Public comments welcome!

Open to guests to discuss the latest news and world events. Feel free to jump in.
Hanging Judge

KANGAROO COURT

#211 Post by Hanging Judge » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Are there any great legal minds on this site that can inform us what the real charges should be stemming out of the
J. Edgar Comey hearings ?
Comey and Loretta Lynch should be brought up on some kind of charges . Democrats should be forced to pay restitution
and court costs for this farce . CNN and other media outlets must be held accountable for this lie they won't let die , and
penalties should double or triple now for continuing efforts to do so .
And what of the big enchilada , Hillary ? What should happen there ?
I would mention Russia in this , but do any of us on either side of the aisle really care any more about what they did ?

Vandervecken

Re: Public comments welcome!

#212 Post by Vandervecken » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:55 pm
Since I can't edit, let me try that again, I think I messed up the img code...sorry about that...

:)

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#213 Post by Aliquis » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:28 pm

BigNorthVenezuela

Canada gives 8 million to terrorist

#214 Post by BigNorthVenezuela » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:37 pm

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/g ... 6ce3bd163c

Islamic terrorist kills US soldier and Prime Minister Trudeau of the Islamic Republic of Big Northern Venezuela(Canada) gives him 8 million US dollars and the info was leaked. He was a traitor fighting against Canada.

This guy, Omar Khadr, lived in Afganhistan and his father was buddies with Osama Bin Laden. No outrage in the USA media.

This needs to be publicized in the USA. The Canadian media will do their best to cover it up.

Kimberlann

#215 Post by Kimberlann » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 am

Two words for why Justine was shot......affirmative action

pemfox

Delta

#216 Post by pemfox » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:56 am

I sent an email to Delta after hearing what happened to Ann on the news. Finally received a response - if you can call it that. Below is the back and forth:

Message: Your treatment of passengers is important no matter who they are. This reflects directly on you. We, the consumer have a choice and will use that power to either make you a financially better company or boycott you due to your treatment of your customers. I along with many who I know are boycotting you due to your unprofessional behavior towards Ann Coulter. She could of been a Democrat and it would not of mattered to me. You do not politicize your business, period. Southwest here I come!

RE:Case Number 24707346
Thank you for letting us know how you feel. After fully investigating this incident, Ms. Coulter’s seat was inadvertently changed prior to boarding from an aisle to a window seat in the same row. We are sorry that the customer did not receive the seat she reserved initially, but ultimately we reseated her in a similar seat for which she had paid the $30 fee. Please know we have also refunded the fee.
More importantly, we are disappointed that the customer has chosen to publicly attack our employees and other customers by posting derogatory and slanderous comments and photos in social media. Her actions are unnecessary and unacceptable. Each of our employees is charged with treating each other, as well as our customers, with dignity and respect. And we hold each other accountable when that does not happen. Delta expects mutual civility throughout the entire travel experience.

Regards,

Sherrea Hosch

Sherrea,

Talk about unacceptable. Your response is unacceptable. How about addressing what you plan on doing to make sure that this so called inadvertently changing seats of your customer does not happen again? What about correcting the problem instead of responding to Ms. Coulter's right to complain about how she was treated by Delta on Social Media?

Due to your lack of addressing the issue and you continuing to attack Ms. Coulter, I will not be flying Delta. Southwest, here I come

Pat Fox

kermit
Forum Moderator

Re: Delta

#217 Post by kermit » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:02 pm

pemfox wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:56 am
I sent an email to Delta after hearing what happened to Ann on the news. Finally received a response - if you can call it that. Below is the back and forth:

Message: Your treatment of passengers is important no matter who they are. This reflects directly on you. We, the consumer have a choice and will use that power to either make you a financially better company or boycott you due to your treatment of your customers. I along with many who I know are boycotting you due to your unprofessional behavior towards Ann Coulter. She could of been a Democrat and it would not of mattered to me. You do not politicize your business, period. Southwest here I come!

RE:Case Number 24707346
Thank you for letting us know how you feel. After fully investigating this incident, Ms. Coulter’s seat was inadvertently changed prior to boarding from an aisle to a window seat in the same row. We are sorry that the customer did not receive the seat she reserved initially, but ultimately we reseated her in a similar seat for which she had paid the $30 fee. Please know we have also refunded the fee.
More importantly, we are disappointed that the customer has chosen to publicly attack our employees and other customers by posting derogatory and slanderous comments and photos in social media. Her actions are unnecessary and unacceptable. Each of our employees is charged with treating each other, as well as our customers, with dignity and respect. And we hold each other accountable when that does not happen. Delta expects mutual civility throughout the entire travel experience.

Regards,

Sherrea Hosch

Sherrea,

Talk about unacceptable. Your response is unacceptable. How about addressing what you plan on doing to make sure that this so called inadvertently changing seats of your customer does not happen again? What about correcting the problem instead of responding to Ms. Coulter's right to complain about how she was treated by Delta on Social Media?

Due to your lack of addressing the issue and you continuing to attack Ms. Coulter, I will not be flying Delta. Southwest, here I come

Pat Fox
I certainly appreciate your effort. For the life of me, I can't understand why Delta wont show any humility in this. Seems like this is a standard practice for them. They seem proud of that.
Terrible that this would happen to anybody, but doing it to a known celebrity just doubles down on the fact.
Don't they realize just how much the public would appreciate admission of guilt here? A huge apology would go a long way for this company.

jaybanks930

#218 Post by jaybanks930 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:45 am

I recently stumbled across some great old videos of Ann on CPSAN's Newspaper Roundtable from the late 90s. I know I personally love watching old videos of Ann's commentary, so I thought I would share these here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbfiAtq-t_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veqzjn1aSfQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPcYyOw3ckg

SuperDave

#219 Post by SuperDave » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Lost in all this is the simple fact that Ann is 6' tall!

Those of us in that category, know EXACTLY why Ann reserved an aisle seat.

In todays commercial air travel, vendors have crammed so many rows of seats into a plane, that someone 6'+ tall reserving an aisle seat is 100% expected. Just like saving special seas for children traveling alone, or offering the emergency exit seats only to those passengers "willing to assist in case of an emergency," Delta (and others) should reserve aisle seats for taller passengers and release them for the general passengers once all tall passengers have had the first right of refusal.

The person that ultimate received Ann's reserved aisle seat, was clearly nowhere near 6' tall, and Delta should have reseated her instead. I would have complained as well; not just about the reassignment, but the public humiliation at being reseated in a crowded plane.

Delta, after a weak attempt to explain their blatant and deliberate attempt at humiliating Ann and then explaining with their further weak attempt to mitigate their actions, went on to say "And more importantly" which shows their clear focus is on themselves, not on their customers. Delta considers themselves "more important" than passengers.

My mother use to say: "to excuse yourself is to accuse yourself." Delta stands accused by their own words.

lorell1

The foreign visa b1 program taking away employment in my area.

#220 Post by lorell1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:41 pm

If this is possibly, please send this to an Administrator on this forum and maybe they may also send this message to ann coulter.
I was a temporary contract worker for Anthem in Woodland Hills, CA. The major headquarters there. I was also a temporary
contract worker for Farmers Insurance. In both cases I would like to remain anonymous. This is an extremely liberal minded area
so it would not be good for me to be known as the person who wrote this.
The area I'm in has a number of areas in the west san fernando valley and whole san fernando valley where there is extreme poverty
or people needing all sorts of government benefits. Both of these companies, for whatever reason, are hiring foreign b1 visa workers from India. In the case of Anthem, they
are outsourcing work from a building in the philippines as well. What is disturbing was that I could tell that there were at least 75 percent
of Farmers Insurance employees from India. At Anthem, it was also a majority of workers from India although possibly not as high. These
were positions that a high school or even ged educated worker could perform. Even those who didn't graduate high school could perform what
these entry level workers here were doing. They could have paid people locally, minimum wage, part time, with no benefits, and there would
be minorities, disadvantaged people in my area willing to take up these positions. Instead they are placing highly educated workers with University
degrees into these positions, willing to work for less, from India and the Philippines. This makes no sense.
Also consider the fact that during the Affordable Health Care Act debate, we were directly told that more American workers would be hired for these
health care insurance positions. Instead, what I witnessed directly was Anthem hiring foreign workers. This was another lie that was told to us. Why
did they not mandate that under the AHCA act that American workers, not foreign workers with 2 year visas would be employed at these health care companies.
What must be stated is that if you are from India and the Philippines and have a college or university degree, that means you are in the upper class or top 10 percent.
Do you honestly believe that if you don't have money in those places that a college or university will just accept a student based on scholarship or student loans? You must
pay up front I'm sure to get in. That means you're wealth is in the top 1 percent or 10 percent at least. In other words they are already doing very well in their own
countries. They are taking advantage by coming here and working for more pay and basically becoming even more wealthy than they already are. Meanwhile, while
I was working at these places, I saw recent immigrant workers with accents from other countries. Not only are they being squeezed out by recent massive layoffs
at both companies I worked for, but this is causing recent immigrant unemployment and second generation unemployment of the children of these immigrants. Not
just that but it is lowering the wages of everyone over all. These are massive large headquarters we are talking about. Not small companies at all. So basically you
have visa b1 2 year workers, competing with recent immigrants, high school or no high school degree workers, university workers who need a job, minorities, and disadvantaged workers with skills and no skills, all competing, but a majority of whom are being squeezed out by visa b1 foreign workers. How does this make any sense at all? Please send this message somewhere where people may at least mention it on the news or get some sort of attention by someone who can change this. At least investigate these health insurance places that are promoting this. I don't want those visa b1 foreign workers to necessarily lose their jobs. Maybe they can be placed in some program where they may go back home
and keep working. While the outsourced workers in the philippines may also be placed to find suitable and well paying work at home as well. This program of foreign visa b1 workers and workers from the philippines is hurting the local employment situation however. Not just that but they have no stake in american health insurance. Why would a foreign young visa b1 worker buy temporary health insurance if at all, and the outsourced workers in the philippines who can't even buy american health insurance, have any interest in doing the best work they can, when they can't even buy the product they are working for. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Again, this is not Ikea or even coca cola where I would have not problem with workers from other countries. These companies however are American companies that in no way should be hiring outside the United States since they are not companies doing business all over the world. It hurts everyone in the process in a local level and generally in all the other States as well. Thank you.

Acme-or acne-Co.

Skin Care Scandal

#221 Post by Acme-or acne-Co. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 pm

I hate to go off topic here , but I noticed at the end of a Drudge article , there was the usual noteworthy " Babe in distress "
scandal that involved the end of someone's career due to their late night hijinx involving the apparently ever evolving skin care
empire .
What I did find unusual was seeing Ann's name involved ( congratulations on being 49 again by the way ) .

Having been subjected to more than enough of these adds , I usually peruse by them as quickly as possible on my way to those
" The secrets Maureen McCormick hid during the Brady Bunch years " need to know info in 21 slides or less infomercials .

Since Ann's name was mentioned in the downfall with career , up with skincare section , I did go on to learn that Ann was some
kind of former Miss Blueberry Beauty Pageant winner of some sort , or was she ?

While I could see Ann as a natural spokesperson for "Raid" or "Off " , I was a bit skeptical most other conglomerates would touch her
with a ten foot pole , or even Stridex pad .

Is it too much too ask if these ads are real , some kind of scam , or an actual product endorsement ? I have seen nothing on this
site or on Twitter , and am just curious about the nature of it all .

And if we have chucked it all in the name of prosperous pores , why have we not shared it with our most ardent fans ?
Is this a breakthru we should all know about ?

Is there a skincare line being developed for men ? Something that makes me glow without sacrificing my swarthiness ?

Is there a " how to beat border control " line of cosmetics coming soon ?

Do tell .

syzygy

#222 Post by syzygy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Acme-or acne-Co. wrote:Is there a skincare line being developed for men ? Something that makes me glow without sacrificing my swarthiness ?
Yeah. It's called "Wit-B-Gone." But I can see from that post you're a regular user already. Discontinue use and try again. :sheesh:

Acme-or acne-Co.

#223 Post by Acme-or acne-Co. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:07 pm

syzygy wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 pm
Acme-or acne-Co. wrote:Is there a skincare line being developed for men ? Something that makes me glow without sacrificing my swarthiness ?
Yeah. It's called "Wit-B-Gone." But I can see from that post you're a regular user already. Discontinue use and try again. :sheesh:

Judging from your hairy arm pitted representation of yourself in your dekalb sign , you would recommend something like
" bacon grease for women " cologne & aftershave ?

Was just hoping for a little community levity originally . and perhaps a bona fide QVC moment . :outrage:

syzygy

#224 Post by syzygy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Acme-or acne-Co. wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Was just hoping for a little community levity originally ....
...at Ann's expense--unwise AND un-witty. All others here, myself included, are fair game. Carry on.

BC48

#225 Post by BC48 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:46 pm

I'm Independent and very glad that Billary was tripped up. Now, I call for justice to be served.

SuperDave

Re: Skin Care Scandal

#226 Post by SuperDave » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Acme-or acne-Co. wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 pm
I hate to go off topic here , but I noticed at the end of a Drudge article , there was the usual noteworthy " Babe in distress "
scandal that involved the end of someone's career due to their late night hijinx involving the apparently ever evolving skin care
empire .
What I did find unusual was seeing Ann's name involved ( congratulations on being 49 again by the way ) .

Having been subjected to more than enough of these adds , I usually peruse by them as quickly as possible on my way to those
" The secrets Maureen McCormick hid during the Brady Bunch years " need to know info in 21 slides or less infomercials .

Since Ann's name was mentioned in the downfall with career , up with skincare section , I did go on to learn that Ann was some

While I could see Ann as a natural spokesperson for "Raid" or "Off " , I was a bit skeptical most other conglomerates would touch her

Is it too much too ask if these ads are real , some kind of scam , or an actual product endorsement ? I have seen nothing on this

And if we have chucked it all in the name of prosperous pores , why have we not shared it with our most ardent fans ?

Is there a skincare line being developed for men ? Something that makes me glow without sacrificing my swarthiness ?

Do tell .
Wow. . . I.Q.'s can actually register in the negative quadrant. Learn something new every day.

BC48

#227 Post by BC48 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 am

Kenneth Frazier of Merck (MRK) said in a statement: "America's leaders must honor our fundamental values by clearly rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group supremacy."

Within minutes, Trump attacked him on Twitter, saying Frazier's resignation will give him "more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!"
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/14/investi ... index.html
I'm fine with the main subject matter made by our president, but why not before Merck's statement? Drug prices need lowered!!!

Acme--or acne-- Co

Re: Skin Care Scandal

#228 Post by Acme--or acne-- Co » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm

SuperDave wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:02 pm
Acme-or acne-Co. wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 pm
empire .

Do tell .
Wow. . . I.Q.'s can actually register in the negative quadrant. Learn something new every day.

Oooohhhhh ! --- Another stunt gone awry by " Stupor Dave " .
Trying to be clever & funny at the same time .
Bring the canned laughter next time so we will all know when to guffaw .

And take the gum out of your mouth next time too , chewing it while stunt quipping just placed too much demand on your finite talents .

#229 Post by guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Li'l Bro's Prayer:

What!!! Ann is a 6ft-tall Amazon blessed virgin...sister to Jesus...purveyor of truth, justice and the American way. She leads the world in crystal clear thought laser-focused at alt-reality warped-dimensional thought perpetuated by the ignorant tin-foil hat wearing wicked souls known as leftists, liberals, anti-Trumpers, never-Trumpers, and enviro-gweenies. May Ann unsheathe her swift sword and smite those who know not their stupidity, cowardice and complicity with Lucifer. May she take particular aim at the decrepit, weak and confused among us who seek to redistribute wealth, rob future generations of their birthright, and arbitrarily deny life to the unborn. Thank you God delivering us from evil by sending Your daughter to enlighten and better our lives. PS: doesn't hurt that St. Ann of America, blessed virgin, is hotter than a sizzling firecracker.

Dr.bull

#230 Post by Dr.bull » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:43 pm

I have a question - a legal question for Ann. Can President Trump sign an executive order and declare all Civil War Statues, streets named after Southern Gentlemen, schools, colleges so named, Federal property? The Civil War was a national event and doesn't belong to any one state or county. If Southern statues are declared governor nor local mayors could remove them. Much like Federal Parks, they will have the protection of the Federal Government.

Dr.bull

#231 Post by Dr.bull » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Ouch. Dog jumped in my lap as I was typing my last comment.
If Confederate Statues are declared Federal Property, then State Governments, or local mayors, could NOT tear them down. An executive order is quick to do and does not require Congressional oversight.

kermit
Forum Moderator

#233 Post by kermit » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Bean wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:44 am
This guy is among my top 5 fav. actors. He makes tears come to my eyes, laughing so hard.... :crazycheer:

Tad

#234 Post by Tad » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Interested to hear what other parts of the country think about the effects of Trump's press conference about Charlottesville.

How much damage do you think has been done?
Has the media made it stick ?
Could a clarifying statement have rescued him ?
Has he lost the moral authority to build the wall ?
Has lack of Republican support or in many cases throwing him overboard made him become the swamp instead of them ?
Can he recover ?

Not looking for cheerleading , just wondering how people are reacting in your worlds .
Most people in my world outside of political junkies don't seem to notice much one way or another .
Charlottesville rarely comes up . Among junkies , liberals are pushing the bigot in chief angle for all its worth .
Myself , I am glad I don't really have to defend him much , but when the shouters do get in my face , I am wishing the press conference never happened .

What's it like for you and do you see the way out ?

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#235 Post by Aliquis » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 pm

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh:

ToddWB

#236 Post by ToddWB » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:18 am

Aliquis wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 pm

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh:
I know that goat.. he's the mayor of Lajitas.. he's slightly more congenial (not much) when he has a beer.

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#237 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:27 am

ToddWB wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:18 am
Aliquis wrote:

I know that goat.. he's the mayor of Lajitas.. he's slightly more congenial (not much) when he has a beer.
:laugh: :roll: :haha:

ToddWB

#238 Post by ToddWB » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:32 am

Aliquis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:27 am
ToddWB wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:18 am
Aliquis wrote:

:laugh: :roll: :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=

youtu.be/nFAf1vCm_AE

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#239 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:grin: :laugh: :laugh:

:gha:

:gcheer: :gcheer:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#240 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 am

That video is addicting....I can't stop watching it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#241 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:12 am

Reply to Mr. Nathan....

Dear Nathan:

Thank you for your email.

You have reached Administrators as indicated on the form used to send your
communication.

While we are Admin and we are here to help, some issues are beyond our
control and beyond the scope of our expertise. We try our best, but cannot
possibly accommodate every situation.

We thought you would be interested in seeing our tweet.

As indicated, we have enough of our own "peaceful" leftists here, so our
hands are full. Therefore, we have taken the liberty of asking those in
your country to assist you with your anger and instability issues.

We are not sure which you should consult first, an attorney or a Mental
Health professional. We are not experts in either of those areas and
cannot offer any advice or suggestions other than to recommend that AS
SOON AS POSSIBLE you do take the time and effort to consult professionals
in your country.

We are sorry to learn of your anger issue and that you were not able to
understand the context of Miss Coulter's words. Please do not feel bad.
You are not alone. Unfortunately, many leftists have that same difficulty.
We are on a never-ending mission to try to explain the great wisdom to
those who are intentionally resistant to facts, logic and wit.

We wish you much success with your recovery and encourage you to seek a
bright future.

Sincerely,
Ann Coulter Admin Service Team

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#242 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:20 am

ToddWB

#243 Post by ToddWB » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:34 am

Aliquis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:20 am
The little snowflake better be careful... or we'll show him a BANANA PEEL!

Apparently they are no longer falling for "Ni"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

youtu.be/2UbtcmjfKa8

BTW.. very nice reply Ali. :thumb:

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#244 Post by Aliquis » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:54 am

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :chuckle: :chuckle:

I loved Monty Python!

"How do you know she's a witch? 'Cuz she looks like one!"

"Can't ya just kiss her, man?"

"Crunchy frog"

"I fart in your general direction."

:claugh: :claugh: :claugh:

The Brits had some great stuff....

And....Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Elvis Costello, The Who....

mason

#245 Post by mason » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Aliquis wrote:

:laugh: :ha: :roll: :chuckle: :laugh3: :haha: