Welcome New Members! Stop by here to say hello or dive into any topic!

11/16/16 - LITERALLY SHAKING

Ann Coulter's Weekly Column
Now open for public comments.
All Opinions welcome but please keep it clean and respectful.
If you want to enjoy more of what the ACOC forum has to offer, please register.
kermit
Forum Moderator

11/16/16 - LITERALLY SHAKING

#1 Post by kermit » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:09 pm

LITERALLY SHAKING

November 16, 2016

Until the nationwide protests of the last few days, I had no idea how bad the problem was, but our nation is drowning in drama queenly.

The immediate reaction of most celebrities to Trump's victory was: "THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR MY TAKE ON THE ELECTION!”

Aaron Sorkin and David Remnick, in matching pink housecoats and fuzzy slippers, wrote hysterical jeremiads about the cataclysm of Trump's election.

Sorkin was especially irked that Trump was supported by white men who don't appreciate rap music. As proof that the end was near, he triumphantly reported: "The Dow futures dropped 700 points overnight." After a brief drop, the Dow surged to historic highs, recording its biggest weekly gain in five years.

But I can't wait to read the letters these guys wrote to their children about Bill Clinton! Don't leave us hanging guys -- post those, too, please.

In Hiplandia, "I couldn't stop crying!" and "I vomited!" are dispositive proof that Trump is a bad man -- not that these people are mentally unbalanced. Their own paranoia is cited to show how evil their enemies are.

It's supposed to say something about Trump that people are posting little homilies titled: "How to Tell a Child Donald Trump Won the Election." (Google produces 60 million hits for that idea.)

In fact, that tells us nothing whatsoever about Trump, but does tell us that liberal parents are intentionally raising neurotics by telling their children that they are living in Nazi Germany.

Americans who make $20,000 a year are made fun of by Samantha Bee for going to Wal-Mart.

These are all people who will knife one another in the back to get their kids into $50,000-a-year all-white preschools. But they think they're less racist than other Americans because of their pleasant interactions with Rosa when she comes to clean.

In the modern Democratic Party, out-of-work coal miners are constantly denounced for their "privilege" by half-black girls at Yale -- who wouldn't have gotten in without the black half -- and who will be paid a quarter-million dollars as the "diversity coordinator" at some Fortune 500 corporation.

Apparently the new method of developing opinions is to figure out what's trendy and allowing celebrities and comedians to act as your personal shoppers.

I'm just so busy, I don't have time to know things. Could you help me pick out my views?

Absolutely! I've got some great opinions for you. How do you like, "I can't believe this is my country" or "I am literally shaking”?

Oh yes, I love those –- that looks great on me!

This is why the snowflakes are smashing windows, beating up Trump supporters and calling for the assassination of Trump and the rape of his wife. If you've ever wondered how France's Reign of Terror happened, observe the anti-Trump protests — the main result of which is to convince people who had misgivings about voting for Trump that they did the right thing.

Trump is denounced for his alleged "racism, homophobia, sexism, anti-Semitism, Islamaphobia!”

No one stops to think: Wait a minute! These are all groups Trump has showered with affection, with the exception of Muslim immigrants -- who persecute the other four.

This is the mob's muscle memory kicking in, as when Sen. Patty Murray reached for her mental file on "Good Things a Leader Can Do" and ended up praising Osama bin Laden after 9/11 for "building day care facilities, building health care facilities." The protesters are pulling out slogans from their "Things We Pretend to Hate" file.

All this is the consequence of the Democratic Party's decision in the 1970s to get rid of all the normal people. Back when the party contained a large segment of the working class, there was a safety valve. They couldn't afford to be associated with airhead celebrities pushing insane ideas. Mayor Richard Daley, for example, did not travel to Cuba or brag about his friendship with Daniel Ortega.

But then the head of the auto union had to be kicked out of the party because he was "anti-choice.”

Really? But he's been a Democrat for 18 years …

Well, maybe it's time we hear from the REST of America!

Unfortunately, the rest of America wasn't large enough for Democrats to win elections. So they had to import Third World immigrants to vote for them.

Trump's election is the Doomsday Scenario for Democrats because they were just on the verge of turning the whole country into California through mass immigration. Then they'd never have to think about those hicks in the icky parts of the country ever again. It would be so much better to be able to win elections by whipping up resentment toward white people.

Last year, old lefty Bernie Sanders said mass immigration was a disaster for the working class, driving down their wages. He called open borders "a Koch brothers idea.”

Representing the modern, yuppified Democratic Party, the low-testosterone boys at Vox went nuts. Dylan Matthews sneeringly cited the many benefits of mass immigration -- to wit: cheap gardeners, maids and nannies. He also compared a pro-American immigration policy to the massacre of "10,000 foreign civilians to save a single American life.”

He didn't say it, but I got the distinct impression that Dylan was "literally shaking.”

COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

Doorknob

Re: 11/16/2016 - LITERALLY SHAKING

#2 Post by Doorknob » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 pm

I wish this were the end of the immigration/massive betrayal of public trust issue by the democrats/media and the GOP
as well , but its only the beginning . High treason has become such a way of life most of our citizens don't even seem to know they are committing it . To wit , I only needed to read Ann's column "The war on America turns 50" to become incensed at the politicians who allowed immigration to get so far out of hand ,and the media who didn't report to me how dire the situation had become . This was the Trump phenomenon for me , and frankly , I am still having trouble understanding any other American having any other response to immigration than the one I just listed , and breathing a huge sigh of relief that Trump came along when he did . And yet in my world , a scant few people seemed to see things as i saw them .Black people still voted for democrats because that's what they have always done , hard core white democrats continued spouting the mantra that only rich people voted for republicans , many women were just downright giddy at electing a woman , despite her treasonous behavior , and almost none could seem to grasp the dangers of being outnumbered in your own country , especially since the invaders seemed like such nice people . We probably need to start prosecuting some people , start having some perp walks , start seeing some members of the press twisting in the wind , arrest George Soros immediately , and in general educating our adult children who have been left behind , what treason is , and how you don't want to get near it with a 10 foot pole , even if Hollywood policy wonks like Ben Affleck or Amy Schumer call you a racist while you are backing away .

Granny Gumms

#3 Post by Granny Gumms » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:15 am

Shades of McCarthyism man ! I am sure we have laws against establishing foreign powers in your own country and I am sure those laws have been broken , but this is a civilized world problem , happening in civilized countries all over the world , not just in America , kind of a "civilized world spring " thing . I don't think McCarthyism is the answer . John McCain is a war hero who adopts immigrant children , maybe he knows what to do . Maybe he will invent "McCainism"
our permanent antidote against globalism .

The Kreplach Kid

#4 Post by The Kreplach Kid » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:48 am

If we are determined to give America away , we can at least be smart about it . Latinos aren't streaming over the border because they are getting too much love at home , its because of bad management ,and since we have seen how a country loaded with this much money and power has so thoroughly corrupted its own leaders , they would not likely be ideal conquerors at this time . Our other top candidates for new world order rulers are our friends the Muslims . While that putting women back in their place thing is an attractive selling point ,and they are strong on "defense of marriage " issues , that penchant for blowing things up and beheading stuff and their general lack of economic success countrywide leaves the door still open at this time . I nominate giving the country up to the Israelis ,a surprise choice out of nowhere that no one saw coming , but let's face it : We would surely get some kind of rub out of that "chosen ones " thing , though we might have to guard a bit against that capitalism thing making a comeback .

The left is right

#5 Post by The left is right » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:25 am

How come we don't hear anything about our new foreign first lady out of you patriots to preserve America ? You don't think Serbia isn't going to get some special favors from a Trump administration ? I didn't hear any complaints when Schwarzenegger was governor of the worlds 6th biggest economy . All I heard then was rewrite the rulebook for Arnold . Arnold will be a great leader for America , foreigners good after all. Talk wanting to have your cake and eat it too .

Right Wing Nut

#6 Post by Right Wing Nut » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:24 am

The Kreplach Kid is on to something with that Israel thing . If we want to see a successful Trump presidency then Trump will need to avoid that land for peace deal that has ruined so many before him .In Genesis 12 God promised Israel ( then known as a man named Abe) that He would bless them that blessed them and curse them that cursed them .Then God cut a covenant with Abe ( I believe in Genesis 15 ) and in that covenant they cut animals in half and lay them on the alter .God was saying if I fail to give you ALL of the land I have promised , then I will cut myself in half .Type in land for peace deals / natural disasters and see the coincidence s that pop up every time we force Israel to give up some land . Ever wonder why there was a Hitler ? If he exterminated all the Jews ,then God would have failed to give the land to them and would have had to cut Himself in half .Armageddon is all about nations of the world marching in on Israel to finish her off -- and the way so many nations are going Muslim this is looking more real .There is enough evidence out there to suggest we should work on deals that give Israel a little bit more land and see if we don't get blessed .Look at what happened to Israel's own leaders who went along with land for peace : Sharon , Rabin . It just doesn't work out .

LiterallyShaking

#7 Post by LiterallyShaking » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Well Ann, thank your forefathers for importing themselves into this land so now you can set up this nifty little word shop of self aggrandization and say these things. Who knows, they might be literally shaking in their graves to think if the Native Americans at that time had a little web site like this. But then terrorizing them was a need I guess.

Class1984

#8 Post by Class1984 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:28 pm

You are the BOMB, The Truth BOMB. Is there anything more important or more relevant than keeping an open mind to the real truth? Keep up the amazing work and clear thinking/analysis. THANK YOU!!

JannyMae

#9 Post by JannyMae » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:39 pm

The left is right wrote:How come we don't hear anything about our new foreign first lady out of you patriots to preserve America ? You don't think Serbia isn't going to get some special favors from a Trump administration ? I didn't hear any complaints when Schwarzenegger was governor of the worlds 6th biggest economy . All I heard then was rewrite the rulebook for Arnold . Arnold will be a great leader for America , foreigners good after all. Talk wanting to have your cake and eat it too .
You're completely wrong. We ripped Ahhnold up one side and down the other when he governed California like a liberal.

Like all clueless leftists, you confuse legal immigration with illegal immigration. Go back to troll school. You're very poor at it.

JannyMae

#10 Post by JannyMae » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:42 pm

LiterallyShaking wrote:Well Ann, thank your forefathers for importing themselves into this land so now you can set up this nifty little word shop of self aggrandization and say these things. Who knows, they might be literally shaking in their graves to think if the Native Americans at that time had a little web site like this. But then terrorizing them was a need I guess.
The Founders expected that we would protect our borders and provided guidelines for that in The Constitution. Read it.

I can't even decipher what you're trying to say in the rest of your incoherent rant.

#11 Post by Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:16 pm

JannyMae spouting the constitution at others won't work especially when you have not read it through. Please take some time to read it and come back to troll these spaces and post incoherent replies.

Slammer

#12 Post by Slammer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Sorry you couldn't stay longer . Guess you had to get back to that mind numbed acolyte world you inhabit where a great America means out with Jesus , in with Allah , out with capitalism , in with with communism , out with Americans , in with illegal (oh sorry ,undocumented ) immigrants , spare the convicted killers , slaughter the innocent babies , gut the military , rush those nukes to Iran , no by the people for the people decisions on social issues , let liberal judges decide for us , out with press that keeps government honest , in with press as propaganda arm of the government , out with responsible taxation , in with government gets it all for our greater good , out with gas and oil ,in with windmills and global warming hoax , no more most powerful country in the world , sell us out to United Nations , and those are just off the top of my head . Whatever is bad for the country , it's good to know you are there fighting for it . You know you could just move to many other countries and enjoy those great benefits , and report back to us how it's working out for ya .

JannyMae

#13 Post by JannyMae » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:JannyMae spouting the constitution at others won't work especially when you have not read it through. Please take some time to read it and come back to troll these spaces and post incoherent replies.
You've got nothing. Thanks for admitting it, although I already knew it.

The Addendum

#14 Post by The Addendum » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Slammer , you left out out with tree speech , in with censorship , out with rule of law , in with the Clinton's and black lives matter , out with nationalism , in with globalism

#15 Post by Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:14 am

JannyMae, for starters the founders expected that women should not vote. Ann and you - if you are a woman- are able to vote now because of an amendment. Native Americans had a constitution and their women had more political power. But the illegal immigrants to their land changed all that. Didn't they? You are just living through a moment of time in history. Don't give it more importance than what it warrants.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:14 am.