Public comments welcome!

Open to guests to discuss the latest news and world events. Feel free to jump in.

Re: Public comments welcome!

#71 Post by guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Aliquis wrote:You must register to chat with Miss Coulter.
Shoulda been advertised that way then

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#72 Post by Aliquis » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:51 pm

https://twitter.com/anncoulterchat/stat ... 7109826561

Tweet your pics and replies to @Charles_HrH and to @anncoulterchat!

kermit
Forum Moderator

#73 Post by kermit » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:15 pm

guest wrote:
Aliquis wrote:You must register to chat with Miss Coulter.
Shoulda been advertised that way then
go on a diet

:whoa:

bet your wondering how I knew to give that advise..... :cgreen:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#74 Post by Aliquis » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:52 am

Merry Christmas to all of our visitors, guests and members!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and an awesomely Happy Trump New Year!

:cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss:

:cwave:

AHH!!!

#75 Post by AHH!!! » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Aliquis wrote:Merry Christmas to all of our visitors, guests and members!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and an awesomely Happy Trump New Year!

:cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss: :cgcheer: :cbliss:

:cwave:

AHH!!!

#76 Post by AHH!!! » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:20 pm

To ann:. Have you ever been together anywhere with Mark Steyn?.. You have similar sharp humour. You would work well together. I was just reading your 2016 roundup, and the John Kassich comments, were laugh out loud funny.Thanks for your hard work. The way you take the slings and arrows.. Love you.. I hope your 2017 is great.

Byron from Denver

#77 Post by Byron from Denver » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Hello Ann,

I would just like to say congratulations for getting the last laugh in regards to those smug, vile "comedians" at the Roast. I felt bad for the treatment you received, but now I revel in the fact that they all had to eat cold crow. I must admit that even as a conservative, I'd seen you around but really didn't pay that much attention...but since the Roast you've become a very impressive person to me and I wish you the best of luck and happiness.

M4n14co

#78 Post by M4n14co » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 pm

I think she knew going in what she had in store. I think she handled her self quite well. Nice job maneuvering threw that tough crowd Ann

jfgrcar

Ann on ITV on Election Night

#79 Post by jfgrcar » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:22 am

Just came across on YouTube the stream of British ITV (Part 2) on election night. Amazing interview with Ann and Kristin Tate at the Rockefeller Center ice rink just when the clueless British reporter realized that Mr Trump was going to win. Outstanding comments by Ann and Kristin.

Artemius

#80 Post by Artemius » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:39 am

Ann for the longest time I've respected your opinions...but I just found out tonight you are fellow a Dead Head! ...and that really drives it home for me...I'm a closet libertarian mostly.but really I'm in the middle...I'm an Orthodox Christian and I want to reach out to you ...my father in law is John Malone a fellow libertarian...I'm pretty sure
...anyway knowing you are a fellow Dead Head comforts me and I look forward to your arguments on tv...Go See Dark Star Orchestra! Email me @ s.e.amonette@gmail.com

quackquack

#81 Post by quackquack » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:55 am

Marc wrote:Dear basket of adorables,

What the elite establishment should learn from last night is that we the ordinary Americans aren't willing to silence our voice. Rappers and actors can't influence who we choose. They won't sway us with their endorsements. We won't give away our vote because a professional athlete asks us to. We simply vote our conscience and trust that GOD will work out the rest. Last night was about rolling back the clock of government. To once again let it know in no uncertain terms that it is broken, too big and far overreaching. To remind it that's it's the tail, not the dog. That it is not the overlord but rather the servant. We are the silent undecided who simply cannot take further attacks on our freedoms. As President Obama leaves office we are grateful for his service. We do not wish him or his wonderful family anything other than happiness. With that being said, he has not done the will of the people. Instead he's done the will of "his" people. He's governed not by reaching across the isle but rather by bullying, intimidation and the improper use of executive orders. Under his leadership we feel more divided than ever. Blacks hate whites, poor hate rich, labor hates business owners, democrats hate republicans. Deny it you may, but the results are where the report card lives. "We the people" will be restored. Despite the blatant and eye-opening "mischief" this election has uncovered, our democracy has survived. It's still intact and perhaps in some ways even stronger than ever. While admittedly we are mostly republican, we still are the people that can and do vote for a Democrat or an Independent also. We are not stuck on party lines. Rather, we are believers that we can always be better. Someday soon perhaps, we will vote for the first female president. But that day just simply isn't today. This election despite the media's misdirection is about change. Real and meaningful. It's about the hope that the most unlikeliest of candidates can bring home the reforms that have eluded the "professional politicians" for as long as we can remember. We are willing to take a chance with President Elect Donald J Trump, to make America great once again.

Signed,

The basket of deplorables
:clap: :thumb:

Give POTUS Trump a chance

#82 Post by Guest » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:06 am

POTUS DJT had to be tactful with what he said and did while he waited for his Inauguration.

He has to be tactful with what he says and does until he gets all of his Cabinet confirmed.

There are some things he absolutely must do quickly to keep his promises. I"m leaning towards expecting him to do them.

So I'll be patient. I'm holding my fire and keeping my powder dry until then.

Y'all should do the same.

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#83 Post by Aliquis » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:31 am

Mayfair

#84 Post by Mayfair » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:34 pm

Ann: I thought I would have seen you somewhere on TV during the festivities Friday. As one of the few that had faith in DT from the beginning, I expected to see you in at least the second or third row during the swearing in ceremony. You surely earned one of those padded seats.

#85 Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:11 am

Ann Coulter supported Thad Cochran and Mitch McConnell in 2014.

Coulter wrote an op-ed telling Chris McDaniel to shut up and sit down after McConnell paid black Democrats to vote against him. Ann Coulter is all about Ann Coulter.

If you ever get the chance, ask her about the Mississippi primary in 2014 and why she supported Thad Cochran. Heck, we’ve been fighting against Coulter almost as much as we’ve been fighting for all others. She has consistently undermined challenges to the UniParty apparatus.

#86 Post by Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 am

I like that you let guests post comments.

kermit
Forum Moderator

#87 Post by kermit » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:18 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 am
I like that you let guests post comments.
you should join up..... :wave:

(we like new people.... :dgrin: )

Niceguy2017

#88 Post by Niceguy2017 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 am

I hear you are the apprentice Baba Yaga and female Skeletor clone. Is that true? On a side note, has Trump grabbed your junk?

kermit
Forum Moderator

#89 Post by kermit » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:22 am

Niceguy2017 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 am
I hear you are the apprentice Baba Yaga and female Skeletor clone. Is that true? On a side note, has Trump grabbed your junk?
you should sign up also.
Oh yeah, bring your sense of humor with you. (and some popcorn).... :gcorn:

daisywins

#90 Post by daisywins » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:07 am

Lest we forget, DJT has TWO Supreme Court appointments to fill . .... justice Scalia, and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who proclaimed she would leave the country if DJT was elected.
Haven't heard about her departure date yet, but New Zealand will have a new citizen soon.
Uh, assuming we can take the word of a member of the Supreme court as true.

Also, did you notice that in a list of all Muslim countries only one in the top ten, Iran, is on the immigration ban list. Apparently this isn't about Muslims, but about terrorists.
Oh, I think the president said that. Media apparently missed it.

Operation Chaos

To all social media junkies

#91 Post by Operation Chaos » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Not a social media person but to those of you who are and enjoy making Keith Olbermann cuss , this would be a good link to slip into his twitter feed :

YouTube : Syrian warns Europe about the migration invasion

Emotional enough even a liberal can relate to it .

And this video describes the worldwide propaganda techniques used to further insane immigration goals :

Youtube : Blood on their hands : Europe's immigration lie

Now fan out , and go put a crimp in a liberal talking head's day .

Jacklyn

#92 Post by Jacklyn » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 pm

There are more than 300 "Sanctuary" cities, counties and states throughout the nation where misguided lawmakers have expressly or implicitly granted amnesty to illegal aliens by prohibiting enforcement of local, state and federal immigration laws. Those lawmakers should be arrested for violation of the 1952 McCarran Walters Act. H.R. 5678 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrati ... ct_of_1952

sandztorm
Forum Moderator

#93 Post by sandztorm » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Jacklyn wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 pm
There are more than 300 "Sanctuary" cities, counties and states throughout the nation where misguided lawmakers have expressly or implicitly granted amnesty to illegal aliens by prohibiting enforcement of local, state and federal immigration laws. Those lawmakers should be arrested for violation of the 1952 McCarran Walters Act. H.R. 5678 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrati ... ct_of_1952
should be a fun couple of months....

Tim Buktu

#94 Post by Tim Buktu » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:47 pm

daisywins wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:07 am
Lest we forget, DJT has TWO Supreme Court appointments to fill . .... justice Scalia, and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who proclaimed she would leave the country if DJT was elected.
Haven't heard about her departure date yet, but New Zealand will have a new citizen soon.
Uh, assuming we can take the word of a member of the Supreme court as true.

Also, did you notice that in a list of all Muslim countries only one in the top ten, Iran, is on the immigration ban list. Apparently this isn't about Muslims, but about terrorists.
Oh, I think the president said that. Media apparently missed it.
Would a beautiful place like New Zealand have such a horrible looking person? I say no. Ginsburg should find an ugly country to emigrate to, like Somalia. Maybe Paraguay. Maybe Iraq. Then she would blend right in and be virtually unnoticable.

Tim Buktu

#95 Post by Tim Buktu » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:03 pm

sandztorm wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:38 pm
Jacklyn wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 pm
should be a fun couple of months....
Send the Marines in to clear out the illegals. They may put up a fight. Use bullets if necessary. The price of a 5.56 round should still be less than 50 cents. Compare that to the cost of rounding them up, housing, and feeding them till we shove them back across the border where they belong.

coastalwave

#96 Post by coastalwave » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:44 am

Ann, I heard you complaining about your health insurance (presumably Obamacare) on Hannity's radio show the other day. If your legal residence is in Florida, where I seem to remember you are registered to vote, you should find a private health insurance broker and have them look for a policy by Golden Rule Insurance.(The broker does not charge a fee, btw.) It's part of United Healthcare but is in the individual market and has its own claims processing. Basically the insurance brokers created an "organization" called FACT that anyone can join; it costs $10 a year to join FACT and Golden Rule can offer its members decent premium rates for something close to traditional insurance. I've been with Golden Rule for 3 years and they are accepted by all hospitals in Florida and almost all private doctors that take United. The premium is about $415 a month, with a $5K deductible, but they cover almost everything and can be used nationwide, unlike many of the O-care plans. Seriously, give it a shot until Congress gets around to jettisoning the albatross around all of our necks!

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#97 Post by Aliquis » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:26 pm

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#98 Post by Aliquis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Here is Rosie O'Donnell...the large one who is insulting most of America and Americans, all Trump supporters, the President of the United States....and most ordinary (non-elites) and Stephen K. Bannon.

We received this tweet ...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Thank you, MiLoDoGbOs! :gcheer: :gcheer: :gha:

:wave:

Ann Coulter Admin Service Team

SuperDave

#99 Post by SuperDave » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:51 pm

SuperDave

#100 Post by SuperDave » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#101 Post by Aliquis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:16 pm

SuperDave wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:51 pm

:nod: :clap:

:lol: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#102 Post by Aliquis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:19 pm

SuperDave wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:51 pm
The reports of her demise were exaggerated.

That was just the result of her evacuating her previous day's dinner.

It didn't even include breakfast and lunch.

#Napoleon

StainlessSteel

Dreadful UK Channel 4 interview.

#103 Post by StainlessSteel » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:34 am

Ann, I must apologise for the dreadfully rude way you were treated during last evenings UK TV Channel 4 programme. That nasty interviewer was not speaking for most UK voters, as you correctly pointed out. In the UK we are suffering from anti Donald Trump campaigns, by the same PC lefties that also are anti Brexit. These people only respect democracy if it goes their way, and are luckily a small but highly vocal minority.

If you read UK national newspaper readers comments, such as The Daily Mail, you will find huge support for Donald Trump, and many wish we had him in the UK, and will welcome his visit. The British people will always remember that while Obama threatened us, Donald Trump wished us good luck.
With best wishes from London UK.

Khalid el Jones

Compassionate Conservatives

#104 Post by Khalid el Jones » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:18 pm

I be wearied of listening to all this fiddle faddle that republicans have no love , particularly for muslims
A long time long time ago in an america far far away we elected to our nations highest office the doctor of love George W Bush Jr or
"Skip" as liberals told us to do with his second term.
George loved muslims so much he refused to quit reading storybooks to children until the non-infidel holy warriors took out not one
but two tall buildings full of New York liberals .
"He doesn't care about Americans " wailed the white nationalist liberals ,as George invited a Muslim cleric to speak at the national
funeral service for the slain , while Al Gore jumped up and down in the back row blaming global warming for the calamity and citing the
importance of lock boxes .
Then George went about sacrificing thousands of american lives and millions of american dollars in two wars in the middle east .
"He is putting muslims first and Americans second " cried white nationalist liberals .
All those blood and guts and dollars later , all of George's love and all of his men could not put Islam nations together again ..
"Keep your oil " said George to the false god worshippers ."This failed experiment to civilize you is done courtesy of the american taxpayer " as white nationalists groaned .

The moral of the story is republicans loved enough to try fix Islamic countries and make them beacons of hope in the world the same
way america is or was anyway .But white nationalist liberals told us enough was enough . We only thought we were reaching out
across the aisle here and joining liberals in america first .Where have you gone ?

Jose Luis Anderson

Prince of Love

#105 Post by Jose Luis Anderson » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 pm

We used to have rules for love like women and children 1st , or love of God and country until that one became bigoted mean nasty icky
hate speech .
Wonder if our neighbors to the south will end their occupation here and set up a timetable for pulling out after we fail to embrace
bad hombre style politics .