Visitors Submit Requests Here!

Open to guests to discuss the latest news and world events. Feel free to jump in.
Aliquis
Forum Administrator

Visitors Submit Requests Here!

#1 Post by Aliquis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:39 pm

We here at the Ann Coulter Official Chat, humbly referred to as the ACOC, we welcome new members and comments from the public.

Members and Adminsitration are interested in learning how we can reach out and connect with the public.....and possibly entice individuals to become new members.

We invite and welcome suggestions.

We will submit the best of the best to Miss Coulter!

SuperDave

Re: Visitors Submit Requests Here!

#2 Post by SuperDave » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:57 am

Perhaps a signed copy of a book of their choosing once they reach some predetermined participation level? Could lead to additional sales as well as increased participation.

Not-a-member

#3 Post by Not-a-member » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Would it be too much too ask to have an ask Ann section where the esteemed goddess
has to answer at least one question a week -- with the hook being if you want more -- join .

And why do we have to join anyway ?

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by Aliquis » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Not-a-member wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 pm
Would it be too much too ask to have an ask Ann section where the esteemed goddess
has to answer at least one question a week -- with the hook being if you want more -- join .

:nod:

Unfortunately, the answer to that question is an emphatic, "Yes." Yes it would be too much to ask to require our lovely Hostess, Miss Coulter, to do anything. We do not place demands on her.

This is a discussion based forum as opposed to a comment based forum. Joining is required to provide proper structure required for on-going dialog and interaction. Consistency is required for debate and conversation. Upon joining, members select a "username" as an identity. It would be most difficult if not impossible to engage in discussion without having some way to identify participants and what each wrote. Imagine tying to conduct a debate with five or ten "anonymous."

Similarly, without a registered username and login, authors cannot edit their posts and others cannot identify previous statements.

I hope this answers your questions.

We invite you to join the ACOC, and we welcome you to continue posting as a Guest in the Public Forum.

:wave:

FredF

#5 Post by FredF » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:38 pm

On http://www.anncoulter.com/ below the tweet section is a list of citations giving dates as February NN, 2018. I believe that this is a mistake. You may want to look into that. Thanks.

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#6 Post by Aliquis » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:02 pm

FredF wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:38 pm
On http://www.anncoulter.com/ below the tweet section is a list of citations giving dates as February NN, 2018. I believe that this is a mistake. You may want to look into that. Thanks.
Thank you for the notice.

Miss Coulter has decided to use those future dates as her technique.

We appreciate the input and try to jump on correcting errors and adjustments as soon as possible...to keep us on our toes, if for no other reason.

We hope you will post again as a guest and might even consider joining the form as a member!

FredF

#7 Post by FredF » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I am just pointing out that to some new readers, like me, it may be perceived as an error. Perhaps some kind of title or text to give the reader a clue why these dates are in the future might help. Thanks!

Not-a-member

#8 Post by Not-a-member » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Aliquis wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:21 pm
Not-a-member wrote:

Unfortunately, the answer to that question is an emphatic, "Yes." Yes it would be too much to ask to require our lovely Hostess, Miss Coulter, to do anything. We do not place demands on her.

This is a discussion based forum as opposed to a comment based forum. Joining is required to provide proper structure required for on-going dialog and interaction. Consistency is required for debate and conversation. Upon joining, members select a "username" as an identity. It would be most difficult if not impossible to engage in discussion without having some way to identify participants and what each wrote. Imagine tying to conduct a debate with five or ten "anonymous."

Similarly, without a registered username and login, authors cannot edit their posts and others cannot identify previous statements.

We invite you to join the ACOC, and we welcome you to continue posting as a Guest in the Public Forum.

I respectfully disagree , and I am only saying so because I care enough to say otherwise , and take no pleasure in doing so .

The " Make America Great Again " movement , has spent enough time hiding behind closed doors , and discluding us rubes
from the unpopular , unpleasant , and hard realities we need to face as a nation in order to survive .

Your present stance may only reinforce the idea we have been used & abused yet one more time .

Wanna stay relevant ? Wanna keep the pulse of the public ?

Methinx we need to get back out here and feel our pain .

Aliquis
Forum Administrator

#9 Post by Aliquis » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Not-a-member wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:17 pm
Aliquis wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:21 pm
Not-a-member wrote:

I respectfully disagree , and I am only saying so because I care enough to say otherwise , and take no pleasure in doing so .

The " Make America Great Again " movement , has spent enough time hiding behind closed doors , and discluding us rubes
from the unpopular , unpleasant , and hard realities we need to face as a nation in order to survive .

Your present stance may only reinforce the idea we have been used & abused yet one more time .

Wanna stay relevant ? Wanna keep the pulse of the public ?

Methinx we need to get back out here and feel our pain .
With what part, specifically, did you disagree...about dictating or the need for structure and consistency in debate?

I made two points that provided answers to your two questions.

If your point was that you or anyone should be able to dictate what someone else must or "has" to do, that doesn't quite fit our social constructs.

If your point was that that people should not have to join, perhaps I was not clear with my explanation why some sort of consistent, identifying username is required to engage in a continuing dialog and debate where words must be attributable to the correct author.

I am not sure I understand your point or if you understand what this forum is.

raider

#10 Post by raider » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:26 am

Ann Coulter..........how can we as American Citizens file a mass lawsuit against our government for violating our constitutional rights to protection from allowing illegals to live here and committing crime against us? This is or may be an act of treason for not enforcing our laws. I'm thinking if we could get a petition started and get 5-10 million people to sign we can start a movement on our own behalf as that is the governments job to protect it's citizens against all foreign and domestic violence. Any feed back would be helpful.

BVBKRIS

#11 Post by BVBKRIS » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:48 pm

HELLO to all concerned, conservative LEGAL US American citizens. This is a letter I sent to Rep. Cunningham-R-San luis Obispo county, CA. Please read, then contact your representative and ask the same.

"Mr. Cunningham,

I am writing to you in dire urgency. It has become blatantly obvious to me that with eg brown's help, mexico is taking control of California, as an eventual foothold to gain control of the entire United States of America. You can see it in every town and city in California. Businesses changing their outside and inside color schemes to a more traditional mexican preference, playing mexican music on their intercoms because it makes the mexicans feel more comfortable. I wrote to Mr. McClintock requesting that he urge his fellow colleges to push for the justice department to launch a full audit, and investigation in brown's, newsome's, and harris's elections. I asked that it specifically locate all illegal votes cast, from dead people, and illegal mexicans that were either allowed to enter under phony names, or given the fraudulent driver's licenses without passing an official US drivers training course, those that were given fraudulent social security cards, and had NEVER paid federal or state income tax. I am imploring you and your colleges to push for eg brown, g newsome, and k harris all be immediately removed, arrested, and charged with subversion of The United States of America Constitution, the subversion of the California Constitution, voter fraud, racial discrimination and favoritism of mexican nationals for personal gain, and anything you and your colleges can think of. I also ask that you hold counsel with the president and request his intervention as well. It is a must that the president sign an executive order re-instating the Affirmative Action Law President Kennedy signed in 1961, stating 2 additional lines: 'Affirmative Action will be color blind. Affirmative Action can NOT and will NOT give preferential treatment to:gender, race, creed, color of skin, religious or political affiliation, or sexual identity." And it would be in our country's best interests that a border wall is NOT built. It won't keep out the drug smugglers, or illegals from tunneling into the country. Make history in a positive way: build a canal from the gulf to the Pacific.
From an Honorably discharged, Vietnam era veteran, please, be pro active, and enlist as many as possible to be pro active in taking our state, and our county back.
Thank you,
god bless,
Kristopher Slaght, proud and honored to have served."
Also, I hope Ms. Coulter reads this, and passes it on to her colleges, and associates. I've repeatedly tried contacting FOX news, and other Conservative media people to pass on, and get involved. If we loose California, the rest of the country will fall. It would only be a matter of time.

Flyingcloud

#12 Post by Flyingcloud » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi BVBKRIS,

At first I was a bit startled by your post, I read "Mr. Cunningham" and thought of the US House rep Duke Cunningham (R-CA) from California's 50th district. The one who was sentenced to eight years and four months in prison in 2006. 6 + 8 = 14, he'd be out of prison now.

I thought that couldn't be so I did some looking it up. You must be talking about Assemblyman Jordan Cunningham (R) California legislature, 35TH district. When I was looking him up I noticed his district voted for Clinton – D +6, Harris 60% to Sanchez 40% (The districts population of Latino's is 36%) And the district elected Brown D + 3.6%.

(I live in California's 5th district, Mr. McClintock is my rep.)

Jordan Cunningham won his race by 9.4% over the person I've never heard of before. That means your district is populated by 54% who vote for Republicans, of which about 18% lean a bit liberal.

Jordan is going to be lucky if in the next election if he's able to hang on to his seat. If he were to raise a fuss over the election and demand Brown, Newsome, and Harris all be immediately removed, arrested, and charged with subversion, I would lower his chance of survival after 2018 to about nil.

However McClintock appears to be safe in 2018. I was at his latest town hall and my guess is he probably agrees with you.

You wrote a good post. It would make a great topic thread here. Why don't you join the forum, join ACOC. And once you've joined create a discussion thread about this? And any other topics you desire to talk about.

You're welcome here. :wave: