>>>ATTENTION NEW REGISTRANTS: Due to the large volume of membership requests we receive from certain free-mail accounts, Registrations with free e-mail accounts (e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, AOL ) will now be accepted. For reasons beyond our control HOTMAIL accounts were not accepted. Hotmail has now resolved the issue, and those email accounts can be processed again. <<<
- Ann Coulter is our hostess. You may agree or disagree with her positions, but any disrespect towards Ann will be grounds for immediate removal.
- Debate must be honest and fair.
- Questions and feedback about forum moderation are always welcome, but are to be conducted solely via private message.
- Overtly obscene, vulgar, or threatening posts will not be tolerated. Videos and links to material of questionable taste must be labeled as NSFW (Not Safe for Work) Two emoticons are also available or
- No signatures.
- Thread titles for topics started in the "In The News" Forum must clearly state the subject matter of the thread you're starting. Starting a thread in the "In The News" forum requires a link or other citation.
- When referencing an article, the article text must be included in the Original Post (OP).THIS APPLIES TO ALL FORUMS! No "link only" posts.
- NO "Link Only" Posts. (This one was worth repeating as its own rule.)
- One account per user. Duplicate accounts will be deleted and original accounts are subject to permanent suspension.
- All posts and accounts remain the property of Ann Coulter Official Chat. We will not delete your membership and/or posts by request.
- Any inappropriate behavior may be cause for warning or removal.
- Use good judgment when posting, and you should have a long and enjoyable stay here.
Please note, each of those rules was created for a specific reason/(s) and not just for the sake of creating a rule. Overall, they were created to promote discussion, posting, interest and flow while minimizing disruption, inconvenience and corrupt threads.
Since links get broken, stories and web pages get moved, text is required to preserve the integrity of the thread. If something happens to the original, the copy is on file in the OP.
Creative, unclear titles will not be permitted for News reports in the "In The News" Forum. The reader should not need to open topic or click to a separate page to determine the nature or issue of the thread.
Likewise, "link only" posts will not be permitted in any forum. Since the goal is to promote comments and discussion, links should have comments and/or text.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We welcome input, suggestions and requests! Please contact your local Administrator or Moderator if you have any questions. We are Admin, and we are here to help!
Updated June 1, 2017