish, Hispanic (from Mexico, but a citizen for about 10 years) wife (a trifecta for Hillary), was a proud Trump voter. She also enjoys flaunting that fact in the face of her Jewish, Hispanic female friends, and tearing apart their arguments. Our 2 kids (15, female and in JROTC, and 12) are Trump militants who regularly yell at Leftist idiots on TV (just like their father). You see, Ann, my family fits right in with traditional immigrants - which is to say that my wife has thoroughly assimilated into American culture, and my kids view themselves as American rather than Mexican (even though they have dual citizenship).

FYI, one of my brothers is an immigration attorney. I visited him during the summer of 2015 for a family reunion, and mentioned the book to him. I got the reaction that I was looking for - a scowl and a few rude comments. Yeah, that book was 1,000 B-17s over Berlin, bomb-bay doors open and ready to drop massive ordnance...the flack I got for mentioning it both proved that, and makes me smile to this day.

Ann, I think that your book, and your numerous interviews and editorials over the past couple of years, have made this victory possible...and by so doing, you may have been instrumental in giving this country the breathing room to save itself from the insidious cancer of Leftism that has afflicted this country for over a century."

Truly, THANK YOU! You are a key part of the machine that defeated the NWO establishment, that woke up the sleeping giant of patriotic citizens anxious to preserve, protect, defend and pass on the laws, culture and values that made this country great. This country provided my family with refuge from the bloody travails of inter-war Eastern Europe and Russia, and those here were safe from the genocidal Nazi regime (well, except for those who volunteered to fight, including one of my grandfathers). This nation is responsible for my very existence, and I will forever be grateful and appreciative to this nation's people and ideals for that - I could do no less.

BaldGuy

#18 Post by BaldGuy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Thank you Ann. My son has a brighter future now.

Best joke today. "It's so quite at Clinton HQ you can hear an email being deleted."

My $0.02 .... What does she matter now?

May God Bless America!

RSlip

#19 Post by RSlip » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Anne for Whitehouse Press Secretary!! It's going to be a hate fest anyway...why not add some humor, beauty and a razor sharp mind? i'd miss her columns though....

#20 Post by Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Where is Donald's Nobel Prize? Aren't they supposed to hand that out before he does anything? :whistle:

Starman

#21 Post by Starman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:21 pm

The result of Nov. 8 is, indeed, very similar to the Brexit result; the Progressive Establishment, the Media/Academic/Bureaucrat/Legal System complex that assumed it full control of the electorate found out that they cannot always have their way, even when they put out a maximum effort. The response from The Left in the UK and the response from their Komrades in the USA is strikingly similar- sour grapes fermented into the bitter whine of ideological defeat.

How's that for a pun?

Pbman

#22 Post by Pbman » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:09 am

matt523 wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks I was a member about ten years ago and got banned, for standing up for someone unfairly banned........
Things are a bit different now.
New management.

Come on home. :wave:
Thank you I will join,I don't know if I will post much,but things should be interesting the next few months so I might.

No_walls_Canada

#23 Post by No_walls_Canada » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:07 am

Well .. I represent the person who on every employment application .. says no to:

are you an immigrant
are you handicapped
are you female
are you LGTB
are you a minority as defined by ... (basically asking if your are white).

So I worked for a bank for 10 years .. to get that role I had to have 10 years of experience, and a Degree with a GPA of 3.0. Now the same role is "high school recommended OR immigration papers". I was replace with someone who makes half the pay (or less) and the "skill" is entirely in the computer scripting now.

In Canada we let 300,000 to 500,000 "new immigrates" into the country every year. How many new jobs are we creating? Almost all the "good government" jobs go to immigrates as the government NEEDS to get these people employed and off welfare (they often have a family to support and are bring more members in through sponsorships .. so you need raw cash fast ... or a income that exceeds your living cost by a good margin .. again government jobs fit that role often).

So I am sitting at home .. working about 4 really $300 a month .. sort of higher skill voluntary (honorarium) roles. I got a job with a bank for literally 2 hours after the training finished as "a friend" turned off the "age flag" they had on my file (over 40 they will not hire now) .. the VP (like Donald Trump I heard) swore and was furious .. top person in my class .. but 2 hours into my branch .. he met with me "privately" to say I was failing my first performance review in 3 months and he brought the Branch Manager in .. "we were just discussing her new promotion" .. how is **** performance going to be ... "well all I can say is I am very disappointed in all aspects of his role in this branch." "Thanks, for that ****** ... okay we are done her .... "

Now .. they did "offer me hope" of a reversal if I would forge signatures on a bunch of foreign investments that seemed to not get signed. But the end point is that .. "my demographic" the traditional "Canadian Middle Class" .. I have absolute zero worth here now .. and no one cares as those "other demographics" all think it is great to be taking what used to be my future.

The reason I am surprised by Mr Trump -- he was brutal in his statements -- here I would have lost ALL job opportunities and would be marginalized if I said that and I would worry about legal ramifications even.

But in most of the world .. it is all about TRIBALISM (not class .. most of the world think the ruling and slave class).

I was engaged to a Mexican woman -- so nice and sweet -- laughed at all my jokes and love my movies etc. I had immigration all set .. they would do all the paperwork and talking .. but she HAD to get a real job and she had said retirement was really her goal as (apparently) in Mexico once you get much past 30 it is hard to make a good living. Anyway, I got engage as she her Visa was done (she also said she was pregnant .. and in an "Officer and a Gentleman" moment months later she wasn't). In 3 days she took my ring to immigration and on April 1st -- yes "you are kidding right" -- she is at the airport trying to get into the USA -- and they wouldn't let her get on the plane without seeing if I knew. She said she planned to tell me in a couple months once she had a job etc in the USA. Anyway 6 months go by .. she calls me to come down and I said I like Canada really .. and she says she says "I like you better" but I met an American who is likely willing to get married .. and that she will never come to Canada if she has an opportunity in the USA. Anyway, apparently that fell apart as she called me begging forgiveness blah blah .. I said enjoy your life in the USA .. at which point the blew up (speaking suddenly very clear English) and said ... Canada is full of suckers like you and I will find another easily. My church told me to stay engaged as "her life was so bad" in Mexico .. look to the greater good .. and my church and family were not happy that I would not help her out. Turned out her brother was deported from Canada (vanished and was found) because he got engage and still had a wife in Mexico .. so fraud really. Her other brother works as a taxi driver in a town by the boarder .. and is in legal trouble. I know the immigration showed me paperwork that she was married and her body showed she had at least one child before -- she said a miscarriage from some relationship. She told me most of the world does not have "love" like here .. it is all about getting ahead.

Anyway .. no one cares about discrimination my direction .. job lose who cares .. the greater good is to employ these immigrants to save them from their hardship. Well who caused the hardship. Syria was a fairly nice place 5 years ago .. but they destroyed their standard of living by trying to dominate whomever was in the advantaged demographic (religion based I think). I know from the bank these folks are sweet and nice, but if you slowly build a trust and the conversation goes to something like Israel .. evil .. evil .. hate beyond all other realities .. no chance of "co-existence" they will discriminant and sabotage without guilt if given the chance.

#24 Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:35 am

...not sure where else to go with this...if not appropriate, please do what you must...

As the wonderful reality of "President Trump" began to overcome me I was struck by a sudden realization of what he, and "we", face. The weight of the work ahead of us fell upon me and I was hit by-"What do we do now that Trump has won?"

So, can someone (Ann?) please lay out a plan for us-the "Victorious Deplorables"? Mr. Trump was good enough to give us his "Contract with the American Voter"...should we not respond with a "Contract of the American Voter with President Trump"?

How do we, as loyal citizens, help insure his success in turning our nation back to a constitutional republic? Do we rally? Do we write letters (to whom and about what?) Can someone print up some type of "propaganda" that we can use to help educate people around us? Where should our efforts be focused? How do we boycott the MSM and support conservative media outlets (Drudge, OAN, ?)

I realize that we, those of us who work everyday-and hard, have a difficult battle ahead. We do not have the luxuries of the liberal side. We do not typically live off our parents while we are spoon fed liberal propaganda and indoctrinated in the 'evils' of America. We are not the 'professional' academics who, like parasites, live off the tuition dollars of the working class while they do all they can to destroy us and our way of life. While the liberal machine can afford to invest time daily to 'the cause', most conservatives that I know have little time left over to devote to a good effort 'OUR cause'. But-that is no excuse honestly and the time has come to get off our proverbial butt and get into the fight while we still can. I confess (to my shame) that I had given up and given in to an apathetic spirit. I ask my fellow Americans for forgiveness-and I ask-what part of the wall can I build?

For surely, the physical border is only one wall that we must build or shore up if we are to rescue our Great Republic from enemies both foreign and domestic...

Who am I? I am a G.E.D. carrying American who loves this Nation, flies it's flag, believes in it's uniqueness, it's greatness, and it's GOODNESS. While I am not very educated, I am smart enough to know that this struggle is about nothing less than the saving of America-as it was intended to be and as every patriot knows it should be...

Thank you, Ann, for being at the forefront of this battle and being so faithful for so many years. You are a blessing to patriots everywhere, and our families owe you-big time-for absorbing the "slings and arrows" for so long on our behalf. God bless you!

So, again I ask-where do we start?

#25 Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:46 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory

The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying which presumed black swans did not exist, but the saying was rewritten after black swans were discovered in the wild.

The theory was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb to explain:

The disproportionate role of high-profile, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.
The non-computability of the probability of the consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to the very nature of small probabilities).
The psychological biases which blind people, both individually and collectively, to uncertainty and to a rare event's massive role in historical affairs.

Tim Buktu

#26 Post by Tim Buktu » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:Where is Donald's Nobel Prize? Aren't they supposed to hand that out before he does anything? :whistle:
Nobel Prizes, at least for Politics/Peace, are so tainted now that he should thumb his nose at the Nobel Committee and refuse one, if they announce he's a "winner".

It would be great to hear someone tell them to stick it up their (collective) butts.

Malvicious

#27 Post by Malvicious » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Just wanted to say I have NEVER felt better after Presidential Election night - my memories go back to Kennedy/Nixon, although I wasn't voting then.

And after Pennsylvania was finally called, I spent an extremely entertaining half an hour flipping channels, watching the stunned, apoplectic, incoherent, near-tears, and -yes- stupid media react. At last! I smiled and smiled...

RSlip

#28 Post by RSlip » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Isn't it ironic that liberals now seeking to renounce their citizenship are finding out that their preferred refuges all have strict immigration policies? Oh Canada! Skilled applicants with jobs? :doh: The horror and racism!

Donnie

Accuracy in Media

#30 Post by Donnie » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:29 pm

First time voter. Thought maybe someone else might be interested in this article since it took me some searching to find. Seems a fair and unbiased summation of the Clintons. Before I read it I was for giving Hillary amnesty and forget about her. Now I think she should be held accountable.

http://www.aim.org/special-report/the-h ... nton-file/

SurfaceDog

#31 Post by SurfaceDog » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:45 pm

JannyMae wrote:
Pbman wrote:Praise the Lord and pass the subpoena's.
I like you.

Please join the forum?
Agreed. The fun is strong in this one.

Danny Diego

#32 Post by Danny Diego » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:59 pm

I guess my favorite video going around right now is the liberal tears one. That one clip of Ann remaining calm after (correctly) predicting Trump had the best chance of being elected our next president was just beautiful.

Must've been tough to be in the room with those horrible people, but it's Solid Gold now!

#33 Post by Guest » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Yeah I'm a little late to the party...

Ann...Any chance you might end up White House Spokesman...ummm...spokesperson? Sorry, I'm not too politically correct...

Been reading a couple of your recent blog articles, always good. Sucks to see all the snowflakes out damaging property just because their side lost. Sore losers. Glad to see mr Trump elected, will be good to be able to say President Trump. Rolls off the tongue nicely, no?

And if it's not considered a major breach of common courtesy, for a guest, a meme if I may...

Anyway, exciting times. So many things our newly elected President needs to do and only 4 years to get it all done, and with boatloads of opposition from all sides in Congress. I don't trust Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell and fully expect them to throw Trump under he bus any time they can.

My greatest hope is that he does not compromise too much on the key issues, border wall, national security, sanctuary cities and squashing Obamacare like a bug. I know some compromise will be necessary, and I think he pushed for more than he thought he could get while campaigning, I just hope he stands firm on those major issues.

Oh, and by the way, I'm 61 in a couple of weeks, and this is the first time I've ever been able to vote for a candidate I wanted, rather than to keep someone worse out of office. Voted against Obama, against Bill Clinton, against Bush (decided to go 3rd party) and finally I get to vote FOR someone...

And the one I've been hoping to see for 30 years too. Not a politician, too rich to be bought, backbone to stand up against politicians, press and lobbyists, and the most important one of all, listens to US, the people, not the special interest groups. I never expect it to be Trump, but I'll take it. I wanted him to run a year before he announced, been a strong supporter since day one.

Thinking about joining, I don't know, I already spend enough time browsing forums...and have been moderator of one since 2001.

OH yeah one more thing...dome a big favor, never ever use the phrase "boots on the ground", PLEASE? Our military troops are definitely not inanimate objects and that phrase infuriates me. I'm so sick of hearing every politically correct idiot on TV use that phrase it's maddening. I've already emailed a few of them, very little results. I think it's time for a major email campaign, your thoughts?

Thanks,

Paleo Pete

#34 Post by Guest » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Since I can't edit, let me try that again, I think I messed up the img code...sorry about that...

passing through

#35 Post by passing through » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59 pm

Ann,

I hope this gets to you. I'd just like to say I really admire your tenacity, grit, and, quite frankly, your balls. You have bigger balls than half the democrat party. Keep on standing up for what you believe in, and always remember that there are those of us who stand silently behind you nodding in agreement.

From,
A new fan who watched the liberals mock you as you predicted a trump win